October 2, 2014 | 1873 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a sample size. Its an okay mascara. Nothing special.
It doesnt smudge and stays all day but it didnt give me the big lashes i want so I will skip this.
No repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by lexaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The mascara itself is okay. Not much in the way of volume but I'm not too picky. My main problem is that my lashes have been falling out a lot ever since I started using this, and I've never had this problem with any other mascara. Not using this anymore. Thank goodness it was only sample size and came as part of a Clinique sample set. It would have been a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really excited to try this out cause of all the good reviews I heard but when I did I was very dissapointed did nothing for my lashes. I have long but thin lashes so I always look for drama and volume in my mascaras and am very picky. I really dont like these types of brushes either I poked my eye on the point by accident and it was not fun.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by mlq490

This mascara gives good length without hardly any clumps, but does not volumize my lashes much. I like the brush. It's thin and easy to get to the bottom of my lashes, and narrows to a point that makes it possible to get to the small, inner lashes. A drawback I've noticed about this mascara is that it makes my lashes a bit too hard and brittle compared to most mascaras. It wears rather well, but after a long day there might be a little flaking, but there is no smudging.
This mascara is misnamed as a volumizing mascara, it's actually a lengthening mascara and a good one, but not great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by babbbydivine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had a sample of this and ended up buying it which it has been my go to mascara for the majority of my 2011 year. And when I say go to, I mean for the quick errand days or school when i feel like applying make up and still look quite natural. It probably won't satisfy you if you're look to have a dramatic effect, but it is great at lengthening (very noticeable after curling) , not so much thickening. And as for me, I had no irritations from it and I would also apply a coat of waterproof mascara after if it happens to be raining since this is not a waterproof mascara which is not so bad because I like taking it off quick at the end a long day with water and without fuss and applying eye makeup remover.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Icyvixen

it's not waterproof, that's the reason, the other things are no problem!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by koalaluff

I have average length lashes for an Asian girl. I found this mascara to be okay, not that great but not terrible either.

At first, this made my lashes really clumpy but after a few uses, it was fine (probably too much formula on the brush). I don't see much difference in volume. Definition isn't the best but this mascara doesn't give you spider leg lashes.
I find the length to be less than CG's Lashblast (my HG), but not that much less.

I don't know if this is just me, but it's both hard and easy to smudge. The first few days, I had raccoon eyes. Now, after about 6-7 hours, the mascara smudges to the outer corner of my eye but it's really hard to clean up because it barely budges!! Maybe from lash to skin, it transfers easily but skin to skin, not as easy.

It's good for an everyday mascara, but for its price, you're better off with a drugstore brand.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

This mascara is utter crap. First off, it stung my eyes [Im a contact lens wearer] and I stopped using it. Not only that, this doesnot offer volume atall! You do get a bit of lenght but nothing too great for the price. I guess it makes your lashes more 'defined' but nothing too great so yeah, im going back to drugstore mascaras. Save your money, this is not worth it. Definately not repurchasing.
Check out my reviews on other mascaras and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Bscene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara looks very nice. I like how the black is slightly glossy/shiny but not overdone. Unfortunately, my eyes tear up and feel irritated all day.
If you don't have a sensitivity to it it works nice. However, I think L'Oreal Voluminous works better for volume. The unique thing about this mascara is the glossiness, I have not found that with drugstore mascara yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara and actually I'm surprised with bad reviews. It does give enough of volume and lenghl. It does not clump up and smear. It does not irritate my eyes and does not flake by the end of the day. It is easy to remove so I do not have to rub my eyelids like crazy. Love it and will buy again.