Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Greatest primer ever! Literally sets face perfectly in place, no stiffness or hardening of product. Leaves face with dewy glow, natural.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wasn't sure about this stuff, until I used up the travel-size bottle and had to decide on getting a full-size...and I did, because it's awesome! I know it's a bit of a gimmicky product, but I really do think my makeup looks better longer with it. I agree with other reviewers that it doesn't provide much oil control, but it makes any kind of powder foundation look amazing...a bit more natural and not so dry. I use ColorStay powder as my base on good skin days, and if I don't use the UD spray, it looks too dry and powdery...but a few spritzes of All-Nighter and voila, so much better! It doesn't cause breakouts or make my skin feel tight as other reviewers have noted, but my skin is not prone to dryness. The spray bottle is convenient and the travel size is great too (with 2 caps for security!). I will continue to repurchase. (Hint: the full size is a MUCH better deal at $7.50/oz vs. $14/oz!)

$30 for a 4 oz (full size) spray bottle at Sephora.com [travel size is 1 oz for $14]

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS

- increases longevity of makeup
- fine mist/sprays evenly

CONS

- no oil control
- skin can feel tight

COMMENTS: I'm surprised I like this stuff. It won't offer any oil control, but it does keep makeup in place. I like the mist - very fine and sprays evenly. This will make your skin feel a little tight at first, but that feeling doesn't last long. My suggested use is to spray after you've applied all your liquid/cream products and then again once you're finished with everything (blush, powder, etc).

Will repurchase.

I'm not sure about this product. It is not bad; it actually seems to make your makeup stay on, but it makes your skin feel tight and it's pricey.

Not sure why there are so many mediocre reviews on this products. Personally, packaging doesn't matter but I like the bottle. I bought this product on my way to a bachelorette party out of town. It was applied around 4pm, and we got in back to the hotel about 5am. My make up was still on. Sure, my eyeshadow wasn't as vibrant and my blush was starting to fade/feet splotchy, but I am extremely impressed with how well it holds up. I have fallen asleep with my "face" on and when I woke up, make up was still in place. I am a photographer and helped a friend with her mini session day here in Louisiana humid heat. This setting spray held up through 10+ hours of sweating and working outside. Very impressed, would buy again 10/10.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really liked this before. really helped set my makeup but with the newer one i think they added fragrance which im allergic to. so i cant use it anymore.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't really like the packaging to begin with, I really though this was going to be like my holy grail finishing spray , but I was kind of upset with it , I didn't really notice it making my makeup last longer or stay in place , so I will probably not repurchase again

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using the UD All Nighter spray for a year now. And at the same time, i've been trying other sprays like MAC Fix +, NYX Dewy spray and ELF Setting spray, but i always go back to UD. Honestly, i'm still not very sure whether this prolongs my makeup longevity. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But compared to the other 3, UD All NIghter doesn't separate my makeup r makes my face look blotchy when sprayed on.

I'm slightly torn with this product...

I wouldn't say that it's great for keeping your makeup in place all day. I tried it multiple times over several different powder and liquid foundations and didn't notice any difference in longevity. For the price, I would like it to really set my makeup and keep it looking great "all night" as it claims to do.

However.....I still love this product and will likely rebuy it, and here is why. I have tricky combination skin, and sometimes I have days where my face looks like a giant oil slick an hour after applying my makeup. I spray a couple shots of this magical stuff and voila, the shine is gone and my face no longer feels gross and greasy. Also, it gives a great cooling sensation. It doesn't make my eye makeup run, which is fantastic as well. A+ in this department.

One thing that concerns me is the alcohol smell. It's a little off-putting and it makes me second guess spraying it on my face. Sometimes it dries my skin out a little too much, making it feel tight. Like I said, this product has me very torn :)

Is it worth the price? Eh, probably not. But honestly it does serve a pretty good purpose and I find myself reaching for it on a daily basis, so it's definitely not a waste of money.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really hoping it works even though i kind of know it doesnt so im kind of tricking myself to think it made some sort of difference but who am i trying to trick. Honestly, i know its such a loved product but i have to say it didnt make much of a difference.

The packaging for the smaller version really bugs me. It comes with two caps which first is annoying itself but its very hard to pop open BUT very easy to twist open the entire spray part off. When i fiest opened it the entire spray part came off and had trouble popping the top off the spray instead.

Secondly the alcohol content is too high for my liking and heard many review complain about the alcohol but luckily it doesnt smel l strong of alcohol.

And as for results i didnt nearly see a wow factor for prolonging makeup than the ben nye spray or my hourglass primer. Too be honest, i dont think it made any difference at all. Makeup still last on my face without settinf or anything but it isnt as much as i began with and using this spray had the same results.

It dries out my face abit as well so i usually go back in with my mac fix plus to hydrate and makemy face dewy.

Quitwe bummed by the pricetag of a wooping 20~somethinf dollars for the small and 44~ for the the original size. And for something with such high pricetag and alcohol and produces little results im not happy. This is just my experience and some people love it but there are quite a few of people with my results too and on top of that i feel thatbthe youtube people hyped up the product like they sometimes tend to do.

Popular Primer/ Correctors