Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

3.5

Octinoxate 7.5%, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica [2011]

on 4/16/2012 12:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I reviewed this product once before last spring on summer and didn't like it but now that it is winter, I freaking LOVE this stuff. I got this yet again for $14.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart which is a bit more than I like to pay for a drugstore foundation especially since this has 10mL less than most foundations :/ What I really like about the foundation is that it offers flawless and lightweight coverage. By flawless I do not mean that it is full coverage, it is actually light- medium coverage but it has a certain way of perfecting your skin without needing lots of coverage that I haven't really experienced in a foundation before. I actually find myself using a whole lot less product on my face than I usually do with foundation normally. This foundation is incredibly thin and once it sets it does not feel like it is there at all. One thing that does bother me though is that the foundation has a very slick and oily feel to it when you first apply it but that goes away in no time. My favourite thing about the foundation is that it gives a satiny finish and therefore isn't too hydrating for all day wear or too drying for all day wear. It will not cling on to dry spots which is my biggest problem which I am incredibly thankful for in the winter months. As for wear time, this foundation will last 8 hours on my skin which is plenty for day to day wear on my skin but I would imagine if you have oily skin or even combination skin you may have to use either a primer, powder or setting spray to get the same results. All in all I really have been enjoying this product though I know for the summer I will have to turn elsewhere!

on 3/31/2012 10:59:00 PM

Did not like it, it showed dry patches on my skin and the packaging felt cheap.

on 3/31/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I actually really like this, which surprised me. It goes on wet/smooth and dries to a powdery finish. And I actually love the packaging - which again surprised me. I do have to crank it a few times to get the product out but the sponge tip is actually really convenient and applies the product perfectly!

I usually don't wear this when I'm doing a full-face, but on off-days when I'm just running around doing errands it's PERFECT. It fits nicely around my nose where I have some redness and large pores. Then I do a little spot cover-ups here and there and a little under my eyes. Blend it out with my Sigma Precision Flat P80 and I'm out the door in less than 2 minutes!

When I glide it over the worst parts of my face (where I have some red marks/veins/larger pores) it literally "erases" everything and almost gives an airbrushed look. So long story short, I do recommend this for a quick cover up - But I haven't figured out a way to include it in my full-face or every day routine, I prefer to use a corrector, concealer, and setting powder for that.

By the way I'm NC 30-35 and I have it in Medium - perfect match!

on 3/28/2012 12:59:00 AM

Feels kind of heavy on the skin and the colour oxidised on me quite dramatically by the end of the day. I may use it again if it is for a dinner or some event like that where I'm not expecting it to last long, but def not a HG product or even a re-purchase.

on 3/27/2012 8:33:00 PM

This Foundation just looked greasy on my face and it provided no coverage whatsoever. By the end of the day it doesn't even look like I have anything on. I will not repurchase this item.

I'm 40 with slightly oily skin.

on 3/17/2012 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this foundation! I have normal/oily skin. It literally makes your skin feel poreless, i love that it feels more like skin treatment than makeup. This is a great foundation i would recomend this to people of all skin types.

on 3/17/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually do not go for this type of foundation but decided to get it because I like the under eye concealer from this line and it was BOGO 1/2 off on maybelline products at my local rite aid,i thought what the heck. Examples of foundations I wear are revlon colorstay, maybelline superstay, and l'oreal magic smooth souffle. When I applied this to my face I was thrown off by the greasy feel, it felt more like a silicone primer(which i don't like)... After I had dotted it all over my face I used a stipple brush instead of my usual beauty blender because it already had such a low coverage I didn't want to sheer it out anymore. The only thing I liked about this was the color match 130 Buff Beige matched me pretty well, and I am a NW20 in mac for reference. Now for the cons...the first would be how much it enfasized my already large pores. The second and worst thing about this was that it just sat on top of the skin and got even greasier throughout the day...it also looked very make-up like even tho the coverage was light. So to sum it up this foundation sucks...I'll probly give it to my mom or the trash can.

on 2/26/2012 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this product for all the hype in youtube so when I went to my nearly drugstore they only had 5 shades. I'm from Spain and I asked if they had more shades because I saw in youtube that my shade in this product is buff ivory cause I'm NC20 in MAC. The girl told me they don't had more shades in my country. So I picked the second light they had in the shade Nude. Well, its obviously more darker than my skintone. I don't buy this foundation anymore for this issue. I hate when in my country always sell darker shades. The girls in the streets goes with darker shades for this problem with drugstore foundations. I'm very dissapointed about that so I always go to my MAC counter and pick my studio fix fluid in NC20 because they have all the shades for any skintone.
I put 4 lippies for the consistency of the foundation cause I like it, I have dry skin so in my skin looks so good and I don't have any problems with flakes and dry patches. It has a good coverage but it doesn't feel heavy like my MAC foundation. I wanted to try this foundation cause I wanted a foundation for days that I'm tired to do my makeup or I'm in a hurry Smells really funky but it doesn't bother me. I don't need to put powder cause I have dry skin but if you have oily skin I don't recommend you. It has a glowy finish and you look like a disco ball if you have oily skin. I love this foundation but I can't use it cause any shade in my country matches my skintone.

on 2/23/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

ehhh this is a fail.
it's so greasy and it make my flakiness looks so obvious, unlike my other foundations. dry skin aware, it'll show your flakes and dryness. it wouldn't set, even after an hour, it feels reallt greasy but make my face looks super dry. weird

on 2/16/2012 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I'm not sure about this foundation. The texture of it is like a serum so it feels quite strange for me to apply it. I feel like it never really sets and it always feels quite wet so I'm hesitant to touch my face throughout the day in case it takes off some foundation. It gives a really light coverage on my skin which is nice for those days you don't really want to wear much makeup. I purchased the colour Buff Beige which matches my skin really well (yellow undertones). I wouldn't repurchase this foundation as I don't like how it feels on my skin and would prefer something with more coverage. Love the packaging however, so handy.