April 16, 2014 | 1860 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I was kind of scared to buy this, since the colour looked so intense online, but since I was using the 50% off coupon, I thought I'd try it. I love it! It is a bit powdery, but there's no real fallout, and with only a bit of product, you can get a really natural flush. I used it as an eyeshadow the other day, and it worked so well that I've abandoned my normal hot pink shadow (not that I use it much...). It's very easy to get an intense colour, and it feels very silky on the skin. Being matte, it makes a great blush and a very good shadow, since it's such a bold colour that shimmer would overwhelm my face. Love it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Chickenbutt23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a little skeptical of all the rave reviews of this product, mainly because it looked like a color that I would never choose on my own. Let's be honest... that garish pink looks like a disaster waiting to happen (especially for the fair-skinned). But my prior experience was that the colors I chose didn't show up very well so I decided to take the $3 plunge, fully expecting to end up looking like a clown. To my delight and surprise, this blush was just as great as everyone says. It's easy to layer and has a great subtle pink hue, but not so subtle as to require several applications. One swipe on either cheek and it looks perfect. Love this stuff!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Saudigirl239

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG i love this product! a little goes a long way. i got it for 3 dollars at target i love this and recommend this to all my friends

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

My favourite of 4 Elf blushes. I don`t count Gotta Glow. Matte, which I prefer. Impressive pigmentation and great cool dolly pink colour. Bit chulky but feels soft and good lasting power. Makes me wanna get Nars Desire to see how they really compare colourwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by smootha

I love when I find products like this. I had been eyeing the award winning bobby brown pale pink blush, and the nars blush desire, and even bare esscentuals fruit cocktail which are all the same bright pink.

So I was so excited to see this same color in ELF. It is a very vivid bright pink. But when its applied sparingly it is a vision of a lovely naturally flushed pink cheek.

This blush even made my eyes look bluer.

The product is finely milled, and very pigmented and has reasonable staying power. And it is 8-10 times less then its counterparts, its only 3$

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by persiantee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

hot pink color that looks scary in pan.... but comes off as a very soft, light, and natural on your skin. I dont know how they did it at ELF, but this color suits my olive skin tone so well. I will definately buy it again. It is cheap and I haven't seen this shade of pink anywhere else.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by i4makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since the moment I saw this on the Target rack..it was love at first sight! I am so glad I got my hands on this color! Perfect for every skintone, and a must-have for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by naturallykinkycoils

This is the best blush that I ever used and is my go to staple product! The color is super natural and blending it in with my skin tone is really easy. Very pleased with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:

- pigmented
- long wearing
- natural looking

Cons:

- none

Comments:

I like this, but it took me some getting use to. This comes off as a soft, natural pink once on...but it does have blue undertones to it. So, I found it to look a little weird on my olive complexion. After a couple of days, I got use to the shade and think it looks rather pretty. Pigmentation is superb, as well as staying power. It's just a nice, blue-based matte pink blush.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Hautepants

I LOVE this blush!!! Perfect pink with a pop. Applies Super bright and lasts. This is one of my favorite new blushes. Love!