September 17, 2014 | 946 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Ever Hip

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by RandomFlopsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was slightly disappointed by this. It's a very pretty colour and the LoL packaging is fun, but it's so sheer. By the time I've piled enough on for the colour to show, it looks waxy and bobbly. The formula is quite moisturizing but I've found the colour settles in lip lines. Shame.

EDIT: I'm swapping this - I just can't get it to work for me. My lips are too pigmented (even as an NC15) for the colour to show up properly and it just looks wan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am absolutely in love with this lipstick. The color is so perfect for a natural, MLBB lippie for spring or summer. I have pretty pigmented lips so this goes on as a sheer, corally pink that adds just that extra oomph to my natural lips. The formula is amazing -- applies smoothly, doesn't sink into lines, and doesn't dry out my lips. The one thing I don't like is the packaging, but the product is an A+!

ROP for pics++

the perfect MLBB lipstick!

another day, different lighting, applied a bit more heavily:
continued >>

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Reika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so glad I bought this lipstick. I was initially hestitant to buy this one because I already have tons of peachy-pink lipsticks. But as soon as I tried it on my lips, I was totally blown away by how flattering it looks on me. It has the perfect amount of pink in it for a coral lipstick, it might look too bright in the tube, but on lips it is a very natural, pretty and fresh coral colour with a soft pink undertone. I love it because it brights up my complexion and and creats a very youthful look. (FYI I am NC20) I also don't mind it is quite a sheer lipstick, so I can build up the intesnsity to what I like. I need a back up of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by MacGirl22

This is a gorgeous and unique color. I purchased it because I don't have any color like it and I read many great reviews about it. Well, the reviews were true. It's very flattering on my skin tone (NC25). If it's ever re-released, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by rocksteady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick! I saw pictures of it on some girls here on MUA and just had to have it! Since I got into it so late in the game I had to search high and low all over Toronto for a MAC that still had it. Its such a beautiful coral-peach colour for my NC25 skin. Can't stop wearing it! I'm now looking for a backup....

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by TemptMeBeautyBlog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful colour, really brightens up my face. I wish I'd bought a couple of them because when it runs out I'll be kicking myself! I'm guessing this might already be sold out, even in the UK where it's still pretty new.

I always find some of theMAC lipsticks can be a bit drying on my lips but the creamsheen texture is not too bad. Get it while you can. I also love the packaging.
If you want a matching make up bag I'm giving away one on my blog!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Kastilia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was a little hesitant to buy this without seeing it in person, but there were so many glowing reviews. It looked like a color I would like too, so I ordered it right away from Nordstroms.
This color is beautiful! I think it could work for everyone. I like how it looks on me because I have a tan skintone, and it looks like a neutral, pinky coral on me. This lipstick is sheer, but can be built up for a more dramatic look. One thing is, this dried out my lips a teeny bit, but than can be fixed with a little chapstick underneath.
If you are considering getting this, just get it and try it, you'll probably like it. It's only $14, and while that may seem like quite a bit just for a lipstick, I've seen plenty of lipsticks for $18 and up.
Also, the packaging is so cute!
Just get the lipstick! Commeeee onnnnn, you know you want toooo!
:D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Roshas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick! I recently bought this from the liberty of london collection and I was afraid it would look like Barry M 147, which looks horrible on my nc37 skin tone, but this colour is amazing! It's a gorgeous coral which is perfect for the spring and summer and you can layer it on to get the perfect outcome! I love cremesheen lipsticks but if I were to take this on holiday I would put it in one of those 'cool' bags to prevent it from melting! I wish this was a permanent item! I can't stop wearing it! I you like corals and have olive skin, this would look perfect on you =D Try it on first though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It looks excellent with my pale complexion. It glides on easily and is an attractive color that's not too bold but still interesting.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by gypsylee333

Im so glad i got this lippie before it sold out! Ive recntly been trying to wear lipstick more often, and although i love bright lippies, i hate the maintenance of them and this is a great middle ground of getting a lil brightness but still being easy to upkeep. not totally opaque, it lets your lip color show through to keep it a bit more natural. plus super cute packaging!