October 24, 2014 | 1717 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Fresh Wear

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by blackeye48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this. I went to Sephora for a color match and the SA applied it with a brush. It totally gets rid of my reddish spots and makes my skin look flawless. I will def buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this the most of the liquid foundations I've tried so far. I've only been a liquid foundation user for a couple of years, now. This is lightweight, so it doesn't feel caked on and heavy. It's not greasy (good news for my oily skin), hasn't caused any breakouts (good news for my acne prone skin), and has decent coverage on its own (good news for my acne prone and scarred skin). It dries to a soft, powdery finish, so it may not be best for dry skin. I may try a few more foundations down the road (as I've said, I've only been interested in them for a couple of years, now), but I could easily return to this. I like the tube style packaging, but I do wish the tip were more of a pointed style than a flat one. The formula is very thin and makes for a bit of a mess at the tip of the container as is. It could easily (and more cleanly) be dispensed from a pointed tip!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by FoxyConnie

Even tho I did not purchase this... I was at the lancome booth and wanted a color match..I have never use lancome (laura mericer fan). The makeup artist recommend me this. I'm oily and acne skin.. It covers really well..it was applied with primer as well..when she was done. My face looked CAKEY..I mean reallly CAKEY. This lady had 17 years w lancome too.. I'm sorry I don't think ill buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by kksmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this is as HG for me as it's going to get. I really liked this in the summer and now in winter, I find I reach for it most mornings. This product is best for skin that doesn't have many problems. It's lightweight, but offers decent coverage for fairly normal skin. My skin is oily on the T- zone, but a light dusting with powder and I'm good to go. This is very lightweight and I find I love that about this foundation. Wish it was cheaper, but I like it so much I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by NashvilleBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this product for summer foundation when it's hot outside. It's not the best for winter, and here's why. This product is quite thin and watery, but it offers full medium matte coverage. I know those two things sound like opposites, but somehow Lancome makes it work. I've never had a foundation formula like this before. It doesn't feel heavy. It doesn't feel like it's going to slide off your face in the heat/humidity/sweat. I live in the hot south and this does the trick.

But the things that make it work in summer, are things I don't really need in winter. In cold weather I prefer something more emollient and luxurious. Still when the weather is right, this stuff can't be beat.

Price is high. Too high I think. But the fact that you don't need as much product (due to it's thinness) means that it lasts longer than most.

The easy-to-use packaging is great too. 5 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by QueenArlene

Discovered this product very recently. I'm middle aged, oily, dark hair and green eyes. Always seeking a decent foundation that has spf 15 or higher and some staying power. This is pretty darn good on both counts. It's winter, so I am wearing Bisque OW. If I go on a winter holiday I'll buy another shade. I don't mind mixing my shades as my skin changes colour. Pretty happy with the price, amount and availability. Will stick with this one for a while. Apply by pouring an amount on the back of your hand and use a makeup brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by 3ll3

A great foundation! This is the perfect formula for people with oily skin. Dry skin people, beware! It has a strong scent of alcohol but it doesn't bother me. The color selection is amazing. From cools to warms it is excellent and vast. It is a matte foundation and provides medium coverage. The con to this product, it has a normal lasting power. Not 18 hours. That is a HUGE gimmick to get you to buy. It is $30 but there are not a lot of bad things to say about this product. It also oxidizes to a darker color. Not orange but definitely darker. I recommend it if you are not worried about the price. It comes in a squeeze tube which makes it easy to control and apply. Provides a nice light feel to your face which looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Carrol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Where has this foundation been all my life? I'm an oily skinned middle aged gal with decent skin who has been forced to use mineral foundations until NOW! This foundation provides a nice, comfortable feel that evens out skin tone and remains fairly matte, but lifelike looking. Although it does not provide 18 hours of shine free wear for me (nothing would) after a number of hours it looks acceptably dewy. Yes, it is fairly watery, so just be careful when you squeeze it out onto the back of your hand (yes, best application is with a foundation brush). It hasn't transfered on any of my white clothing - a big bonus. There is a good array of colours to choose from - I even found it a little difficult to make the final selection from everything that is offered. I took away a lippie for the price, but seriously, for the amount of time I want to wear foundation, even just a little, it's a good buy for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by oliviamorgan88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if I purchased a dud or not, after reading other reviews here. I cannot stand this product, especially after paying over $30 for it! It is SUPER runny, I mean super super runny. I prefer a medium coverage and this definitely does not deliver that. If you have near-pefect skin, you might enjoy this. Otherwise, I would suggest to keep looking for another foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by kbohaty

I went to Sephora and got samples of this, Teint Idole Ultra and Teint Miracle. This was the product I chose to buy. For me, the Ultra was great but provided more coverage than I wanted. And Teint Miracle just didn't seem to be the same color as the rest (I got Matte Buff II in all), it seemed to be a little lighter. But the main thing I didn't like Teint Miracle was that it seemed to rub off througout the day moreso than Fresh Wear and leave me with sort of a patchy coverage look (up close of course, no one except me probably would have noticed). I've been using Fresh Wear for about 2 weeks now and I really like it - stays on and provides good coverage without it being obvious I'm wearing foundation. I also love that they've added SPF 15. Definitely recommend.