April 17, 2014 | 1951 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Worst brush ever to exist, it isn't thick enough or whatever to do anything to any lashes, I have to give it a 2 rating because it's the only mascara that I've ever tried that doesn't smudge or flake as much as any ones in my experience. And for that, I keep buying it for my lower lashes. That's it. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, except I can't! D:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by shaaaaaeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this<3 it didn't clump and gave my lashes lots of length

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried this mascara before about a year and a half ago, and absolutely LOVED it. So after a frustrating couple of days with L'Oreal's Telescopic mascara, I just wanted something that wouldn't clump up my lashes. Covergirl mascaras always work the best on me, and I loved the Clump Crusher but I wanted to try this again. I have to say I LOVE IT but I have 2 major gripes with this..
1. It doesn't hold a curl. I have very long but almost straight lashes, so I need a mascara that holds a curl. Now since my lashes are somewhat thin, I don't want to use waterproof everyday, in fear of breaking them.
2) I think this dries out my lashes. They are a bit shorter than normal, in the couple of weeks I've been using it. I still apply my vaseline every night to strengthen them, but they won't grow as long as they were before. They're still very long, but not as long as I would like them haha(:
Overall though, fantastic mascara if you have long lashes. This really doesn't lengthen much, but it does thicken A LOT(I always use Very Black). I think it's definitely worth a shot, when there are Covergirl coupons in every single Sunday paper! Good luck(:

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Isabellaqi

It's an okay mascara. I bought because it was awarded best mascara of the year from allure magazine (I think). I tried it and at first I loved it. But as I started collecting other mascaras I realized how mediocre this is. Sure, it lengthens, but not a lot. Yes, it does volume. I would advise people who want 2 in 1 to buy 2 different mascaras. Put lengthening beneath and layer on the volume. This works way better and I didn't use amazing products. I used Maybelline Illegal Lengths as length and Maybelline Define-a-Volume for Volume. It works way better than this covergirl mascara. Yet I would also want people to use l'oreal double extend beauty tubes mascara instead or Estée Lauder sumptuous extreme mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by sadie21297

Wow! Never thought this mascara would become my HG mascara, but it did! I have fairly thin, medium length eyelashes, and this mascara add tons of length and quite a bit of volume without clumping! I love that it's buildable. You can wear one coat for a more natural look or many more layers for a more dramatic lash. I have tried many mascaras, most drugstore ones and a few more high-end (Makeup forever aqua eyes and benefit) and this mascara beats them all. I cannot praise this product enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lipsofanangel56

I love this mascaar! I also use the Covergirl lashblast original, and theya re both great! I do find that I get a tiny bit more length from fusion, and I think the formula is a little more wet; though only a makeup junkie would notice the subtle difference in texture. Despite their slight differecnes, it all comes down to which color you like better, orange or purple?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Sellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my very first drugstore mascara when I was 14 and just starting to get into makeup. I'd borrowed a lot of makeup from my mom growing up, she had never bought any products unless they were on sale, and it was always these weird brands you've never even heard of that were worth about as much as she paid for them. The difference going from that to this was astounding. I experienced no clumping, it made my eyelashes look significantly longer, and that alone had me hooked. Your lashes won't stick together as long as you don't over-apply. I can't say it does too much for volume, but I do love it regardless, because it gives my eyes so much "pop" when I need it. I bought the waterproof version and I don't find that it's really resistant to water, but you can't expect to remove it with water alone. It also smudges a bit the longer you wear it. I almost rated it a 5, but this is practically the only decent mascara I've used and I do want to try out some others before I deem this permanent in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara :) I can put on a light layer for a natural look, or layer it to get a dramatic look. Plus the packaging is cute (i love purple). Also, i find that it kind of smells like bubble-tea, i know that sounds weird but that's what it smells like to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by OfficialBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this product for quite a few years and it never disappoints. It always instantly makes by lashes longer and thicker, even with one coat. At times there are clumps, but don't make that hold you back from trying the Lash Blast Fusion. Hope I helped!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by analoguerock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara! It never dries out my lashes like some other mascaras do. It lasts all day, but is easy to take off. My only issue is the GIGANTIC tube doesn't look super great, but that is minor when I think about how great the actual product is!