July 30, 2014 | 2059 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by gwaylock

Best mascara ever. Makes your eyelashes dark and very thick! I have short eyelashes but I always get complimented while wearing this! Some may it's clumpy, but as long as you seperate them before with a dry brush or an old mascara they're perfect! Love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Ajimenez531

Awesome mascara. The formula is great doesn't weigh down my lashes, the brush gives my already long lashes even more length and volume. One of the best mascaras in the drugstore. No need to splurge on high end mascaras with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by chanelgrunge

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been my favourite mascara for a long time compared to other mascaras that I've used in the past. It gives my eyelashes volume and makes them appear longer and more noticeable. I usually apply a few coats and it lasts for the whole day. Also i like the wand as you can turn it easily when applying to lashes and it doesn't irritate them which is good. The only downside to this mascara is that it can clump and flake a tiny bit but that's only if you put heaps of layers on…overall i think it's a good and cheap mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by aubrila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okkk. So, the first time I used this, I loved it. It gives great volume and expanded my eyelashes greatly. The only downside was it did clump a bit and it was SO hard to get off. Most mascaras are, but this one was honestly the hardest one to get off out of any others that I've tried. (especially the waterproof version of this.) My eyelashes were literally falling out trying to get it to gently come off, even after a shower.
The reason why I only give it 2 stars now is because whatever reason, the past few ones I have bought must be old or defective or something, because they suck! The solution was pretty much dried out, and it just didn't work at all. It was awful.
So now, unfortunately I do not trust this mascara, which is a shame, because it really was very nice the first time. I will never buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Well, I got suckered in. Looked at this mascara for a long time now before trying it. Man, I am so disappointed. I wanted that false lash look and thought this had to be it. Nope. It's flaky and leaves my lashes very spidery. I HATE that spidery look. It is so tacky IMO. You can literally SEE the mascara on my lashes which I don't think is attractive. And not in the good way where my lashes look huge and possibly false. They look like I tried too hard and didn't know what I was doing.

The brush is traditional and curved, which is not my thing either. The formula is between wet/dry. Two coats and I was picking off the tips of my lashes with my fingers because it balls up. Didn't hold a curl either. I am seriously not impressed with this and wonder why people love it so much, even seeing people on Youtube putting it on with the same spidery effect and loving it? It just looks ridiculous and they love it. Props to you if you can pull that off or put this on without it doing that.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by gaeule

I like it but I'm not gonna buy again. It does its job on making my lashes look longer but it doesn't make much of a difference or atleast look like falsies. It tends to dry really fast and becomes flaky!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall, for the price , this mascara is great. A little clumpy and thick but it makes my eyelashes look amazing. The only reason I hesitate to give it a 5 is because nothing will ever top loreal voluminous for me. I will re purchase this again though I am sure, it's quite nice. Brush is nice, it is curved. Thick thick formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by azalea2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara in waterproof and didn't like it at all. The volume and length it gave was average, and it didn't have the false lashes look at all. The product was also quite heavy and flaky after a couple of hours. And the worst part? Removal. Trying to remove it was hell! It did a damn good job at being waterproof but would not come off fully with any make up remover or vaseline, and lots of eyelashes fell out in the process.
I definitely expected more from this mascara. Wont be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by kazzacamps

I am a HUGE mascara fan - love to highlight my eyes with thick, dark lashes. I purchased this mascara during the summer and hated it, it was flaky, almost melty in the heat, and clumped like crazy. Now it's winter and I love it - though I still notice flakes after application and definitely some clumping, which is annoying to deal with. However, if you're looking to have major thick, fanning lashes, this mascara will do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this mascara but i wish it was waterproof. Good mascara esp for the price