Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

on 10/23/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OK WET AND WILD. I LOVE LIPSTICKS, BLUSH BUTTT. CANT DO THE SHADO W THING
MAJOR FALL OUT, IT JUST GETS EVERYWHERE. ALSO YOU HAVE TO PILE IT ON AND USE A BASE OR PRIMER FOR THESE TO SHOW UP. I PICKED UP LIMITED EDITION TO THES *YOUTUBE-FEARLESS FEMME* BUT RETURNED SOME OF THEM DUE TO THE WEAR NOT BEING GOOD AND ALLTHE FALLOUT, I MEAN I HAD SHADOW EVERYWHERE

on 10/23/2013 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It is a great palette for beginners and everyday makeup. The shadows are very pigmented and blendabilty and the colors are very pretty. I find that all of the shadows are too shimmery for everyday wear especially the brow bone color which was the least pigmented shadow. I wish the crease color would have been a matte shade and easier to blend. It would have been nice if it were all matte or satin shades.

on 10/19/2013 2:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great palette. I love it for school because its really natural and pretty. You should use primer with it because it will smudge around if you rub your eyes and eventually fade sometimes. The packaging is okay, i wouldn't say it looks very appealing and its hard to open. But overall , its really great. At $2.99 at most drugstores, Walmart, and online, its FABULOUS!!!!!!!1

on 10/11/2013 8:37:00 AM

it's a beautiful set that looks good on my blue-green eyes. but it doesn't last long (at least not for a 10 hours work day).

on 10/8/2013 11:17:00 PM

awesome Awesome AWESOME. Soft and pigmented, easily bendable and a great price! This is a must havet trio to own! I use it the most often along with my two-faced palette and that's something. The only thing I have to complain about is how fragile all the wnw trios are. Do not travel with!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

These shadows are so buttery and velvety. I haven't found any eye shadows with this texture at the drugstore. All three shades are pigmented and gorgeous. I love how these shades are all wearable and look good together. You can't beat the price. A+

on 9/29/2013 11:56:00 PM

Love the subtle shimmers in this palette. I just love affordable make-up and when you find things like this - that are great quality but also so inexpensive - it's just the best! Gorgeous for everyday. Love the rose-gold eyelid colour the most, makes my eyes look wide awake.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a great everyday trio, especially for when I want to wear a bold lip during the day. It makes my eyes look big, its got subtle colors. I am going to aquire a backup as I know I will go through this quickly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wet n wild really has such nice eyeshadows for super inexpensive. I love the colours in this trio, they look good all together or sometimes I use a matte shade for the crease. They're so smooth & pigmented, and for under $4 you can't go wrong.

on 9/26/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This popped my Wet n Wild cherry, as Wet n Wild is for some reason not sold in any of my local or even semi-local drugstores- I found this trio on a random display at a grocery, which is actually sort of frustrating as I've been told by all of YouTube I need to try these shadows. And although I only use the crease colour, the hype is justified. The quality is great. High pigment, high blendability even with the most useless of brushes. Considering these factors and also the price, this is a foolproof choice in life.