April 17, 2014 | 1916 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by desha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I want to like this lipstain, but it dries out too fast. I'd like to know what's the expectation in terms of how long before you have to buy a new one. I use desire and forbidden. And yes, you have to be careful as they can be strong. I also make sure my lips are matte before using so I don't understand why they seem to dry out so fast. (Yes, the cap is on tight.) I said 'yes' that I would buy again, but frankly I'm on the fence. I may go back to Cover Girl's Lip Stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by irrelevantindian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have Passion, which is this horrifyingly bright pink, but it is so much better than I had anticipated! I bought this on a whim a year or so ago, and I'm just now starting to pick it up. It looks amazing against my pale skin.
At first, I found the marker-esque applicator to be really strange, but now that I've warmed up to it, it's fantastic. When I first bought it, it was ridiculously bright, but now that I've used a fair bit of the product and it's dried out a little, it's significantly better and applies easily without being totally obnoxious.
This will be perfect in spring and summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this a few weeks ago and I love it! I have it in the shade "desire" which is like a medium pink. I wear it all the time. These arent drying on your lips..they smell good and they dont sting my lips either. I think on average mine lasts about 3-4 hours before I might decide to put more on and they fade nicely (not splotchy or weird). It does help if you shake it for a minute before you put it on though so there is some color soaked into the applicator at the bottom. I really like the balm too. It works really well with the stain and its moisturizing and makes my lips shiny!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by aphoticandi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased Gothic and Frenzy at my local walmart and they were about 8$ each. Now, while I'm not generally fold of stains that come in the "marker" applicator, these seem to go on smoothly and without too much effort. As for the color, the frenzy is pretty true to what I was expecting from the package, but Gothic can become too dark if you put on one too many layers. But they're still both gorgeous colors. The balm that comes with each is smooth, flavorless and moisturizing. The color for me lasted well into 6 hours for me, though I did notice the center of my lips start to wear as the day went on and as I ate. Overall, these colors are really beautiful for giving a really "just ate a lollipop" color look to your lips. They're light, as you only really feel the balm there and it's a very lovely one. And they last pretty well. I am going to grab more colors when next I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the color: Mystical @ Target for $8 and tried it as soon as I got back to the car and I have to say i'm pretty impressed! The color is a little darker than what is shown on the package but it's still very nice color. I even tested to see if it has lasting power and that was just as impressive...w/or w/out the balm the lip stain doesn't smudge which is awesome. As with any brand of lip stain, it does accentuate dry/chapped lips which is why the balm is so effective. Next time I'll probably try 'Passion' or 'Instinct' as I was initially looking for a pinky/nude color for everyday use. I'd recommend! Just remember: the color is going to always be 2-3 shades darker than what is on the package since it is a liquid stain and you'll be good to go!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmichelle

Tried the colours on my hands as they look nothing like the packaging.

When tried on lips they were too bright / dark! Need a better colour selection.

Staying power is also not too great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by alex516

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've used lipstains for years and this is one of my favorites. Great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in "Crave" and I was dissapointed about everything: cheap looking packaging, uneven application (you need to use your fingers, itīs a mess), dark horrible color and the worst of all, it gave me a really bad allergic reaction on my lips: I had tiny blisters on my lips for about two weeks after just ONE aplication and I must say that I have never had an allergic reaction to make up. This belongs to the trash can.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Meggielouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product. I love wearing red lipstick. But I have always hated how easily it smears all over my clothes and my face. I have never used a lip stain so I tried this in the "gothic" (red) shade and it is incredible! It isn't thick or sticky like lipstick. and the balm keeps my lips from getting dry and gives it a glossy finish. It lasted me all day which is even better because I'm so busy with school. & it's kiss safe so the boys will be happy. ;3

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Illiamai

I got "Forbidden" and I really love the color. But it seems as if after a few applications that the lipstain doesn't work anymore or it's just gives less of a vibrant color. The balm part isn't that great. I guess it somewhat helps because my lips get a bit dry from the lipstain. I would give it a 3.5, but I won't round it up to a 4.