December 20, 2014 | 1604 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice wand and good color. I liked the staying power and the fact that it did not clump up my lashes. The lasting power was pretty good, and this did not harden or dry my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by tightenedribbon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There's not really anything wrong with this mascara... but there's nothing right with it either. It didn't seem to do much to my lashes other than make them blacker. I'd rather go with something that makes my lashes more dramatic looking, rather than just a colour job.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by nala7

This mascara was a nightmare to apply. It was so clumpy! I could not stand the spidery lashes effect it caused. It is also very difficult to remove, I only tried the non-waterproof version but I would have to wash it off with water and then an eye makeup remover, and I would STILL find black mascara on my eyelids the next day. Ugh.
The pros it has are it's awesome brush and the fact that it does not flake :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is ehhh. I purchased it when I ran out of mascara, I couldn't decide which one, so on a whim, I purchased this one. Stupid me. First off, the brush is okay, but It's hard to not get any of the product on my eyelids. It flakes. I didn't think it would make my lashes grow when I bought it, and boy was I right. I guess the only good thing about it is it doesn't clump and it makes my lashes look a little bit thicker, but does not make them grow. I will never repurchase this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

EDIT: Five months later I'm still loving this mascara! It doesn't completely replace Diorshow, but I love how it makes my lashes look and feel with hurting the bank!

Unlike most of the easily led people on here, I didn't buy this formula because I thought, magically my lashes would grow. I don't believe that kind of hype - for any mascara.

I bought this because it is a good dupe for Diorshow and it costs 75% less. The large brush is amazing. It separates my lashes with ease (I don't even have to use a lash separator). I also don't have to curl my lashes before or after application. Great formula, not dry, not clumpy, no flaking. Perfect.

It's easy to take off, just use your normal facial cleanser - piece of cake.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by WhittneyNichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

As a little kid I had really really long eye lashes, but as I got older I had this weird fetish of playing with my eye lashes. In turn, it made my eye lashes really short and barely noticeable.. For about 4 years I couldn't find anything that helped make them at least LOOK longer, and I cannot stand glue on eye lashes, I feel like I can't lift my eye lids.. Haha.
When I found this, I thought.. eh, ok, I'll give it a try..
It was amazing! After about 6 months of using it, I got my long lashes back, not as long as they used to be, but even when I washed the mascara off my lashes were still pretty long. I use this mascara as a base, and then use the Maybelline Illegal Length as the finish and they make my eye lashes beautiful, I even get compliments on them all the time< 3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by naralph

I really, really like this mascara. I must admit, it was one that I didn't expect to like as much as I do (was in a gift with purchase). It is so easy to use, I love the larger size wand (I can see how some people may not like this, but I love it). Definitely my go-to mascara for a quick and easy application with FULLER lashes! Doesn't clump at.all on me, and I've tried many a mascara's! If I had to be picky, the only thing I'd say I don't like about it is the packaging - it's green. But that's only because I don't like the colour :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by julieejuicee

It's ok. I ran out of mascara and had to buy another one and this was on sale. While it does make my lashes look thicker, i'm not a fan of the formula. It's clumpy and if I put on a little too much it starts to flake off. The brush is also a little larger than i'd like. I don't always curl my straight eyelashes because i'm lazy lol but I feel like this only looks good if I do curl them. I wouldn't buy this again, there are other better mascaras out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It was on sale and I desperately needed something new. I first pulled out the wand and when I saw how ridiculously huge it was I thought I wasted my money. Nope. This stuff is awesome!!! I have longish skimpy eyelashes that I need to curl with any other mascara (that I have tried so far). There was no need with this. It thickens them up without looking spidery. It is a little bit clumpy but it looks fine without me combing it out so I am fine with that.
It's great if you only have a couple of minutes in the morning so you can skip the curling and eyeliner.

e.t.a this stuff does not want to come off. I have the waterproof, a couple of good makeup removers, and I can use various means of cleaning my face/eye lashes and I will still have some left on. I still love it though!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by SoundMouse

This is the worst mascara I've tried in a long time. The only reason I tried it is because I'm in the prcess of switching mascaras because the one I was using was tested on animals and I don't like that. Anyway, the one I loved before was the falsies by mabelline (so I'm looking for something similar), but this luscious lash is no good. I bought blackest black, but it looks like dark gray and the mascara itself is really thin. I usually like them thin-medium so I can apply at least 2 coats, but this one doesn't look like I put anything on my lashes (except for the fact the all look clumped together at the base). You have to keep layering coats for it to make the slightest difference and then it flakes and clumps really bad without making lashes look much fuller or longer. Another thing I don't like about this is the wand is big that it makes it hard to get all the lashes and makes it easy to get mascara on eyelids. I usually like pretty big wands, but this one has an odd shape and it's giant. I would have considered keeping a mascara that was lighter in color and thin for really natural looks, but I just can't work with it. I'm not sure if it helps lashes grow because I stopped using it because I hate it. If you want something that helps lashes get fuller, longer and stronger buy rapidlash.