E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

on 8/13/2013 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great product, easy to use and lasts all day! I tend to use this on my top lid because I wear false eyelashes pretty much on a daily basis. It is very easy to apply, smooth. I do not use the brush that comes with the eyeliner, I use the UD flat brush it's nice and stiff and very smooth. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it could be darker... black is black but sometimes you have to stroke this on twice to get a nice opaque matte finish. For the price though, totally worth it!!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was not a big fan of this product. I found it hard to apply cleanly as it flaked when it dried. Also the brush that is included is quite hard to work with. I have tried with a better brush, but still just not impressed. I am a fan of many ELF products, but this just isn't one of them.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very very fluid and easy to apply. My go to summer resistant, all day/night wear eyeliner. I wear really bold dramatic thick black cat eyeliner everyday and this pot lasts me for about 4 months. & for only $3! Whaaaaaa?!

It's a very nice cream eyeliner for the price. It is very pigmented and glides on nicely. I find it flakes easily after it has dried. Overall a great cream eyeliner.

on 7/16/2013 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's great for the price - might as well try it!

on 7/10/2013 4:51:00 PM

To those who are having trouble with it drying, I personally scoop out a chunk from a new pot of liner, plop it into an empty pot (in my case, and old cleaned out pot of the same thing) and then seal up the new one and throw it in my drawer for next time I need to refill my empty pot. That way when you do "reviving" via eye drops or microwave, you only worry about a small bit while the rest of your liner is safe, fresh and untouched. Helps a little go a long way!

My first and only gel liner I've ever used because it's such good price, I have no problems with smudging after learning how to properly apply with primer and everything. The brush is manageable and I've lived with it just fine, except two out of my three brushes have detached in the middle.. And I've had to tape them together haha. Which wasn't a big deal.. Still serves its purpose.

Definitely a must-have/must-try for those a low budget. Or if you just want to save money :)

on 7/9/2013 1:33:00 AM

Works great! I've had about 3 of these and i love them!! they give a thick line without clumping... although they do dry out kind of fast... but for $3 it's a good deal!

on 7/8/2013 10:05:00 PM

Wow!!! I got this in black. I read a ton of reviews on it, so i decided to go out and get it!!! Its a perfect dark black and stays on all day! & its only 3 bux! So happy i found this new holy grail eye liner!

on 7/3/2013 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Okay for $3. Dries easy on eyes. The shelf life isn't ideal. Dried to a brick and head to toss out.

on 7/1/2013 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I think this is a pretty good cream eyeliner, it is creamy and easy to put on, long lasting and the black is extremely dark. Although the eyeliner dried out within a few weeks, my sister continues to use it and says it's the best eyeliner she has every tried. I however, stopped using cream eyeliners because it takes a little more effort to apply, I would not rebuy this eyeliner though because I tried the MAC fluidline in blacktrack and found that I like it more.

Btw, it is very obvious when the eyeliner dried out because a huge crack appeared in the middle of the eyeliner.