Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera], Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass], Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 12/10/2011 12:40:00 PM

After reading so many positive reviews of this product, I just had to try it for myself. I just couldn't believe that something from the Suave line could outdo the more expensive salon brands.

Was I pleasantly surprised! This has to be the best conditioner I have ever used. My former favorite was Graham Webb's Halo Hydrating Formula, which has been discontinued. This product beat it by a mile!

My hair is not only soft but super shiny as well. I've tested it against other drugstore brands and it still wins every time.

Hard to believe that this is so inexpensive and yet works so well, better than ones that cost $36. Highest recommendations for those who want softness and a mirror like shine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry relaxed damged hair, this is fairly cheap. I love the ingredients, the natural oils and shea butter.

on 12/2/2011 12:39:00 PM

The BEST d/s conditioner ever!!

cheapest conditioner on earth but made of great ingredients! oh so thick and creamy that moisturizes my rib length dry hair~ my hair literally drinks this up :)

extra points for smelling nice too

only issue is this is not available in Canada :'( and I need to stock up in the US... continued >>

on 12/2/2011 12:22:00 PM

I love this stuff!! Its rich, thick, and creamy!! I love using this as a co-wash. I even add olive oil to it if I need extra moisture!! It smells great, and you get a huge bottle for 3 bucks!!! Edit 4/24/2012 I pulled this out a few weeks ago to give my hair some tlc and after I got out of the shower I started to itch... In the past I have not been able to use suave products because of my skin sensitivity guess this just another one of there products I can't use....

on 11/12/2011 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because my waist length asian hair needed some hydration. I have greasy roots but dry ends. It left my hair soft and maybe a little hydrated, but other then that, not much. It does have a high concentration of oils and shea butter, but also cones. People with very dry hair may like this more than me. The smell and packaging is nice, like buttery coconut in a pretty green squeeze bottle. The price is I think three dollars at Target. I will continue to use and see if I find an improvement, but if not, I will not repurchase.

on 11/8/2011 10:40:00 PM

Whoa! With just one wash my hair is noticeably much softer! When I picked up this shampoo and conditioner duo at target for $3.84 I had pretty low expectations. But being the broke student that I am, I took the plunge. This didn't add any shine or volume, but it made my hair SO soft after just ONE shower. I was worried that with shea butter in it my hair would turn out flat or greasy but that didn't happen at all :) I will update after I've used it a few more times, but so far, I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've never used the Aveda, so I can't make the comparison. I don't love this conditioner - it does the job, but not fantastically. It's very thick and difficult to work through my longish, thick hair, and, when dry, my hair really isn't as smooth as I'd like. While the smell originally reminded me of warm almond milk, it seems to have gotten more perfume-y and artificial as I go through the bottle. I would repurchase this if I couldn't find any of the conditioners that work better for me (namely Suave Sleek), but otherwise no.

on 11/3/2011 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this was just average to me nothing special, sticking with my Joico and Kenra products

on 11/3/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will start off this review by saying... I pretty much have hated my hair my entire life. It is stick straight, has zero volume and is just BLAH!!! My hair dries out and tangles from any "volumizing products" so I stay away from them. I have tried products of all varieties, regular, dry, volume and thickening and nothing has ever impressed me.... until I tried this fabulous product. I LOVE this!! This is the first time in my life that i feel really good about how my hair looks. It is full, bouncy, soft, manageable. It is moisturized but light and fluffy. I am able to comb it, style with a round brush and the style stays in place. Try this out- you wont' regret it!!! Edit: I recommend using got2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse with this shampoo and conditioner, fabulous combo

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Okay, so at $3 for a big 32oz bottle, I really didn't have huge expectations for this stuff...BUT I've heard some decent reviews so I decided to give this a shot. All I can say is WOW! I used some in the shower today, and it gave me AMAZING slip, and (I think) moisture. However, that could be do to the silicones. :/ On the other hand, it has way more oils than most drugstore conditioners, which is awesome. I also used a little for a leave in conditioner today and it seems to be doing it's job. So, overall, if you're ever in a pinch and need a good cheap conditioner, this one would be it. I would probably repurchase, in the unlikely event that I ever finish the ginormous bottle.