Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 12/10/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff! I have 7 tubes of it! I have somewhat odd lashes, theyre long and thick in some areas and sparse in others. and this helps so much! It is a little wet so I usually pull out the wand and wave it around in the air a little (I know you're not supposed to) and it works great. bottom line I love it. I've recently started using the voluminous million lashes mascara (its a gold tube) as the first layer because it really helps separate my lashes and then I put this stuff on top of it and I get asked where i got my eyelashes done ALL the time.

on 12/3/2012 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The tube is pretty and shiny, and the mascara makes your lashes look healthy. However, it is a bit too heavy for my lashes. I have to curl my lashes before and after applying, as well as a few times during the day. Looks great, though. Gives volume and length, is bold and dark, but doesn't look fake. The brush is fabulous.

on 11/29/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I bought this product because it was one of the closest dupes to Benifit's BadGal mascara, which I tried in the store and absolutely fell in love with,but unfortunately I couldn't shell out the 20 some odd dollars for it. So I went online and searched around and finally decided on this one. I got it for something around 8 dollars at Ulta. I quite like this mascara, my only beef with it is that the formula is wetter than I like, so it can smudge a little while it's drying, not an absolute put off but still irritating. I like that the brush tapers at the end so I can get to the inner lashes as well. I've found the best way to apply this is to,when you first pull the applicator out of the tube, wipe of the excess mascara on a tissue, this helps prevent it from clumping up and makes for a beautiful,natural application. Then I run a spooly through my lashes, I do this with every mascara, to really get them separated. All in all I think this a good mascara, it can get to the inner lashes, gives them a really soft look, and can be applied to look natural or dramatic. Definitely a good buy.

Just a side note, I wouldn't count this as a dupe for BadGal, the only similarity is the brush, the formula is totally different.

on 11/11/2012 9:12:00 PM

I like this product. It doesn't make your lashes actually grow - I think its name suggests that after use, it "appears" that there is some growth involved. It's a good, cheap mascara - nice staying power. For the money, it rivals Dior Show, altho, I do love my Dior.

on 11/9/2012 4:41:00 AM

Worse mascara I have ever used! Has broken eyelashes even considering I brought what I thought was the non waterproof one! so upset!

on 11/8/2012 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice wand and good color. I liked the staying power and the fact that it did not clump up my lashes. The lasting power was pretty good, and this did not harden or dry my lashes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

There's not really anything wrong with this mascara... but there's nothing right with it either. It didn't seem to do much to my lashes other than make them blacker. I'd rather go with something that makes my lashes more dramatic looking, rather than just a colour job.

on 10/26/2012 3:40:00 PM

This mascara was a nightmare to apply. It was so clumpy! I could not stand the spidery lashes effect it caused. It is also very difficult to remove, I only tried the non-waterproof version but I would have to wash it off with water and then an eye makeup remover, and I would STILL find black mascara on my eyelids the next day. Ugh.
The pros it has are it's awesome brush and the fact that it does not flake :)

on 10/25/2012 4:40:00 PM

This mascara is ehhh. I purchased it when I ran out of mascara, I couldn't decide which one, so on a whim, I purchased this one. Stupid me. First off, the brush is okay, but It's hard to not get any of the product on my eyelids. It flakes. I didn't think it would make my lashes grow when I bought it, and boy was I right. I guess the only good thing about it is it doesn't clump and it makes my lashes look a little bit thicker, but does not make them grow. I will never repurchase this again!

on 10/25/2012 4:13:00 PM

EDIT: Five months later I'm still loving this mascara! It doesn't completely replace Diorshow, but I love how it makes my lashes look and feel with hurting the bank!

Unlike most of the easily led people on here, I didn't buy this formula because I thought, magically my lashes would grow. I don't believe that kind of hype - for any mascara.

I bought this because it is a good dupe for Diorshow and it costs 75% less. The large brush is amazing. It separates my lashes with ease (I don't even have to use a lash separator). I also don't have to curl my lashes before or after application. Great formula, not dry, not clumpy, no flaking. Perfect.

It's easy to take off, just use your normal facial cleanser - piece of cake.