Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera], Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass], Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 1/3/2012 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love love love it!! This stuff and the matching conditioner are awesome! They really are so moisturizing, they make my hair feel smooth and look shiny and silky and do not weigh down my curl! Really, I would recommend to anyone! I usually use biolage shampoos (which I do love) but this definitely competes with them and at suuuuch a lower price!! I even use it as a masque sometimes its so moisturizing! Just put in in for an hour or so and then rinse out, works great! If you want moisture and value, give it a try people!
EDIT: My curls couldn't handle the weight from the cones in this!

on 12/25/2011 11:32:00 PM

I got really excited from all the hype about this product on MUA, but this really failed to impress me. Thought it smells good, I found no drastically noticeable change in the condition of my hair, and if this did anything noticeable, it just caused my forehead to break out a tad around my hairline (probably because of the heaviness of the shea butter or something in this). I have had better results from even the Dove conditioner, which is a tad more costly, but really makes a difference in my hair softness in my honest opinion.

on 12/21/2011 11:12:00 PM

This is my go to conditioner. It makes my hair, soft, shiny, and healthy. I really can't ask for better results from any conditioner. Plus, its dirt cheap! I would recommend this product to anyone, those who haven't tried it should try it. For the price of next to nothing for it, you can't go wrong!

on 12/17/2011 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I used this with the matching shampoo as a quick, cheap fix for the damage my hair suffered from another shampoo and conditioner combo. It works well to smooth out my hair, keep frizz to a minimum, and keep my hair detangled. However, by the end of the bottles, my hair felt a bit weighed down. This may be counteracted by using a good clarifying shampoo from time to time, but since I'm always trying out new hair products, I didn't repurchase. However, I would keep this set in mind for the future if I need an inexpensive hair repair again!

on 12/10/2011 12:40:00 PM

After reading so many positive reviews of this product, I just had to try it for myself. I just couldn't believe that something from the Suave line could outdo the more expensive salon brands.

Was I pleasantly surprised! This has to be the best conditioner I have ever used. My former favorite was Graham Webb's Halo Hydrating Formula, which has been discontinued. This product beat it by a mile!

My hair is not only soft but super shiny as well. I've tested it against other drugstore brands and it still wins every time.

Hard to believe that this is so inexpensive and yet works so well, better than ones that cost $36. Highest recommendations for those who want softness and a mirror like shine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry relaxed damged hair, this is fairly cheap. I love the ingredients, the natural oils and shea butter.

on 12/2/2011 12:39:00 PM

The BEST d/s conditioner ever!!

cheapest conditioner on earth but made of great ingredients! oh so thick and creamy that moisturizes my rib length dry hair~ my hair literally drinks this up :)

extra points for smelling nice too

only issue is this is not available in Canada :'( and I need to stock up in the US... continued >>

on 12/2/2011 12:22:00 PM

I love this stuff!! Its rich, thick, and creamy!! I love using this as a co-wash. I even add olive oil to it if I need extra moisture!! It smells great, and you get a huge bottle for 3 bucks!!! Edit 4/24/2012 I pulled this out a few weeks ago to give my hair some tlc and after I got out of the shower I started to itch... In the past I have not been able to use suave products because of my skin sensitivity guess this just another one of there products I can't use....

on 11/12/2011 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because my waist length asian hair needed some hydration. I have greasy roots but dry ends. It left my hair soft and maybe a little hydrated, but other then that, not much. It does have a high concentration of oils and shea butter, but also cones. People with very dry hair may like this more than me. The smell and packaging is nice, like buttery coconut in a pretty green squeeze bottle. The price is I think three dollars at Target. I will continue to use and see if I find an improvement, but if not, I will not repurchase.

on 11/8/2011 10:40:00 PM

Whoa! With just one wash my hair is noticeably much softer! When I picked up this shampoo and conditioner duo at target for $3.84 I had pretty low expectations. But being the broke student that I am, I took the plunge. This didn't add any shine or volume, but it made my hair SO soft after just ONE shower. I was worried that with shea butter in it my hair would turn out flat or greasy but that didn't happen at all :) I will update after I've used it a few more times, but so far, I love it!