November 28, 2014 | 1301 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by lduffalo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will start off this review by saying... I pretty much have hated my hair my entire life. It is stick straight, has zero volume and is just BLAH!!! My hair dries out and tangles from any "volumizing products" so I stay away from them. I have tried products of all varieties, regular, dry, volume and thickening and nothing has ever impressed me.... until I tried this fabulous product. I LOVE this!! This is the first time in my life that i feel really good about how my hair looks. It is full, bouncy, soft, manageable. It is moisturized but light and fluffy. I am able to comb it, style with a round brush and the style stays in place. Try this out- you wont' regret it!!! Edit: I recommend using got2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse with this shampoo and conditioner, fabulous combo

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkieNut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Okay, so at $3 for a big 32oz bottle, I really didn't have huge expectations for this stuff...BUT I've heard some decent reviews so I decided to give this a shot. All I can say is WOW! I used some in the shower today, and it gave me AMAZING slip, and (I think) moisture. However, that could be do to the silicones. :/ On the other hand, it has way more oils than most drugstore conditioners, which is awesome. I also used a little for a leave in conditioner today and it seems to be doing it's job. So, overall, if you're ever in a pinch and need a good cheap conditioner, this one would be it. I would probably repurchase, in the unlikely event that I ever finish the ginormous bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this conditioner a lot, but I don't use a it as a traditional rinse out conditioner. I use this as a leave in conditioner & it works awesome for that, I have dry curly coarse hair & left in & works well. But rinsing it out does absolutely nothing for my hair whatsoever, in fact in just leaves it super dry like straw. But all in all for me it's a cheap good leave in conditioner for my hair & I continue to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by madme5884

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sorry I bought this. After using it, my ends starting splitting like crazy and now I have little tangled up balls on my ends, that need to be cut out. The ends of my hair stick together. This has never happened with any other conditioner. It did not condition well at all. It wrecked my hair and scalp for that matter. Not only did it wreck the condition of my hair, but it ruined my scalp as well. I started itching like crazy after using this. Because of the itching I developed little sores, all over my head and started losing handfuls of hair. Actually even before the sores appeared I was pulling out hair when rinsing this out. I know it is from this conditioner, because after I stopped using it, my head stopped itching and the sores cleared up. Although it took time to heal up. I still have hair that looks like straw. I am still left with thinner hair too. The smell is also too strong. The consistency is bad. Suave should not be allowed to advertise that this conditions as well as Aveda. It is awful. I got this because I had a free coupon.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by exotika225

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is amazing!!!! For the past years i have been using Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner. I dye my hair every three weeks and for a while that was the only thing that helped with moisture and got the tangles out my hair after washing. After deciding it was ridiculous to be spending 25 bucks for one bottle of condi. that lasted me about two weeks i decided to go on a hunt for something just as good, but alot cheaper. And then I found this!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God!!!!!!! it was 1.84 at Walmart. WOW. Not only does it smell amazing and have a great slip to it, but it truly leaves my hair softer then the paul mitchell did. Where has this been all my life??? Now i can finally spend my hard earned money on something other then hair products.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by cavo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner and the shampoo too. My hair was feeling stiff and dry for a while and once I tried this conditioner and shampoo my hair feels soft and shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Suave has really been upping their game lately. I'm in love with their pro hairspray, anti-frizz cream, and the Almond & Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner. It takes a truly phenomenal product for me to repurchase, and I will definitely be doing so with this conditioner. It smooths my hair, leaves it shiny and manageable, and leaves a yummy scent. When I want deeper conditioning, like you'd get with a mask, I just repeat. It's great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very long, dry, corse hair, and I'd had bad luck finding a good conditioner. But I heard a really good review on Youtube, so I decided to give it a try! In addition to the fact that I only paid 4 bucks for the big 32 oz. bottle, I am in love with this product!

I read some criticism about the consistency being too watery. And that might be true, you do have to use quite a lot of the product, and it's not as creamy and rich feeling as some of the other conditioners I've tried, but it left my hair feeling awesome! Actually, that is the main reason I'm in love this conditioner!

I don't mind having to use a huge amount of conditioner, I'm accustomed to purchasing 2 bottles of conditioners to every bottle of shampoo anyway! I don't care that it feels watery in my hands, because it leaves my hair feeling like silk!

I am such a fan of this conditioner! I love touching and feeling my hair again! yay!

11/8/2011
I am in love! I am in love! I am in love!
I gave it 4 lippies on my first review, after I first started using it, and I just had to come back to bump it up, which I NEVER do! It's hard to get a perfect review out of me. But this conditioner has been amazing! It's as effective (if not better) than more expensive "high end" conditioners, and even deep conditioners! COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What do I ask of a conditioner? That it be thick with lots of slip. It must detangle my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy (I have processed, long hair and an oily scalp). I bought this due to all the raves on MUA. This is amazing! Smells great, too. And like $2!! When I think of all the expensive stuff I have in my shower right now I want to laugh! This is almost as good as my Frederick Fekkai (only FF smells so much better). Try it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by makeupwhore22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Honestly I havent been a big fan of Sauve period and now I see why. I went on a whim and bought this product because I have been on a budget from not working. When I buy something I look at price and at quality. While some people think this is fabulous I think it is terrible. Ive been using Paul Mitchell for years and to switch was a big leap. Sauve conditioners are horrible it leaves my hair dryer than when it started and does nothing for frizz. Thier shampoos are too bad though. The only thing I liked about this was the smell.