Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 6/1/2013 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is definitely an HG of mine, and I don't say that lightly!
I got this because I needed a new mascara and after doing some investigating, decided that this would be a good fit for me. I got it along with Cover Girl's Lash Perfection because they sounded different from each other, but both good to have. Between the two, I prefer Lash Blast because of the wand. At first I thought I was going to hate it because it was so gigantic and I don't normally like rubber brushes, but it's actually really awesome. I just find it works really well at putting product on properly without too much effort. The last mascara I was using had a weird brush that only had four rows of bristles so you had to worry about getting one of the rows against your lashes. Definitely don't have that problem here; it's super easy and quick. It volumizes and lengthens with as little as one coat and it looks natural, no spider legging or clumps! I also got it in the brown black, so that helps with it looking natural, but still dark.
Overall, my only complain is how gigantic the tube is because I have small hands, and really it's just a superficial complaint!

on 5/28/2013 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I have very short and thin lashes, and this manages to lengthen them and add volume as well! This also does not clump at all!! I will put on 6 layers and it seriously doesn't clump. I am already on my second bottle! My ultimate favourite.

Really like this product!

It's very adaptive; one coat will give you a nice natural look, but just one or two more will give you a more dramatic one. It doesn't clump and goes on nicely. The best thing (I think) is it lasts long. I had a tube from July - December once (I wear my mascara light), and both the product and the brush did just fine. After trying other mascaras like Falsies and being utterly disappointed, I can say that this is one of my favorites.

My only complaint is that it's not waterproof, and the shape of the bottle is a bit weird.

I will definitely continue to buy this product.

on 5/27/2013 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

ehh, not my favorite mascara. Thats because i like very dramatic mascara. But if you want a more natural look this would be great for you. It does not clump, but it just doesn't make my lashes as big as i want them, so i will not be repurshasing this.

on 5/20/2013 3:52:00 AM

This product is terrible. I actually hate all of the covergirl mascaras. I honestly don't know what it is but they actually just make me really, really angry. To start the packaging is bulky and sort of oddly shaped. 2nd it does absolutely NOTHING for my eyelashes. Literally nothing,,, well except dry them out and flake off. Also I noticed that not long after I bought it it started to dry up on me! After just a few weeks! Maybe is my eyelashes or just personal hatred for covergirl (they test on animals, 90% of their commercials are super obnoxious and most of their products do not work for me) but I would not repurchase this product in a million years.

on 5/18/2013 2:10:00 AM

For me this is one of the best. First of all NO CLUMPS. Most important for me. I hate clumps! This goes on super evenly and spreads your eye lashes out perfectly. And also doesn't flake!

on 5/9/2013 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I was out of my favourite mascara (kevyn aucoin volume mascara) and was in desperate need for a mascara. As i had no time at all, I picked this up at a local drugstore, used it that same day and probably will never touch it again. Its terrible and a big waste of money. The brush is the worse; it doesn't grab onto lashes and the handle is wayyy too big so you lose a lot of control when using this product. For individuals like myself with short lashes, this is not the product for you. If you want a cheaper drugstore mascara i would go for million lashes by loreal.

This was a waste of money for me. I didn't find that it gave me volume or length. It globs up on the end of the brush and is just a hot mess. I won't EVER buy this again, and honestly...if this is what I get from Cover Girl Mascara I won't give any of the others a try.

on 5/4/2013 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This mascara works great for me when I want my lashes looking defined, lengthened, and separated, but not fake. It gives my already long lashes a very natural look. I have extremely oily lids and mascara will usually transfer under my eyes, but this doesn't, which is a major bonus for me. It does not flake either. The mascara texture is somewhat dry and matte-ish. The brush works great and it's not too big for doing my upper or lower lashes. I really love this mascara, especially for the price. It works just as well as some of the $20-$30 ones I've used.

If you are looking for something to make your eyelashes look incredibly long or fake, this is not the right mascara. It is, however easy to apply and doesn't clump (as long as you start at the base!). It gives a great "natural look", and is quick. You can layer it wet or dry. I don't understand why so many people dislike this mascara! It gives my lashes great thickness, its fast, and hasn't smudged or flaked at all!

Popular Mascaras