July 30, 2014 | 1127 users online

Mascara - MAC - Opulash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by mickchick2020

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!!!!!!!! after 1 coat it gives me lthe look of false lashes!!!! its probably the best mascara from mac. you would think that mac mascaras would be exremely expensive but really its fairly cheap for mac. its only $15. to get the really really long, luscious, bold,volumus lashes i love to layer it with the estee lauder lash primer first, then covergirls lash blast volume, then opulash for the grand finale of AWESOME LASHES!!!!!!!! it didnt flake too! and its pretty coool when it comes off.it comes off each lash in tube looking things on my cotton ball with eye makeup remover.it seems cool. it has great staying power!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by jlew

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot believe this product is getting such rave reviews. I HATE it. I have average length averagely fringed eyelashes and this mascara does NOTHING for them. It doesn't hold the curl AND, if you wait more than 10 seconds to do the second coat, then it's dry and pulling the wand thru for the second coat is almost painful. I am taking it back today and trying a different mascara. I am glad this works for others though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Hevz555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Really don't have anything negative to say about this mascara. I would compare it to diorshow but the brush is designed better so that it doesn't clump, at all! Very impressive. My HG is still MUFE smokey lash but being in the UK it's hard to get, so this will compensate.

This has not smudged on me all day and has held my curl nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Kandice91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is pretty good Im just not too fond of huge brushes because I always end up getting it on my eyelid..overall it gave me volume and thickness but I think ill always go back to my covergirl lash blast mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For someone with sparse, short, stick-straight lashes, I can't help but have high standards for mascara. I was bored over the weekend and decided to play with EVERYTHING in MAC.

For a MAC mascara, this really surprised me. The SA taught me to put on a coat, let it dry for a few seconds, then apply a second coat. Pretty darn good results; lengthened and voluminous lashes. However, my number one priority and requirement is that my mascara HOLDS CURL. This mascara, like other non-waterproof counterparts, fail to hold the curl to my lashes as they droop upon application.

It's really not a bad mascara and I'm sure it would work for those who have longer and more abundance of lashes. I'm just still on my hunt to find my HG mascara...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by christaleena

i absolutely love this mascara. it's similar (and better!) than diorshow. it goes on nice and thick and lasts ALL DAY and night. for only $13, this is a great deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this mascara, which is rare because I usually HATE MAC mascaras. This is very comparable to my holy grail Dior Diorshow mascara. The wand is very similar and so is the formula.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Cadensmom06

After hearing all the hype about this mascara i decided to give it a try even though MAC is not known for their mascaras and i had a bad experience with zoom lash. anyways, i thought that the brush was a little too large for my liking but i worked with it and the formula actually did do a good job of thickening, but not so much for lengthening. and after 3 days of using this mascara, i started to notice that when i go to wash it off at the end of the day my eyes were burning and realized it was the mascara flaking off into my eye and causing it to burn. i never had this happen to me in my life until using this crap! and when i returned it, the lady at my MAC counter said the exact same thing happened to her. So, the moral of this story is that i will never buy mac mascaras ever again. i just dont know why people like this stuff. yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Sandy1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this mascara! I've been looking for a dramatic mascara that stays put and this is it. It lengthens, curls, and adds tons of volume. It is second only to Diorshow, which is just too pricey to buy every month. This mascara is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by hoshiakari

I love MAC mascaras. So when I knew this was going to come out, I knew I had to test it out for myself. It's a pretty good mascara. It's buildable and it coats my lashes beautifully, never clumping or flaking. Would definitely buy again.