Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

on 6/10/2012 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I wish their was a maybe choice,
Cons:
Clumped for me, was hard to get off, and didn't look natural.
Pros:
Made my eyes look more dramatic, and it also got lots of compliments. It also made my lashes look darker (like most mascaras )
I so so liked it as you can see I think....? I got the sample bottle so I didn't rate it as good in packaging quality, and the price is OK. i think i got mine for about 23? i cant remember but i think it could be a little better for the price that it is.

on 6/5/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

It's a decent everyday mascara, but it smudged under my eyes a lot. Not crazy about the tapered brush shape or the general brush design. This did seem to lengthen my lashes and I didn't have any problems with flakiness.

I got a generous size as a GWP, but would not repurchase. It's an average, everyday type of mascara. It looks natural, doesn't clump, and doesn't smudge, but really it's a "your eyelashes but better" type of mascara, and I prefer something that lengthens and thickens better. This is just mediocre. The only thing I like this for is for my bottom lashes because it really lengthens them!

on 5/2/2012 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Pros: Application requires minimal effort, goes on evenly, with minimal clumping and no flaking, yet comes off with no problem. Doesn't irritate my eyes or contact lenses.

Cons: Very ho-hum. Gives a "finished" look, but nothing more. Doesn't noticeably add length or volume.

Overall: I could get the same benefits for a bit less money from any of several drugstore mascaras.

on 4/29/2012 2:11:00 AM

This mascara I got in as a sample with purchase at Clinique. I wanted to like it so bad since it's the closest thing I've ever came to a high end mascara because I usually only shop drugstore. This did almost nothing for my lashes, it wilted them more than if I just left my lashes free of mascara, it flaked, it would smudge everywhere the minute it was around moisture. All that being said, with two coats it did have a better look to it curling wise (which is what I need), but this is for sure a more daytime mascara and I would recommend it to people who like a less dramatic look. This just wasn't for me. I did however used it until it was dry just to give it a fair chance as I do with all my mascaras.

on 4/27/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I LOVE this mascara so much! I had a bottle of it that I did not use for awhile, but at the beginning of the year, I decided I would try it out again. OMG, I am obsessed! It is so good for everyday use, yet it adds a touch of drama. The formula is slightly liquid-ish but it really does not make a difference! I recommended this to anyone!

on 4/23/2012 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara was recommended to me by the Clinique sales person who raved about the brush. Well, I spend more time combing out the clumps after application than I do actually applying it. What a pain. For 20+ Euros, not worth a repurchase.

on 4/6/2012 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this in a sample size. Its an okay mascara. Nothing special.
It doesnt smudge and stays all day but it didnt give me the big lashes i want so I will skip this.
No repurchase

on 3/20/2012 9:12:00 AM

The mascara itself is okay. Not much in the way of volume but I'm not too picky. My main problem is that my lashes have been falling out a lot ever since I started using this, and I've never had this problem with any other mascara. Not using this anymore. Thank goodness it was only sample size and came as part of a Clinique sample set. It would have been a waste of money.

on 2/28/2012 5:58:00 PM

I was really excited to try this out cause of all the good reviews I heard but when I did I was very dissapointed did nothing for my lashes. I have long but thin lashes so I always look for drama and volume in my mascaras and am very picky. I really dont like these types of brushes either I poked my eye on the point by accident and it was not fun.