Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.7

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 3/5/2014 2:03:00 PM

HATE THEM!
They make my eyes burn and i don't even have sensitive eyes.
Plus, the smell is super fake.
I can't imagine this is doing any good for my skin or eyes. To top it all of it takes forever to remove my eye make up. :((

on 3/5/2014 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Horrible! Stings my eyes and makes my face feel dry and tight every time I use it! I don't have the MOST sensitive of skin but most makeup removers specifically do tend to have that effect on me! Stay clear if you have sensitive skin PLEASE!! The overpowering fragrance is quite sickening to be honest. Wouldn't recommend nor repurchase.

on 3/1/2014 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product removes make up very well. It has a cucumber scent which doesn't irritate my skin. The towelettes are thick and doesn't dry out easily. The packaging is good and I like how it has aloe Vera in it. I but it from priceline for $10 for a pack of 30. It is quite pricey but works well. I would totally invest in this product and would recommend anyone who is wanting to try new face wipes to purchase this

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I got 40 wipes for $5 at walmart.

These removed my revlon colorstay and all eye makeup pretty easily and i only needed 1 wipe for each side of my face. I have sensitive skin and they didn't irritate at all.
My only complaint is the smell. I have the smell of cucumbers lol

on 2/4/2014 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Unlike a lot of the others reviews I've read of this product, they do not burn my skin at all. I find them to be cooling and comforting to my face, and they remove my makeup and make my skin feel fresh. I use these every night to remove my makeup, and I've never had a problem. I always buy more when I run out.

on 2/4/2014 6:00:00 PM

I love these!! I don't get why people are saying they sting...I thought they were rather gentle and never sting at all. The packaging is really nice and great for travel. I buy these when I go to Florida every year and they always do the trick. They smell great too!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I tried the travel size of these and liked them well enough. I bought the regular size and have been using it for about a month. Over the course of a month I feel my skin has broken out more. Also, these wipes burn my eyes. I will not buy again.

on 1/18/2014 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

These are excellent. They burn the eyes slightly but they really remove makeup well. One towelette goes a long way. A definite repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried most of the yes to cucumbers range of products, and swear by the daily moisturizer - if they discontinue it, I will die!
BUT the wipes are SO drying on my skin, and leaves it red and itchy.

on 1/14/2014 11:30:00 PM

I tried this wipes before they became popular and unfortunately they broke me out and gave me 2 giant cystic acne spots on my forehead :( I knew this product caused the spot because it was the NEW only product I used. *sigh* it's too bad because it was so convenient.