Milani Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon 12, C20 40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Copper Powder CI 77400, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Zinc Oxide (CI 77491)

on 8/6/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

One of the best liners I've ever used! It glides on so smoothly and it's so pigmented and black. Once this stuff is on, it's not going anywhere. What doesn't make sense to me, is that it's supposed to be "metallic"? I don't see that, nor do I want it to be metallic..

on 7/30/2012 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PENCIL EYELINER. It is my HG since it has been the only one I have found to stay on my waterline all day. But, the only down side it has from me is that since its super creamy, it tends to wear down quicker than other pencils I've tried, but I will still continue to repurchase.

on 7/27/2012 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG pencil eyeliner. When put on, it comes on smooth, gel-like, very creamy, & so pigmented. You can blend, but I think you better move fast with blended. After a min, it hardens & all of a sudden, it's a permanent liner on your eyes for days. For the waterline, I have oily lids, & it lasts for about 3hrs without running off. I'd say that's amazing for me. Idk why girls are obsessed with the water line & trying to find something that stays 24/7, that wouldn't make any sense on an eye water line; just saying. The only downfall is that I don't have the sharpener for this brand & am currently using a Loreal one that has a small & big hole. It doesn't make the tip sharp, & idk if it's ever supposed to be, but that then makes it harder to make smaller, thinner lines. If I should buy the size from Milani, can someone tell me to? Other than that, this item's AMAZING! I even heard it's better than UD's 24/7 liners :)

on 7/22/2012 12:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I LOVE this eyeliner.

I've used everything from MUFE to Urban Decay to random Korean brands looking for something that won't smudge after setting, stays put, and is easy to work with. This ticks all the boxes. Really creamy and easy to use. Perfect black. Love love love, I totally recommend it.

on 7/20/2012 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Creamy, long lasting and easy to smudge (right after it's applied). I often use it on my waterline and sometimes for tightlining. I don't think I've ever see a drugstore eyeliner pencil perform better. I also have it in teal and brown.
I don't have oily lids but they are deep set and this never transfers. Love it.

on 7/16/2012 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use to be a high end snob with my makeup. But I grew up and realized whatís the point of splashing out $20 on the urban decay eyeliner that keeps smearing? I would be wandering around in target and always check out this eyeliner but never mustered up the balls to actually buy it thinking, ďItís just a drugstore liner, if my high end eyeliner smears all over then a drugstore one canít be any better.Ē

Thatís damn awful logic right there guys :x I finally got so fed up with my urbandecay 24/7 eyeliner that I bought the milani one with high hopes and it has been one of the BEST cosmetic purchases EVER.
Super pigmented, goes on smoothly, does NOT smudge on my WATERLINE and has amazing staying power. I even did a waterproof swatch test on my hand at home. When I swiped my finger across the urbandecay eyeliner it smeared as expected while the milani one stayed put. Ah jeezzz why didnít anyone tell me about this product sooner! Couldíve saved so much cash to splash on some more inglot eyeshadows :>

I didnít have any sort of reaction/irritation with this eyeliner like some reviewers did and Iím glad I didnít! Such an amazing product with a comfy price tag. Iíll be repurchasing this without a doubt.

on 7/12/2012 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite eyeliner by far. It goes on super smooth and lasts all day on my upper and lower lid. Also, I love the fact that it can be applied on top of my eyeshadow, which is not the case for my MAC or Urban Decay eyeliner.

on 7/10/2012 2:08:00 PM

Bought this eyeliner since it was compared to Zero and Perversion (UD 24/7 Liners). While it glided on just like the UD liners, the staying power was not as long as the higher end UD liners. Nice color pay off, I can get nice color by "dotting" the liner in my lash line. Works well, but doesn't last long. Because of it's creamy and soft consistency, you're constantly sharpening.

on 7/3/2012 9:58:00 AM

I had high expectations for the staying power of this product, but was slightly disappointed. I had read that it was great for the waterline, but it still smudged. Even when I apply it to my top lid, it still smudges a bit onto my lower lid area. The only great thing about this product is how smoothly it glides on. This eyeliner applies really smoothly without any tugging whatsoever. The color is a deep black with some sheen to it. Although I'm not all that excited about this product, there is a pretty good chance that i might buy it again just because I like how well the product applies to my lids.

on 6/28/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Nice, true-black, non-shimmery but with a sheen. It stays and stays, but when I apply it to my top lid too thickly, it smudges onto my lower lid. When I apply this to my waterline when I wear contacts, this doesn't fare well for me; it smudges onto my contacts. I do like how it applies very softly/creamy (no tugging!). My favorite way to apply it is to rub a flat liner brush on the tip and onto my lashline. It lasts all day.