Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 4/30/2014 7:49:00 PM

I've been using this for around 3 weeks now and I'm very happy with the results. I suffer from combination skin, and have the tendency of braking out around my chin, and mouth area. I was cautious about using it at first as it is an oil concentrate and was worried about breaking out more. Personally I haven't any more so than usual and I would say it actually speeds up the healing process of pimples, esp if they can go dry which is a nightmare when applying foundation and concealer! I have quite fair skin and my pimples can sometimes leave little red marks that can take some time to fade, this has worked wonders for the scarring! My skin feels lovely, plump and more even in the mornings. The smell is so soothing and the packaging is easy enough to use

on 4/17/2014 7:34:00 AM

I personally feel I get the most use out of this product if I exfoliate my face beforehand. if I don't, it tends to break me out. I only use it about 2 to 3 times a week. On the other days I only use a moisturiser after cleansing and exfoliating. So if your skin is combination to oily, and especially if you are prone to acne, be very careful with this product. It is exactly what it's called, a concentrate. I definitely notice my skin is softer, smoother and more plump and moisturised, and not to mention it smells HEAVENLY. Like a luxurious spa rose scent. so I'd definitely repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I tried it because I got samples when I ordered other kiehls products. Now I'm hooked and buying a full bottle. I have really dry skin and this made it feel refreshed. My face looked better in the morning. It felt softer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product has done nothing. It hasn't even helped with the very fine dryness line on my forehead. It does nothing which a plain anti-ageing moisturiser wouldn't do. I've almost reached the end of the bottle and so have given the product time to work, but after giving it a chance am disappointed.

on 3/18/2014 12:10:00 PM

Smells heavenly - a wonderfully soothing, spa-like rose fragrance. I love using as part of my night-time routine. It really helps to lock in moisture and makes my skin look soft and rested in the morning.

on 3/18/2014 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to love this oil after seeing many raving reviews. However it breaks me out and leaves my skin feeling itchy. It does provide moisture especially for the dry patches on my face. But it breaks me out on my T-zone. For the price of this, I rather invest a little more to get the Estee lauder brown bottle. I will not repurchase again.

on 3/17/2014 3:50:00 PM

This product will likely represent my last foray into the world of face oils. I think they are just not for me, as they tend to break me out.

Anyway, I received a sample of this and found the smell very pleasing. In the morning, my skin was nice and soft, but unfortunately it broke me out as all other face oils I've tried have also done.

I would recommend getting a sample before buying this product, just in case face oils don't suit you.

on 3/11/2014 7:52:00 PM

I really tried to like this serum as I have noticed an improvement in my skin since using but I will not be repurchasing. I use 2 drops of this every morning before I moisturize and underneath my makeup because I have a big problem with dry skin. I've noticed it helps to reduce hyperpigmentation from past acne to fade faster and it also leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. On top of dry skin, I also suffer from oily patches (mainly on my T-zone) and this doesn't make my skin oilier at all.. if anything, it helps to reduce the oiliness.

The downside to this product is that I noticed it does occassionally give me whiteheads. If I put this on before I go to bed - as is recommended - I will wake up with either a few white heads or a full blown breakout. It really irritates the skin near my eyes and will leave me with tiny red bumps all over my face which looks like some sort of allergic reaction. It's weird because I don't at all have sensitive skin and I don't usually break out from products easily.

The product is really nice underneath my makeup, makes my skin super soft, and smells great. There is a TON of product in the bottle as well... this could definitely last a year or more! If I wash my face immediately when I get home for the evening, I won't have a problem with irritation. Unfortunately, sometimes I'm out late or I'll forget to wash my face right away, and this leaves me covered in red spots and whiteheads. For that reason, I had to give this serum 3 stars and will not buy it again.

on 2/25/2014 5:22:00 PM

I started using this about 2 weeks ago and use it every night before my mosturizer. When I put it on I notice that my face feels a bit itchy but thatīs about it as I wake up in the morning with no breakouts or odd spots. Donīt think I would buy it again as I think Estee Lauderīs serum in the brown bottle is a lot better and gives better or faster results even though its double the price. I find serums very hit or miss but am willing to try a variety until I find by holy grail which looks like its going to be the Estee Laudee one.

on 2/23/2014 12:52:00 PM

I had high expectations after reading the product reviews. It does feel nice having it on your face but I think it is psychological because you make yourself believe that there is a recovery underway. Maybe my experience is incomplete because I used it for 3 weeks and then stopped because I had a huge cystic acne episode. I don't think the acne was a result of this serum. I suspect I must have eaten something. I was skiing in the Alps and perhaps the diet rich in cheese could have caused my acne. But since then I feel a bit apprehensive applying this serum on my face again just in case it did have something to do with the sudden eruption of bad acne because before using this serum my skin was good. It took me 3 months to get rid of the irritated skin. During the 3 weeks I was using I did not see any improvements but this serum made me look into using jojoba oil as an alternative and I must say jojoba oil has been a friend to my skin. I gave it 3 stars because I still think it is not a bad product and with the right skin type it could work well.

Popular Treatments (Face)