April 20, 2014 | 1715 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by nattygrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm N5 and Blushbaby is a fabulous neutral blush. Goes with everything. Understated but noticeable. I actually found out about this blush by asking a friend what she was wearing bc her cheeks were so nicely sculpted. I'd recommend it to any fair-medium girl looking for a go-to blush for everything. I'm scraping the sides of my pan. Time to get a new one :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I found my HG everyday blush! For reference, I am NC20-25, yellow undertones, oily, acne-prone.

This is a pretty muted beige-pink with a Sheertone finish. This is perfect for when I want a little bit of warmth and color on my cheeks, without looking like I have that obvious "pop-of-color-blush" on. On me, it's like a blush-bronzer in one; it has the warmth of a bronzer without the orange / brown undertone, and the slightest pinkish hint of a blush while still looking completely natural. It really does look like a natural flush, instead of that red / pink doll-cheeked effect.

I love the versatility of this. I can pair this with pretty much any color lip and eye. So easy to apply, and it blends beautifully without blotching or caking. It applies very soft and sheer, so you don't really need to worry about being too heavy handed. I have an oily complexion, so I like to put this over a setting powder (I use MAC Blot) and it stays put all day. Pigmentation is great, and buildable. It doesn't change color or fade. And it hasn't given my acne-sensitive skin any breakouts.

I like the clear cover on the compact, although I think it would be easier to store if it were completely flat, rather than convex. Not a big deal though.

$19.50 on the MAC website. Yes, a little bit pricey for a drugstore girl like me.

If you're looking for a dramatic, vibrant cheek color, this isn't going to be it. But if you want a nice everyday blush that's very versatile, natural-looking, and easy to apply, I highly recommend this one! A great makeup staple.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is what I use for that "everyday" look. It's very sheer, and it does look great on just about every skintone. I use this and Benefit's Dandelion to get that "fresh-faced" look when I just don't wanna bother with makeup. Not too shimmery, not too matte. Absolutely works!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Champacotaco

I bought this blush years ago and never really used it much. I just rediscovered it when I cleaned up my makeup stash and tried it on. I remember why I bought it in the first place I LOVE IT, especially layered with Cheeky Bronze MSF. It's just the right amount of peachy pink even on my tan skin. LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by krysiaheartsbeauty

I remember this being the very first blush I got from MAC when I was about 12 or 13. Now I am 16 and I am still repurchasing this blush to this day.Yes I love shimmery peachy blushes and they look nice but for a more natural look this is AMAZING!Somebody said this in a review already but it basicallly looks like your cheeks, but better.It looks matte though, but if you look closely, you can see just really tiny spread out shimmers that are not noticable AT ALL when you wear this blush. When you put it on it looks totally matte and it just makes you look like you are just naturally rosy. As well, you can also easily build this up for a more pinky look, so it is somewhat versitile.Overall I love this blush and will keep on repurchasing this until the day they discontinue it>I would reccomend this to younger girls, just starting out with makeup, because you dont want to look like you mixed pink lipstickk and glitter together then put it on your cheeks.
Hope this helped!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by saral15

i bought this because the MA said it would be good for a natural look and it does do that. it looks like someone just pinched your cheeks but it shows up kinda reddish on my skin.. if youre trying to cover up redness i do not recomend this. i do use it sometimes but i dont think ill purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by queijada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my "your cheeks but better" blush. It has a silky, matte finish somewhere between a warm & cool tone--I can see how it would look great on a lot of people. The only challenge is that I have oily cheeks & have to reapply. It's a great, everyday choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by DottySarah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

NC42 MAC/ Honey in Bobbi Brown Indian Asian skin.

Great colour for my skin. Makes me look fresh instantly and goes perfectly with pink lipstick. Great for Indian skin tones as i did some long research before i bought this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by xiAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite blush I have ever used. This is my first MAC blush and I'm glad I made the right choice. The color is super pretty on my skin tone, it makes me look lively and awake. It looks more red than pink on my skin tone, which I ADORE. I'm not into pink blushes that much. This blush is perfect perfect perfectttt! I recommend this blush to any skin tone because it looks gorgeous on almost everybody.

Ah, I hit pan on this blush. :(
Definitely going to repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by AmyAngel96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For ages and ages I never wore blush. Being a child of the 80's when blush was a scary bright angular thing, I was wary of looking clownish, so the few blushes I had were very light and pale and if I wore it at all I applied them with a very light hand.

I finally decided I needed to get over it and find a blush that works, and the MAC counter artist put this one on me. She applied it heavily but it still looked great! I immediately bought it and it's the ONLY blush I've used since. It gives a perfect touch of color to the cheeks without looking unnatural (I'm NW15) and works with any color makeup I have on eyes and lips. It's made me braver, too... sometimes now I'll add a touch of highlighter to the cheekbones as well.

I love this and if I ever use it all up (I do still apply fairly lightly, and don't wear makeup daily) I'll definitely buy another.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No