MAC Lipglass - Lovechild

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is one of my favourite shades of Lipglass. I love the little flecks of gold in Lovechild.. it is such a pretty colour! It lasts for hours and it has a pleasant scent. Lovechild is just a bit more plum-coloured than my natural lip colour.. it is very flattering with my fair skin and adds some drama!

This shade looks good on almost anyone, but you have to try it on to figure that out, it has a slightly gray cast in the tube but goes on sheer plum with subtle copper shimmer.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my replacement for Bliss Me lipglass that they discontinued. It's a great medium LBB pink with sparkles in it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

There are sometimes products that you use all the time and are a staple in your makeup bag and you are so used to seeing them that you forget to write a review, y'know what I mean? Well, this is one of those products for me. A beautiful plum with a tinge of pink and gold shimmer, very mlbb on me, cause it's just a smidge more plum that my natually pigmented lips. love it sooo much! Oh and I just use a tiny bit each time for a natural look, but you can put on quite a bit for a very dramatic look. <3

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Everything about this gloss is perfect... the vanilla smell, the consistancy, the color, the shine...
It's a beautiful brown mauve with gold smimmer. I have tried many brands of lipgloss and this is the one I'm going to stick with. The whole color line is beautiful, can't wait to try more. And those names (Nymphette, Lust, etc.) gotta love 'em:)

Have finally found my HG lip gloss! This colour is great; pinky-brown with gold flecks. Just a bit darker than my natural lip colour and the texture is great. I have medium skin with yellow undertones and brown hair. Works well for day or night. Use this constantly! Will purchase again and again!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Lovechild is a light to medium pink with flecks of golden shimmer. It has a light vanilla scent and does feel a bit sticky, both of which are not a problem for me. The staying power is very good for a gloss, over an 8-10 hour period I usually reapply 2-3 times. With my medium complexion this is too light for my liking and makes me look washed out. It looks fantastic when I add a bit of Stila lipglaze in black cherry to give it more color.

The only neutral beigey-rosy brown my highly pigmented lips have ever taken! I love this colour. I love the vanilla smell too. Bit sticky, if it is a windy day make sure to have your hair tied back. Great for me for strong eyes, a la 60s mode.

The only bad thing about this is it has taken me so long to find it. What a great color. I literally had 3 mothers stop me at my daughters kindergarten and comment how great I looked. Not my lips, but me! My hair was pulled back as usual and the only makeup I had on was Lovechild. It is the perfect color for me. I have a hard time finding lipcolor that looks natural without being beigey or orange and this is it. I may go buy a couple extra tubes to but in each car and handbag. It even looks good on my 5 year old-just for play.

I love this color! I can't believe it took me this long to discover it. It gives my lips some brightness and life, without being blatant and obnoxious.

Recommended for Medium Skin