April 21, 2014 | 1166 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl2

I really do love this foundation, but unfortunately for me it just doesn't last on my oily skin. However if you have dry - normal skin I would highly recommend this foundation, and here's why:

It feels light, the coverage is around medium and it blends perfectly. The finish on me is semi matte and it looks like skin. It reminds me of my Chanel foundation. I was very surprised at the quality of this foundation because it's only £9.99, the packaging is standard - it comes in a plastic bottle with something in the bottle that assures all the product comes out. The reason that I rated the packaging quite high is because they have changed the packaging to a heavy bottle much like the revlon colourstay packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This drugstore foundation blends easily and give me a dewy finish and does not cake and the quality is as good as the branded ones, without paying too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ashwitha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have very oily skin and this foundation oxidised on me within an hour and made my face look super duper oily and waaaayyyyyy darker.i hate it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It's not the worst foundation I've used but all the reviews I saw before I purchased it I expected a lot more from it. I have dry skin and despite it being a dewy finish quite runny foundation it still clung to all the patches on my face, someone with normal skin who doesn't require a full coverage product would suit this foundation, its a shame the healthy mix does nothing for me because its a reasonable price and has a lovely fruity fresh smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by louis3

I bought two colors, so I can mix them to fix the perfect color when needed. In wintertimes 51 is light enough and during the summer 52 will do ;-) My skintone used to be darker, but the last few years my skin has been tough on me and sitting in the sun, getting a lovely color ain't my game no more. Bourjois helped me out, when I felt a little enhancement was neccessary. So word up B!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by HollyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The first time I used this foundation, I applied it with a brush and for my typical irish skin it was a shade too orange. This was the lightest shade, shade 51. However after applying it with a sponge I got the most beautiful colour. It isn't perfect but I loved the texture it gave to my skin, its dewy but not oily and with my combination skin it was perfect. To be brutally honest, it lasted about three hours looking almost perfect but then it would start to wear off, but it never looks patchy even at the end of my day so I loved it. The coverage is perfect for all ages, it keeps skin looking like, well, skin and not cakey. However only four stars or whatever you call um because it clings to dry patches... well for me anyway:) All skins different but all in all one of the best drug store foundations I've tried (And Ive tried a lot!) :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation has a lovely smell en medium coverage. It has a nice satin finish, but on my skin this only last for 2 hours max, while I have pretty dry skin. Waste of money

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Aislingm11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great foundation for normal/dry skin, gives a lovely dewy finish.
The coverage is light-medium but buildable without looking cakey.
Fair at around 14 euro at boots.
Also, love the new glass bottle packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by LanaAlowaidah

THIS FOUNDATION IS AMAZING.
I usually go for my chanel vitalumiere for everyday use, its a great foundation! but i decided i wanted to try a drug store brand so i went for this after reading so many good reviews here in MUA and Im glad i did!
this is the most natural looking foundation I have ever tried - and i have tried alot of high end foundations-
it blends really well on the skin, use a moisturizer before applying it, i use my beauty blender to blend it in, set it with powder and my face looks flawless, fresh and healthy!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I think I have found my HG foundation! I bought this online through ASOS in the shade 52 Vanilla and it is a fantastic match for my skin which is NC20. It was on special for NZ$13 which is AMAZING because you can't get any foundation for that price here - Revlon Colorstay alone is NZ$45+. Coverage I would say is medium buildable. It evened out my face and slightly covered my cheeks and chin where my blemishes are, and I put on a second layer without it looking cakey. It looks like my skin, but much much better. Not cakey, doesn't settle into fine lines or pores. I like the smell, my personal preference although I know some people don't. It lasts all day too. I apply it with a flat top brush and buff it in, and that leaves a flawless face for me so I'm wary to stray from that method seeing as it works so well for me.