October 25, 2014 | 1740 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by peregrin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner.

I've used everything from MUFE to Urban Decay to random Korean brands looking for something that won't smudge after setting, stays put, and is easy to work with. This ticks all the boxes. Really creamy and easy to use. Perfect black. Love love love, I totally recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Creamy, long lasting and easy to smudge (right after it's applied). I often use it on my waterline and sometimes for tightlining. I don't think I've ever see a drugstore eyeliner pencil perform better. I also have it in teal and brown.
I don't have oily lids but they are deep set and this never transfers. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

I use to be a high end snob with my makeup. But I grew up and realized whatís the point of splashing out $20 on the urban decay eyeliner that keeps smearing? I would be wandering around in target and always check out this eyeliner but never mustered up the balls to actually buy it thinking, ďItís just a drugstore liner, if my high end eyeliner smears all over then a drugstore one canít be any better.Ē

Thatís damn awful logic right there guys :x I finally got so fed up with my urbandecay 24/7 eyeliner that I bought the milani one with high hopes and it has been one of the BEST cosmetic purchases EVER.
Super pigmented, goes on smoothly, does NOT smudge on my WATERLINE and has amazing staying power. I even did a waterproof swatch test on my hand at home. When I swiped my finger across the urbandecay eyeliner it smeared as expected while the milani one stayed put. Ah jeezzz why didnít anyone tell me about this product sooner! Couldíve saved so much cash to splash on some more inglot eyeshadows :>

I didnít have any sort of reaction/irritation with this eyeliner like some reviewers did and Iím glad I didnít! Such an amazing product with a comfy price tag. Iíll be repurchasing this without a doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by calet22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner by far. It goes on super smooth and lasts all day on my upper and lower lid. Also, I love the fact that it can be applied on top of my eyeshadow, which is not the case for my MAC or Urban Decay eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by tayrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this eyeliner since it was compared to Zero and Perversion (UD 24/7 Liners). While it glided on just like the UD liners, the staying power was not as long as the higher end UD liners. Nice color pay off, I can get nice color by "dotting" the liner in my lash line. Works well, but doesn't last long. Because of it's creamy and soft consistency, you're constantly sharpening.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by sugarhype10

I had high expectations for the staying power of this product, but was slightly disappointed. I had read that it was great for the waterline, but it still smudged. Even when I apply it to my top lid, it still smudges a bit onto my lower lid area. The only great thing about this product is how smoothly it glides on. This eyeliner applies really smoothly without any tugging whatsoever. The color is a deep black with some sheen to it. Although I'm not all that excited about this product, there is a pretty good chance that i might buy it again just because I like how well the product applies to my lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by blissta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice, true-black, non-shimmery but with a sheen. It stays and stays, but when I apply it to my top lid too thickly, it smudges onto my lower lid. When I apply this to my waterline when I wear contacts, this doesn't fare well for me; it smudges onto my contacts. I do like how it applies very softly/creamy (no tugging!). My favorite way to apply it is to rub a flat liner brush on the tip and onto my lashline. It lasts all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by mumakesmehot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin and almond-shaped lids. Here it goes.

PROS:
*Cheap
*Rich black color
*Glides on effortlessly
*Stays on, with eye shadow power on top, for an average of two and a half hours. Without eye shadow to seal it, the staying power is about an hour and a half.
*Easy to find
*Is difficult to take off
*Portable

CONS:
*It didn't last me through my (4 hour) school day
*The smudging is hard to remove
*A pain to sharpen, but I've discovered placing it in the freezer for an hour or so if possible helps

Though this has been the best pencil eyeliner I have tried so far in my lifetime, I have never had luck with pencil eye liners to last through a school day, and unfortunately I didn't have luck with this one either. I'll keep it in my purse for quick touch-ups, but other than that I'll never reach for it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by zelda1802

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my HG eyeliner. It is really amazing and the best eyeliner I've ever used, and I've used a lot. It glides on super easy and smooth and it's staying power is unbelievable! Seriously it is awesome. The only con is that I have to sharpen it but I guess that is with every eyeliner pencil that is not retractable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liner. When I was younger, I could use anything--powder, pencil, gel--and it went on great. Not so as I get older, but this is perfect, glides on easily and stays on until you wash it off.

So many reviewers complaining that it doesn't last on water line--it's not meant to do that, it's an eyeliner!