October 1, 2014 | 1901 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by meggers88

For the price, it's a really good eyeshadow. I never wear eyeshadow without a base, and this holds up as well as my more expensive ones with a base on underneath. No complaints as to quality, color, etc.- really nice color and I like it alot!

As for the packaging- so hard to open! I cannot open it without denting the eyeshadow or getting a lot of it on my finger and I think I'm gonna waste product b/c of it. I've started not closing the eyeshadow, hopefully that won't dry it out or ruin it...but because it is so cheap guess you can't expect much, so I only took off 1 lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by merenguehips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy cow, for the price, I did not expect anything this good. The color is excellent, and it's a duochrome! I think the Temptalia makeup blog actually listed what the UD duochrome dupe was for this, but I forget...don't think it was one of their discontinued colors (like the Lounge dupe in the Comfort Zone palette). Gorgeous, well-pigmented, goes on very smoothly with a little fall-out, but blends easily, and color can be built up.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice brown shade, very affordable! I use nutty with brulee for an everyday look. If I don't have time to redo my eyes for evening I can punch this look up with brown eyeliner to give myself a smoky eye. I would buy this again but I have not hit pan yet!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

um for this price ($1.99) it is an okay e/s. on me it pulls as a shimmery orangey brown....not what i was looking for at all. i do not really like shimmer in e/s or any other face products as well but i did know it had shimmer in it when i bought it but still i perfer it matte. but i do not like the color...so yeah. it wears good, i did not use a primer and it last pretty much all day. but i will not be repurchasing this e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is NOT a dupe for mac satin taupe. I have satin taupe and its no where close. Satin taupe has so much more purple in it, its darker and has bronze undertones. While nutty is also warmed toned, it has some subtle cooled toned slightly silver understones when u look closely.
Overall, its a very true taupe and a dupe for nars ashes to ashes (not exact but very close, way closer than to satin taupe). The formula is soft but not powdery, it applies beautifully on the lid, it goes on even without patchiness. The staying power is standard... Similar to staying power of mac, nars or urban decay. It stays for about 5 hours w/o a primer and all day with a primer. It blends out nicely and the finish is nice. Its satiny and shimmery. Honestly its one of my favourite taupes (along with ashes to ashes, which is shinier, more shimmery, and satin taupe). It costs $2.99 here in canada, completely worth it. This and brule are my favourite wnw eyeshadows. Out of all the high end shadows I own I continue to reach for this so I think that says a lot.

Btw I don't mind the packaging I don't get how people can have issues with it, it opens perfectly normally. Do be careful though, the shadow cracks and chips easily

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Please believe the hype. I was lemming Mac's Satin Taupe for a while back there, but I got this and feel no need. This color is GORGEOUS and looks more natural on the lid than I thought it would. Formulation is soft without being too soft, as is the formula on their other shadows I've tried. Wet 'n Wild is stepping up their game when it comes to their eyeshadows, man..
You need a good primer with Wet 'n Wild shadows though. I have very oily lids and while these do crease, the bigger issue for me was fading.
I'm obsessed with Nutty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

This eye shadow goes great with brown eyes! I got this for $1.00 at CVS and it was definitly worth that. I use this very often along with Wet 'n' Wild's "Brulee" shadow as the base. It has really good staying power. It is perfect to wear day or night and has just the right ammount of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by asd1random

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Seriously? are you serious? for 1.99! I just CAN'T stop being amazed at how good this is! just go and get it, i dont even want to say anything more. yeah. go and buy this eyeshadow. period.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great eyeshadow especially for the price. Its buttery, pigmented, and a nice color. Everyone should give it a shot. On my cool toned skin, it can seem a bit warm but that's just me. Still worth every penny and then some.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Great neutral eyeshadow for hazel eyes. I love it in the crease or on the lid. Really great go to eyeshadow when u want something quick and looks great.