Clinique High Lengths Mascara

3.8

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a staple mascara in my makeup & mascara collection. It's not my go to or HG mascara, however it is a staple in my everyday mascara routine. This mascara is best used as a second coat application - apply your regular use mascara and go over it with this Clinique one & you'll have the longest, separated, natural looking lashes ever. Wipe away about 50% of the product before you apply it as a second coat so your lashes don't get clumpy. Used alone, it doesn't have the strength to provide volume, however used in combination with whatever your favorite mascara is, it is a dream. In this case, it is more the applicator than the mascara that makes the difference with this product, so once it is done, don't throw the applicator/brush away!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I disagree on all the negative posts about this mascara. If it's clumping up or smearing, then you're using it improperly. I find that this mascara stands by it's name, however, it doesn't give volume. I love this mascara, and it's one of my favorite ones. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because I never buy the same type of make products, and I always switch up.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i got a sample of this mascara and i actually really liked it! while it lacked in giving my lashes volume, it gave it length and curled my lashes also. if it only gave me more volume, this would be my FAVORITE mascara.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i got a samplie size of this at a MAC warehouse sale for $5 (they had other brands besides MAC there). i was unaware that the brush was designed that way and thought i had a faulty mascara (blond moment) until i googled it and saw the brush was supposed to look alien like. i actually found it fairly easy to use, not great for botttom lashes though. it does lengthen my lashes nicely once the technique is mastered. it's a good daytime mascara but i need something more dramatic and volumizing for night.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The brush turned me off at first but i did get used to it. It is easy to use once you get the hang of it which does not take long at all. I got compliments on my lashes the other day when I was wearing this and that has never happened before! I would purchase again because it does make my lashes look longer and even thicker, and is not quite as expensive as other designer mascaras.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was pretty unimpressed with this mascara. I didn't feel like it gave my lashes any length nor volume ..... def. not worth the price. The wand is really interesting though!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is absolutely amazing! I would rather spend double the amount of a drugstore mascara to get this one! I makes my lashes intensely long and pigmented. The wand is so unique and flexible. I never get mascara on my face with this brush. I adore the white and green packaging because it is very refreshing. This is hands down my favorite mascara.

I like this mascara a lot. It was not clumpy on me and the brush was easier than I thought to use. It lengthened my lashes very well. I will repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm agreeing with some of the posters below. I;m lucky enough to have really long lashes but they are blonde and not overly thick so I like to use mascara to darken them. This brush was so hard to use! It did nothing but make my eyes globby and splotchy! The brush wouldn't comb properly and I felt like I had mascara everywhere but my lashes. It also got all over my eyelids and bottoms under my eyes. To make matters worse, the mascara ran into my eyes (I'm guessing a big blob of mascara ran) and it stung! Ouch!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought it in black. I love everything about this mascara. Yes, it's more expensive than many but I think it's worth it. My friends always want to borrow it when they come over and I've gone through 2 tubes already. I definitely recommend it!

Popular Mascaras