September 2, 2014 | 1828 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by nomnomcat

After all the hype about BB creams, I went and ordered samples of colors #21 and #23. Figuring I was most likely the darker of the two shades, I tried on #23 first. For me, it had too much of that dreaded pink-grey tone and was overall too light for my skin. My face is pinker and ligher than my neck and chest, so I like foundations on the warmer side to balance my face out. Unfortunately this wasn't it. I'm not sure what my MAC foundation color is (never been color matched), but I'm an Olive Medium in Everyday Minerals if that helps anyone.

However, I'm not completely writing this off, because it could work for me during the winter--I tested a bit on an un-tanned part of me and it seemed to blend in a lot bette. I also found the coverage to be better than expected. I have some acne scars and ruddiness in my cheeks, and this did a good job of evening out the cheeks and covering the scars (though a bit of concealer is still needed). The oil control is decent after finishing with powder, which is super important for me because I can get very oily.

It's not heavy at all and sank right into my skin, though I would recommend moisturizing first if you have dry spots. It emphasized some dry spots when I looked up close to a mirror, but that was reaalllly close and I doubt it's that visible from a few feet away.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by ilessthan3u

This is a wonderful bb cream which feels light on the skin and is definitely not mask-like at all. The packaging is so pretty! Its cheaper to purchase on Ebay or Amazon but be careful of fake products (just check out the seller's reviews to help you decide).
It provides you with sheer coverage (it is not like normal foundation which offers a fuller coverage) and has SPF in it which is a bonus so it is good for the days that you want a natural, effortless look. It is quite runny, so the product is quite easy to spread on the face. It is great for dry to normal skin but for those with oily skin like me, my t-zone becomes quite oily after 4-5 hours of wearing this. I do set it with a translucent finishing powder and use a primer beforehand but I would need to touch up with powder or blotting paper to remove any shininess. I would prefer to use this in winter on days that I prefer lighter coverage. I did notice that it faded after 4 hours though..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by winniemouse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Second time buying this product! Its reasonable priced and does its job.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by rshim09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream for awhile, I decided to try this one. In my opinion, I like this one better becaue it's creamier than the Perfect Cover BB cream. The color is the same. I personally love MISSHA BB creams than the other brands because it doesn't have the pink undertone. I have a warm undertone and MISSHA BB creams fit my skintone the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by asianl0vex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Missha just has such good bb creams compared to all of the other 2 brands I have tried (4 bb's from skin79 and the smashbox bb). Although I do prefer Missha's Perfect Cover bb cream for the higher SPF, this one works just as well too. I have taken off 1 lippy just because the spf is lower and it is more expensive compared to Missha's Perfect Cover which is not only cheaper but has a higher spf. The more watery consistency of this product can be good and bad: it provides a lightweight feel for oily skins such as mine but might not provide as much coverage as some may want. For me, coverage isn't my main concern, so it's not a problem for me. I am somewhat put off by the almost water like consistency of this bb cream and would prefer it to be more "thick" like Missha's Perfect Cover. However, all in all, it is a great product. I would say these are for the people who would want to perfect and smooth already smooth skin, as it is not great for coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by vale6295

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product however it did take a while to ship to my house. i ordered one in #13 in eBay and paid 10 dollars for it which i thought was a reasonable price and it took about 3 weeks to get here. However, i got to say i LOVE the packaging! The box came with an extra 2 samples of SKIN79 super BB cream. The MISSHA BB cream itself is a little small but i don't need much since i don't have much to cover up just a few scars here and there and i like the fact that this BB cream is thick for great coverage and it lasts all day!! my skin is fairly oily so i always have a problem with that especially since its summer but i found ever since iv'e been using Olay Minimizing Toner and this BB cream i don't really have a problem with oily skin anymore!! i highly recommend this product and will definitely buy again!!=)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by jwhisper

I ordered this product in #23 from seoulglamour on Amazon and got it within a week, with some nice samples for less than MISSHA's US site, and a lot less than my local Korean supermarket was charging for it.

I apply it with my fingers. It blends in pretty well with my skin (NC30?), while a little light, it oxidizes pretty quickly to match my tone and gives my skin a luminous dewy finish that I like very much. The first day I wore this, my coworker immediately commented that my skin looked great. I have some very bad hyperpigmentation from acne on my chin and above my lip, and this BB cream covers it up pretty well if I pat on a little extra on my problem areas after the initial application.

It stays all day and I think it actually looks better as the day wears on, and is pretty mattifying. After 5 hours, I will blot my face and I'm not too oily and none of the makeup comes off on my blotting paper.

I have worn this every day for 2 weeks and it has not broken me out, or clogged my pores and I have sensitive acne prone skin, so that is saying something. It is not too thick or heavy feeling but it does feel like I'm wearing make-up.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by julees70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this is a fine BB cream - smooth texture, medium coverage that can be built up with layering (which is rare for a BB), limited color range but sheer enough to work on light to med skin tones. I got #21, and it looked way too pink and dark right out of the tube, but I mixed it with my MAC Strobe cream, and that thinned it out enough for the color to be perfect.

However, I wouldn't buy again for two main reasons: first, it feels too mask-light and heavy on my skin, even after I've diluted it with Strobe. Second, it was a bit drying and then it went on to accentuate flakes or dryness; I don't have dry skin, but I saw some small flaking around my nose (which is weird bc I have combo skin w/ a slightly oily tzone).

The upside is that it stays all day long, and I didn't have any rub off after a light dusting of my Mineral Fusion spf 30 power. So I'll keep it around for special occasions when I need that turbo coverage and lasting power, but it's not going to be my everyday go-to. The search continues!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in colour 23, its the second lightest shade. They start with 21 being the lightest shade, then 23 and so on. I'm approx NC25 and this matches perfectly. I didn't notice any grey cast after a while.

I love this bb cream, its long lasting and works really well on my dry/combination skin. Its pretty liquidy, coverage is medium buildable. I applied this underneath my concealer and it kept my concealer from creasing (amazing!) and my blush lasts much longer. Many bb creams are either too thick or dry, this is perfect for dry skin. I love how it feels when i'm applying it on my skin, doesn't feel thick nor cakey. My skin can still "breathe". Using a damp sponge gives a more natural finish.

Contains both Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide (physical sunblocks) although the concentration is not stated on the packaging. I have emailed Missha to enquire but have not received a reply.

In love with this bb cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mubblefubbles

I really wanted to love this product and I did during the first few applications. I love the idea of having an all in one cream that is light weight and proactive. The coverage is medium and is perfect for daytime wear. However, I noticed a relapse of acne between my eyes that hasn't been there for quite some time. I knew right away that the $15 do it all BB cream was too good to be true. You get what you pay for! I do not recommend this to people who suffer from any kind of acne