Revlon Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 11/11/2012 9:12:00 PM

I like this product. It doesn't make your lashes actually grow - I think its name suggests that after use, it "appears" that there is some growth involved. It's a good, cheap mascara - nice staying power. For the money, it rivals Dior Show, altho, I do love my Dior.

on 11/9/2012 4:41:00 AM

Worse mascara I have ever used! Has broken eyelashes even considering I brought what I thought was the non waterproof one! so upset!

on 11/8/2012 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice wand and good color. I liked the staying power and the fact that it did not clump up my lashes. The lasting power was pretty good, and this did not harden or dry my lashes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

There's not really anything wrong with this mascara... but there's nothing right with it either. It didn't seem to do much to my lashes other than make them blacker. I'd rather go with something that makes my lashes more dramatic looking, rather than just a colour job.

on 10/26/2012 3:40:00 PM

This mascara was a nightmare to apply. It was so clumpy! I could not stand the spidery lashes effect it caused. It is also very difficult to remove, I only tried the non-waterproof version but I would have to wash it off with water and then an eye makeup remover, and I would STILL find black mascara on my eyelids the next day. Ugh.
The pros it has are it's awesome brush and the fact that it does not flake :)

on 10/25/2012 4:40:00 PM

This mascara is ehhh. I purchased it when I ran out of mascara, I couldn't decide which one, so on a whim, I purchased this one. Stupid me. First off, the brush is okay, but It's hard to not get any of the product on my eyelids. It flakes. I didn't think it would make my lashes grow when I bought it, and boy was I right. I guess the only good thing about it is it doesn't clump and it makes my lashes look a little bit thicker, but does not make them grow. I will never repurchase this again!

on 10/25/2012 4:13:00 PM

EDIT: Five months later I'm still loving this mascara! It doesn't completely replace Diorshow, but I love how it makes my lashes look and feel with hurting the bank!

Unlike most of the easily led people on here, I didn't buy this formula because I thought, magically my lashes would grow. I don't believe that kind of hype - for any mascara.

I bought this because it is a good dupe for Diorshow and it costs 75% less. The large brush is amazing. It separates my lashes with ease (I don't even have to use a lash separator). I also don't have to curl my lashes before or after application. Great formula, not dry, not clumpy, no flaking. Perfect.

It's easy to take off, just use your normal facial cleanser - piece of cake.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

As a little kid I had really really long eye lashes, but as I got older I had this weird fetish of playing with my eye lashes. In turn, it made my eye lashes really short and barely noticeable.. For about 4 years I couldn't find anything that helped make them at least LOOK longer, and I cannot stand glue on eye lashes, I feel like I can't lift my eye lids.. Haha.
When I found this, I thought.. eh, ok, I'll give it a try..
It was amazing! After about 6 months of using it, I got my long lashes back, not as long as they used to be, but even when I washed the mascara off my lashes were still pretty long. I use this mascara as a base, and then use the Maybelline Illegal Length as the finish and they make my eye lashes beautiful, I even get compliments on them all the time< 3

on 10/10/2012 9:30:00 PM

I really, really like this mascara. I must admit, it was one that I didn't expect to like as much as I do (was in a gift with purchase). It is so easy to use, I love the larger size wand (I can see how some people may not like this, but I love it). Definitely my go-to mascara for a quick and easy application with FULLER lashes! Doesn't clump at.all on me, and I've tried many a mascara's! If I had to be picky, the only thing I'd say I don't like about it is the packaging - it's green. But that's only because I don't like the colour :)

on 10/2/2012 1:10:00 AM

It's ok. I ran out of mascara and had to buy another one and this was on sale. While it does make my lashes look thicker, i'm not a fan of the formula. It's clumpy and if I put on a little too much it starts to flake off. The brush is also a little larger than i'd like. I don't always curl my straight eyelashes because i'm lazy lol but I feel like this only looks good if I do curl them. I wouldn't buy this again, there are other better mascaras out there.