Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

If you want a very natural look, this is an excellent mascara. It takes a few layers to get it right!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Pros: Applies nicely to my lashes and usually come out without too many clumps. I love the brush and also the design of the tube, and colour. Anyway, bottom line, this is my favourite mascara so far. It accentuates my eyes without making my lashes look clumpy and gross.

Cons: It can be a bit clumpy, but no where near as much as other mascaras I've bought before. That is all.

on 6/10/2013 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

It's o.k. Hate the brush, too fat and I was afraid of it poking in my eyes. Especially when doing my makeup in a magnifying mirror! This didn't clump on me and the color brownish black defined my lashes. Not looking for volume, Maybelline's volume express does that for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the original lash blast mascara but I hated this one! I bought it because it claims to lengthen AND volumize, but I does neither for me. The formula didnt work for my long, thin lashes, and couldn't hold a curl well. It made my lashes look a little darker and defined them a bit, though, but that's it. I wouldn't repurchase this, but the original one in the orange tube is amazing and I recommend that one.

on 6/1/2013 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is definitely an HG of mine, and I don't say that lightly!
I got this because I needed a new mascara and after doing some investigating, decided that this would be a good fit for me. I got it along with Cover Girl's Lash Perfection because they sounded different from each other, but both good to have. Between the two, I prefer Lash Blast because of the wand. At first I thought I was going to hate it because it was so gigantic and I don't normally like rubber brushes, but it's actually really awesome. I just find it works really well at putting product on properly without too much effort. The last mascara I was using had a weird brush that only had four rows of bristles so you had to worry about getting one of the rows against your lashes. Definitely don't have that problem here; it's super easy and quick. It volumizes and lengthens with as little as one coat and it looks natural, no spider legging or clumps! I also got it in the brown black, so that helps with it looking natural, but still dark.
Overall, my only complain is how gigantic the tube is because I have small hands, and really it's just a superficial complaint!

on 5/28/2013 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I have very short and thin lashes, and this manages to lengthen them and add volume as well! This also does not clump at all!! I will put on 6 layers and it seriously doesn't clump. I am already on my second bottle! My ultimate favourite.

Really like this product!

It's very adaptive; one coat will give you a nice natural look, but just one or two more will give you a more dramatic one. It doesn't clump and goes on nicely. The best thing (I think) is it lasts long. I had a tube from July - December once (I wear my mascara light), and both the product and the brush did just fine. After trying other mascaras like Falsies and being utterly disappointed, I can say that this is one of my favorites.

My only complaint is that it's not waterproof, and the shape of the bottle is a bit weird.

I will definitely continue to buy this product.

on 5/27/2013 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

ehh, not my favorite mascara. Thats because i like very dramatic mascara. But if you want a more natural look this would be great for you. It does not clump, but it just doesn't make my lashes as big as i want them, so i will not be repurshasing this.

on 5/20/2013 3:52:00 AM

This product is terrible. I actually hate all of the covergirl mascaras. I honestly don't know what it is but they actually just make me really, really angry. To start the packaging is bulky and sort of oddly shaped. 2nd it does absolutely NOTHING for my eyelashes. Literally nothing,,, well except dry them out and flake off. Also I noticed that not long after I bought it it started to dry up on me! After just a few weeks! Maybe is my eyelashes or just personal hatred for covergirl (they test on animals, 90% of their commercials are super obnoxious and most of their products do not work for me) but I would not repurchase this product in a million years.

on 5/18/2013 2:10:00 AM

For me this is one of the best. First of all NO CLUMPS. Most important for me. I hate clumps! This goes on super evenly and spreads your eye lashes out perfectly. And also doesn't flake!