Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've gone through a significant amount of mascaras ranging from drug store to high end brands and this one is the one I've stuck to the longest. It is a great day-time mascara, doesn't clump or smudge and looks very natural. It definitely lengthens, but if you are looking for a dramatic, volumizing mascara this may not be it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Much prefer High Impact, which actually DOES something. This is pretty useless.

I also gets samples of Clinique mascara from Macy's and I have not liked a single one. This is probably the worst of the bunch. The formula is extremely watery and about an hour after wearing I have clumps of mascara on my eye ball...not good, especially since I wear contacts. Just horrible. There are way better mascaras out there - don't waste your money on this one!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this mascara smudges even with a lash primer. No doubt i have oily skin and lots of eyeliner and mascara dun work for me. But so far it works when i start using mac p&p lash primer which works wonders. a big no no for this mascara. I got it gwp.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i got this as a sample with a gwp...i'm glad i didn't buy it. it did nothing for me except coat my lashes. it didn't double anything...

Got it as a sample tube and glad I didn't pay for a full size. I have long lashes, about average thickness. No matter what I tried, by the end of the day I would have dark smudges under my eyes and flakes. I found myself constantly checking my face in the mirror to make sure it wasn't happening. Finally after two weeks of that I just stopped using it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I wish their was a maybe choice,
Cons:
Clumped for me, was hard to get off, and didn't look natural.
Pros:
Made my eyes look more dramatic, and it also got lots of compliments. It also made my lashes look darker (like most mascaras )
I so so liked it as you can see I think....? I got the sample bottle so I didn't rate it as good in packaging quality, and the price is OK. i think i got mine for about 23? i cant remember but i think it could be a little better for the price that it is.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

It's a decent everyday mascara, but it smudged under my eyes a lot. Not crazy about the tapered brush shape or the general brush design. This did seem to lengthen my lashes and I didn't have any problems with flakiness.

I got a generous size as a GWP, but would not repurchase. It's an average, everyday type of mascara. It looks natural, doesn't clump, and doesn't smudge, but really it's a "your eyelashes but better" type of mascara, and I prefer something that lengthens and thickens better. This is just mediocre. The only thing I like this for is for my bottom lashes because it really lengthens them!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Pros: Application requires minimal effort, goes on evenly, with minimal clumping and no flaking, yet comes off with no problem. Doesn't irritate my eyes or contact lenses.

Cons: Very ho-hum. Gives a "finished" look, but nothing more. Doesn't noticeably add length or volume.

Overall: I could get the same benefits for a bit less money from any of several drugstore mascaras.

Popular Mascaras