July 30, 2014 | 1796 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

Really love this gloss. It's super pigmented so a little goes a long way. It's a great spring and summer color. It leaves a really nice coral peachy pink color on the lips. Love this gloss and would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I absolutely love this lipgloss
    The revlon super lustrous glosses are my favourite glosses, regardless of being high-end or drugstore
    They have such a nice smooth consistency, without being over sticky, great colour payoff, wonderful range of shades and finishes, and they are very affordable.
    This shade is a perfect true coral colour
    It is pigmented, smooth, and has no shimmers
    It doesn't have a scent and the packaging is so classy!
    LOVELOVELOVELOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

I am absolutely in love with this gloss! I have wanted to try it out for a while but I thought it looked too bright and obnoxious. Let's just say I was wrong because even though the colour is quite bright and the gloss is pigmented it didn't make me look too "made up". This gloss is perfect for the summer because it gives your lips a super nice colour, is not sticky (AT ALL!!), and even has SPF 15 plus it's really mousturizing while having decent staying power. This colour would suit all tones but will look heavenly with a bit of a tan!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a great gloss. I was quite put off of these glosses after the first one that I owned; it smelled very strongly from day one. But this colour persuaded me into buying another one.. and I'm glad I did! It's a lovely shade and is quite pigmented. The packaging looks more expensive than the product really is and the gloss is not too sticky - full marks for this one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

I love this lip gloss! I'm generally not crazy about lip gloss, but this one is so nice. First off, the packaging is lovely, very chic looking and classic. The color is gorgeous in the tube, however, orangey tones and corals don't usually look good on me so I was nervous to try it on. On my pigmented lips, it looks like the perfect pink nudey shade. It makes my lips look shiny, but natural, and really full even though my lips are pretty average size. Normally the main deterrents when it comes to lip gloss is lack of staying power and stickiness. I find that this lip gloss lasts longer than others on my lips. Not through eating or frequent drinking, but pretty well otherwise. The stickiness factor is there, but it's not as bad as some, pretty tame for a gloss and actually somewhat enjoyable with this gloss :) One of my favorite lip looks for summer time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by kris4life4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous for summer! Yet another Revlon Super Lustrous gloss for me to love.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by complexsimplicity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

fortunately, the color does not show up as horrid as it does in the tube. i was very nervous about purchasing this despite the many positive reviews. i am a brown skinned african american and too many coats of makes the color look horrid very quickly. i stick with one coat, well-blended and toned down with (blended) lip liner. kinda a lot of work....the color is fine (it's a nudish pink that's great for a natural/neutral look), so i won't repurchase when i run out. it is also a *tad* bit sticky, but not unbearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by SwirlBaby83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LURVE this color! Looks great w my tan.This is all I am wearing this summer! I buy from Walmart or Target as this can be pricey at my local pharmacy(9 to 11$). I can't really improve upon the description, so go see for yourself!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Fruitable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss so, so, so much! The packaging is adorable, and I love anything coral. The only problem is that it's really not the right color on my lips. I have darker lips, so the color is just a little weird on my lips. It's a great color though, just not right for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by joeyanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

It looks super intense red hot when you first put it on, but it ends up looking great! I have warm, fair-to-medium skin and dull, pigmented lips. This color brightens up my whole face without making my lips look distracting. It ends up looking like a pinky-red gloss on me, and is super flattering. The texture is also non-sticky yet it manages to stay for a decent amount of time (3 hours or so).