October 21, 2014 | 2065 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Lillyan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this bb cream by Missha. After I used it for a while I noticed that my skin did improve! I hade dark spots/acne scars on my forehead, but this one brightened my skin, and the dark spots, so they are less visable. And it also reducess my redness.
I brought it in #21, which surprisingly suited my skin color, (I am a NC 15-20) even though i have yellowish skin color, and the bb cream color is kind of pink/geyish.
I would say the coverage is definetly buildable, Somethimes I don't even need concealer under my eye, i just double it up and all is fine!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by RedFishTwoFish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've had really good luck with BB creams on my sensitive, oily, dehydrated, combination, acne-prone skin, but this BB cream made me break out by nightfall!

It left my skin a greasy, shiny, oily mess and had a texture that never quite dried or absorbed into the skin. I wanted to like it because my skin likes BB creams so much, but definitely a pass. I would recommend the regular Missha Perfect BB (my daily BB) or a Skin79 or Holika Holika BB over this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by hellbreaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This really is one of the best BB creams I've tried (the other being MISSHA Perfect Cover). I am on my second tube of Signature Real, this time using no. 13 instead of no. 21, and it is a really amazing product. It is less viscous than Perfect Cover, and much less heavy. For some Signature Real does not provide as much coverage, but I find that it covers my mild rosacea and under-eye darkness very well without needing to use concealer. For me, coverage is comparable to Perfect Cover.

If you use sunscreen in addition to a BB cream as I do, I think this is a much better option than some of the other heavier BB creams. I apply this on top of my vitamin C serum and Shiseido waterproof sunscreen, set with some powder, and it lasts the whole day with no retouching.

Color selection is wonderful. I have been using no. 21 when I have a bit of a tan, no. 13 when I am especially pale, and a blend of the two when necessary.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I had been using the skin79 orange label for quite some time and though it evened out my skin beautifully it was about 2 shades too pale for me. So in my quest for the perfect BB cream that did not involve piling on the bronzer I bought this in #21 and #23. I am a NC20 and directly out of the tube the #21 looked like it would be a better match, however once the BB cream had time to oxidize and be on my face, #23 turned out to be an exact match for my summer skin-tone. Haven't had the product long enough to see if it breaks me out, but I will update the review at that point. So far though I am loving this product.

-EDIT-
Unfortunately, as time has progressed I have through the process of elimination determined this product was breaking me out. When the additional breakouts were on my chin I assumed my body was just being extra special, but when they appeared on my forehead, I started rotating products in and out. This turned out to be the culprit. I still may give it a second come summer because I adored the glow it left on my skin... =(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by PMKarabel

I have very pale, acne scarred skin and I'm used to caking on the blemish cream, moisturizer, primer, foundation and concealer. I ONLY USE THIS CREAM NOW! It's amazing. I haven't noticed the grey tone that people have been talking about. The great thing about it is that you can layer it over parts that need more coverage and it still looks fresh. I do wear powder on top but I always wear powder.
I got it on ebay for about 11 bucks and it came with some free samples. I am ecstatic, my boyfriend even noticed how much better my skin looks. 5 lippies!

An update a few weeks later: my skin looks EVEN better. I cannot even describe the difference. When I take my makeup off I just smile thinking of how great I look makeup free. Don't spend your money on American BB creams, based on experience they have crap in them that makes you break out. The real deal Asian stuff is not expensive and you will be happy.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by pdu2503

Good product but grayer than my current favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by nomnomcat

After all the hype about BB creams, I went and ordered samples of colors #21 and #23. Figuring I was most likely the darker of the two shades, I tried on #23 first. For me, it had too much of that dreaded pink-grey tone and was overall too light for my skin. My face is pinker and ligher than my neck and chest, so I like foundations on the warmer side to balance my face out. Unfortunately this wasn't it. I'm not sure what my MAC foundation color is (never been color matched), but I'm an Olive Medium in Everyday Minerals if that helps anyone.

However, I'm not completely writing this off, because it could work for me during the winter--I tested a bit on an un-tanned part of me and it seemed to blend in a lot bette. I also found the coverage to be better than expected. I have some acne scars and ruddiness in my cheeks, and this did a good job of evening out the cheeks and covering the scars (though a bit of concealer is still needed). The oil control is decent after finishing with powder, which is super important for me because I can get very oily.

It's not heavy at all and sank right into my skin, though I would recommend moisturizing first if you have dry spots. It emphasized some dry spots when I looked up close to a mirror, but that was reaalllly close and I doubt it's that visible from a few feet away.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by ilessthan3u

This is a wonderful bb cream which feels light on the skin and is definitely not mask-like at all. The packaging is so pretty! Its cheaper to purchase on Ebay or Amazon but be careful of fake products (just check out the seller's reviews to help you decide).
It provides you with sheer coverage (it is not like normal foundation which offers a fuller coverage) and has SPF in it which is a bonus so it is good for the days that you want a natural, effortless look. It is quite runny, so the product is quite easy to spread on the face. It is great for dry to normal skin but for those with oily skin like me, my t-zone becomes quite oily after 4-5 hours of wearing this. I do set it with a translucent finishing powder and use a primer beforehand but I would need to touch up with powder or blotting paper to remove any shininess. I would prefer to use this in winter on days that I prefer lighter coverage. I did notice that it faded after 4 hours though..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by winniemouse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Second time buying this product! Its reasonable priced and does its job.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by rshim09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream for awhile, I decided to try this one. In my opinion, I like this one better becaue it's creamier than the Perfect Cover BB cream. The color is the same. I personally love MISSHA BB creams than the other brands because it doesn't have the pink undertone. I have a warm undertone and MISSHA BB creams fit my skintone the best.