December 18, 2014 | 1605 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by pinkash1283

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll just be blunt... I don't like this primer. I know some people like the satin feel that primer gives your skin, but it almost feels overboard with this product. Other then making your skin soft (while it's on), I really don't have anything good to say about this. My pores aren't less noticeable, and it doesn't help my makeup last longer... which is the main reason I use a primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by fishguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was looking for a primer and foundation. Did some reading on primers and found this one had some good reviews and didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Found this primer at my local Walgreens. Bought it, the matching "eraser" foundation and finishing powder.

Love this primer! It's the fist one I've tried and I really like it. Doesn't feel heavy or too greasy or like it's suffocating my pores.

I used it with the eraser foundation and thought they both performed quite well! The finishing powder, however.... not cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the maybelline primer it makes my skin flawless
poreless Ive dry skin this is the best Primer I tried you must
try dry skin girls that need hydration under makeup is my
HOLY grail primer I get asked alot what moisturizer I used
because my skin is very soft smooth flawless looking But
is not moisturizer is my HOLY Maybelline primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by 30oldbagbeauty

I purchased the whole Instant Age Rewind line, but out of all the products this is my least favourite. It is an Ok product. I like using this primer under the eyes because it really prevents foundation and powder from settling into my fine lines but for the rest of the face, I feel like it doesn't do a good job of keeping my makeup last. I get the impression that it make my make up slides off and my face oily when I have an extremely dry skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by fatbottomgirl76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Didn't work for me. My face was just as oily as always. My makeup melted away as usual after a few hours. The only thing I do like is that my undereye circles aren't as noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I prefer this over the Avon face primers I have used for a while. It covers my pores and helps my foundation to last through the day and my t zone didn't get oily or shiny. I will be buying more when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Rhena

This seems to do it's job, though I like Too Faced primer much better. It does feel a little greasy when you are putting it on, so I don't know if this would be good for someone with oily skin. My aging skin did not mind. I am new to primers and will be trying others. This just doesn't seem to give the results the packaging claims, but I may be expecting too much from it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by pinkmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The primer looked pretty good when I would first put it on, but at the end of the day my face would look oily and greasy. Also, it might have been just me, but I thought my face and makeup looked a little orange after a few hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by FayeFleurDeLis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I spoke too soon... this stuff turns my ivory foundations orange! Buy this stuff if you wanna look like an oomp loompa!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by JamieMonroe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Went shopping saw this primer and picked it up with a couple of other primers and i bought some extras..If i didnt like it i was going to put the extras on my swap list..but i tried it and i like it...When i bought it and it said pink glow to your face i was all excited thinking that would look nice!!! Well the liquid is pink when you look threw the tube near the cap but when i put it on there is no Pink Glow?? I dont know f it does not show uup or if it is just the bottle i have!!! I am hoping when i run out of this bottle and use another one i got im hoping the pink glow will show up:) I LOVE MAYBELLINE products and they did good with the primer