E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

This is a lovely blush, and slightly more yellow toned version of Nars Gaiety. If you're not comfortable spending over $20 on Gaiety or you're worried you wouldn't like it or get the use out of it, I recommend this. It'll still give you that pop of bright pink that you'll want in a more comfortable expendable price range. Also, Gaiety can come across as extremely chalky on deeper skin tones due to it's paleness, I find this to be more flattering due to the yellow in it and not nearly as chalky in appearance when applied.

on 10/22/2012 5:09:00 PM

This is by far the best blush! The first time i used it i kinda looked like a clown. Lol a little goes a long way light skinned girls. The best way to apply this is with a stipple brush or powder brush. I use lancome brushes (:

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a gorgeous pink blush. For the longest time I thought I could never wear bubblegum pink blushes, but after a brave try with this, I was in love. I wore this blush nonstop for almost a month because this is everything I was from a blush-- natural healthy pink flush that instantly brightens my face. It is a gorgeous matte bubblegum pink that honestly looks neither cool nor warm, so anyone can really pull this off. And the the price, one could never go wrong. Good job ELF! :)

on 9/27/2012 12:20:00 PM

I was really hesitant to buy this at first. A fellow makeup artist recommended it me but when I saw it in the package I thought it looked to bright, expecially for a red-head. However, since the product was only $3.00 I decided there wasnt' much to lose and purchased the blush. OH boy, am I glad I did. This is a stunning color! The blush gives a soft pink flush to the cheeks without being to overpowering and looks amazing! I am so glad I decided to take a chance. The price is astonishing and worth every penny and more. I now recommend this to all my friends and clients as well and have purchased it to keep in my makeup case as well as my persoanl collection.

on 9/25/2012 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I always went for really soft, light blushes, until I read the reviews for this one and thought I'd give it a try. What a lovely product.
I use the big e.l.f. stipple brush to apply it, and I get the prettiest pink flush. It's scary in the package but don't let that stop you! I'm relatively fair and it looks so pretty on my skin when I apply it this way.
It's only $3, the packaging is sturdy and expensive-looking, and the product is great. Can't say enough good things about this.

on 9/16/2012 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Simply awesome. I have a very similar color from Lorac, but that one has shimmer. I love that this is matte and the color pops without looking obnoxious. It goes on sheer, but still has nice payoff. Don't be afraid, try it especially if you have olive skin. It's a glow-from-within look.

on 9/15/2012 4:34:00 PM

I was getting tired of using the same colors over and over again and decided to go ahead and try this based on such good ratings and reviews here. I am not disappointed! Yes, the color is very intimidating, but just like everyone else says...it's so beautiful on! It's very pretty on its own, or paired with a light bronzer. So happy that I took a chance on it, and for $3.00 you certainly can't go wrong!

on 9/12/2012 10:28:00 PM

Such a beautiful color! I was terrified of the color but it goes on so beautiful. It is a little chalky and you'll have to apply more than you would with most blushes, but for the price I don't think that's a problem. The color is a great day to day for my pale skin and it always makes me look awake and healthy.

on 9/1/2012 10:40:00 PM

This blows me away! I haven't used drugstore blush since college. I "graduated " myself to NARS and Bobbi brown for blush years ago. Don't get me wrong those are gorgeous- but THIS is what I got complimented on!
Every time I wore this I had multiple people tell me I looked radiant/rested
This is a beautiful pop of color and much more natural than you think- I generally like a very natural look and this is def it
This is what I wanted MAC pink swoon to be- it makes you look younger/brighter/better rested and just happier-I'm going to get backups

on 8/23/2012 2:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The pigmentation excellent and color payoff is beautiful it's the perfect "blushing" color. Price is unbeatable (3$) and the staying power is amazing for it. Lasts me all day. It looks scary in the pan but it fades into the perfect shade of blush. The packaging isn't cheap at all, ive dropped my last one a few times never broke and it has your own personal mirror. The packaging definitely fits the whole "studio" look they were going for, black, sheek and simple. I'd tell anyone and everyone to have this in their make up collection.