October 23, 2014 | 1170 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by exotika225

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is amazing!!!! For the past years i have been using Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner. I dye my hair every three weeks and for a while that was the only thing that helped with moisture and got the tangles out my hair after washing. After deciding it was ridiculous to be spending 25 bucks for one bottle of condi. that lasted me about two weeks i decided to go on a hunt for something just as good, but alot cheaper. And then I found this!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God!!!!!!! it was 1.84 at Walmart. WOW. Not only does it smell amazing and have a great slip to it, but it truly leaves my hair softer then the paul mitchell did. Where has this been all my life??? Now i can finally spend my hard earned money on something other then hair products.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by cavo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner and the shampoo too. My hair was feeling stiff and dry for a while and once I tried this conditioner and shampoo my hair feels soft and shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Suave has really been upping their game lately. I'm in love with their pro hairspray, anti-frizz cream, and the Almond & Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner. It takes a truly phenomenal product for me to repurchase, and I will definitely be doing so with this conditioner. It smooths my hair, leaves it shiny and manageable, and leaves a yummy scent. When I want deeper conditioning, like you'd get with a mask, I just repeat. It's great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very long, dry, corse hair, and I'd had bad luck finding a good conditioner. But I heard a really good review on Youtube, so I decided to give it a try! In addition to the fact that I only paid 4 bucks for the big 32 oz. bottle, I am in love with this product!

I read some criticism about the consistency being too watery. And that might be true, you do have to use quite a lot of the product, and it's not as creamy and rich feeling as some of the other conditioners I've tried, but it left my hair feeling awesome! Actually, that is the main reason I'm in love this conditioner!

I don't mind having to use a huge amount of conditioner, I'm accustomed to purchasing 2 bottles of conditioners to every bottle of shampoo anyway! I don't care that it feels watery in my hands, because it leaves my hair feeling like silk!

I am such a fan of this conditioner! I love touching and feeling my hair again! yay!

11/8/2011
I am in love! I am in love! I am in love!
I gave it 4 lippies on my first review, after I first started using it, and I just had to come back to bump it up, which I NEVER do! It's hard to get a perfect review out of me. But this conditioner has been amazing! It's as effective (if not better) than more expensive "high end" conditioners, and even deep conditioners! COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What do I ask of a conditioner? That it be thick with lots of slip. It must detangle my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy (I have processed, long hair and an oily scalp). I bought this due to all the raves on MUA. This is amazing! Smells great, too. And like $2!! When I think of all the expensive stuff I have in my shower right now I want to laugh! This is almost as good as my Frederick Fekkai (only FF smells so much better). Try it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by makeupwhore22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Honestly I havent been a big fan of Sauve period and now I see why. I went on a whim and bought this product because I have been on a budget from not working. When I buy something I look at price and at quality. While some people think this is fabulous I think it is terrible. Ive been using Paul Mitchell for years and to switch was a big leap. Sauve conditioners are horrible it leaves my hair dryer than when it started and does nothing for frizz. Thier shampoos are too bad though. The only thing I liked about this was the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually buy high end products, because I have difficult hair. I try to use organic, no sulfates, etc. good for you stuff, but my hair was still frizzy, dry and useless. I've paid up to $32 each for shampoo/conditioner and had no real results. Recently I was in the grocery store and this was on sale for $1.49. I had recently read somewhere that cheap shampoo was just as good as high end, Since the organic approach didn't work, I said the heck with it and bought this conditioner, and the rosemary mint clarifying shampoo, figuring I'd get something in the middle. I was so shocked at how good this conditioner is. It left my dry frizzy ends smooth and curly, and my hair feels like silk. Not too heavy and it didn't weigh my hair down, I was amazed. At this point, I don't care what chemicals are in it...I got actual results! My hair is thin, brittle, and breaking off, and this conditioned my hair so well I didn't have the usual tangles after shampooing, and didn't have to use a leave in. I recommend you try if you can....best money I've spent on hair care.As for the comparison to Aveda-I've used several Aveda products and none have come close to the results I've had with this, As far as scent, I like Aveda, but I've yet to find a shampoo or conditioner where the scent lasted more than an hour at most. This is pleasant and a joy to use, I have the "new" formulation, It's evidently changed since it came out,
EDIT: After using this a few times, and adding some Shea Moisture Oil spray on the ends (I live in a very dry area), my hair looks better than it has in years. Friends and relatives are asking what I've done to my hair, This might be my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I Love this stuff.HG worthy!!!
I have really curly hair that is dried and frizzy at the ends,and no shampoo or conditnar has helped that until i found this.It made my hair so soft and shiny and a bit curler but i don't mind.Since i know that it doesn't wiegh down my curls like most condtinars.Only $2.seriously you really need to give this a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this conditioner, but I wouldn't call it my HG. It smells lovely, and it leaves my hair soft and detangled. The only downside is that it's just not moisturizing enough for my extremely dry ends. My hair is almost bra strap length, and the longer it gets, the drier my ends seem to be. I like this, but I definitely still need a deep conditioner in my haircare routine. I'd love to find an everyday conditioner that took care of my dry ends too, but for now, I still really like this conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I haven't been a huge fan of Suave products. I had this and the shampoo sitting in my cabinet unused. I tossed it in my bag when I went on vacation recently. It was a pleasant surprise. This is a decent, light conditioner. It smells good, de-tangled my hair and left it soft. For normal hair, it may be good enough to use on a regular basis. My hair is dry & color-treated so I typically need a deeper conditioning product. This will work for me on an occasional basis though so I'll keep it in my rotation of products.