September 2, 2014 | 1084 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by 1stone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have pale skin, dark hair and blue eyes and feel that a very pink blush is the perfect color for me. I have not run across one that is better than this, and for $3.00 that is WONDERFUL. It is just as nice as the much more expensive intense pink in the Posh palette from Scott Barnes that I really liked. This ELF blush applies nice and evenly and lasts very well. Of course, with such an intense color you only need a little.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by junex126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think the price of the E.L.F Studio Blush is $3.00 which is cheap even compared to other drug store ones. Pink Passion is a great color for any skin color. I like about this product because it's very pigmented and you don't need too much product to see them on your cheeks. I'm looking forward to trying the other shades as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

A summer must have! Such a pretty color :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by nadeen0523

I just bought this blush. as I had been wanting a "scary pink" blush. WHile the color is intense in the pan it goes on beautifulI. I need just a a little bit and it gives wonderful color to my medium olive skin. I would definitely purchase again. Plus its super cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I was kind of scared to buy this, since the colour looked so intense online, but since I was using the 50% off coupon, I thought I'd try it. I love it! It is a bit powdery, but there's no real fallout, and with only a bit of product, you can get a really natural flush. I used it as an eyeshadow the other day, and it worked so well that I've abandoned my normal hot pink shadow (not that I use it much...). It's very easy to get an intense colour, and it feels very silky on the skin. Being matte, it makes a great blush and a very good shadow, since it's such a bold colour that shimmer would overwhelm my face. Love it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Chickenbutt23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a little skeptical of all the rave reviews of this product, mainly because it looked like a color that I would never choose on my own. Let's be honest... that garish pink looks like a disaster waiting to happen (especially for the fair-skinned). But my prior experience was that the colors I chose didn't show up very well so I decided to take the $3 plunge, fully expecting to end up looking like a clown. To my delight and surprise, this blush was just as great as everyone says. It's easy to layer and has a great subtle pink hue, but not so subtle as to require several applications. One swipe on either cheek and it looks perfect. Love this stuff!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Saudigirl239

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG i love this product! a little goes a long way. i got it for 3 dollars at target i love this and recommend this to all my friends

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

My favourite of 4 Elf blushes. I don`t count Gotta Glow. Matte, which I prefer. Impressive pigmentation and great cool dolly pink colour. Bit chulky but feels soft and good lasting power. Makes me wanna get Nars Desire to see how they really compare colourwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by smootha

I love when I find products like this. I had been eyeing the award winning bobby brown pale pink blush, and the nars blush desire, and even bare esscentuals fruit cocktail which are all the same bright pink.

So I was so excited to see this same color in ELF. It is a very vivid bright pink. But when its applied sparingly it is a vision of a lovely naturally flushed pink cheek.

This blush even made my eyes look bluer.

The product is finely milled, and very pigmented and has reasonable staying power. And it is 8-10 times less then its counterparts, its only 3$

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by persiantee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

hot pink color that looks scary in pan.... but comes off as a very soft, light, and natural on your skin. I dont know how they did it at ELF, but this color suits my olive skin tone so well. I will definately buy it again. It is cheap and I haven't seen this shade of pink anywhere else.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No