September 16, 2014 | 1152 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the maybelline primer it makes my skin flawless
poreless Ive dry skin this is the best Primer I tried you must
try dry skin girls that need hydration under makeup is my
HOLY grail primer I get asked alot what moisturizer I used
because my skin is very soft smooth flawless looking But
is not moisturizer is my HOLY Maybelline primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by 30oldbagbeauty

I purchased the whole Instant Age Rewind line, but out of all the products this is my least favourite. It is an Ok product. I like using this primer under the eyes because it really prevents foundation and powder from settling into my fine lines but for the rest of the face, I feel like it doesn't do a good job of keeping my makeup last. I get the impression that it make my make up slides off and my face oily when I have an extremely dry skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by fatbottomgirl76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Didn't work for me. My face was just as oily as always. My makeup melted away as usual after a few hours. The only thing I do like is that my undereye circles aren't as noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I prefer this over the Avon face primers I have used for a while. It covers my pores and helps my foundation to last through the day and my t zone didn't get oily or shiny. I will be buying more when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Rhena

This seems to do it's job, though I like Too Faced primer much better. It does feel a little greasy when you are putting it on, so I don't know if this would be good for someone with oily skin. My aging skin did not mind. I am new to primers and will be trying others. This just doesn't seem to give the results the packaging claims, but I may be expecting too much from it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by pinkmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The primer looked pretty good when I would first put it on, but at the end of the day my face would look oily and greasy. Also, it might have been just me, but I thought my face and makeup looked a little orange after a few hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by FayeFleurDeLis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I spoke too soon... this stuff turns my ivory foundations orange! Buy this stuff if you wanna look like an oomp loompa!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by JamieMonroe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Went shopping saw this primer and picked it up with a couple of other primers and i bought some extras..If i didnt like it i was going to put the extras on my swap list..but i tried it and i like it...When i bought it and it said pink glow to your face i was all excited thinking that would look nice!!! Well the liquid is pink when you look threw the tube near the cap but when i put it on there is no Pink Glow?? I dont know f it does not show uup or if it is just the bottle i have!!! I am hoping when i run out of this bottle and use another one i got im hoping the pink glow will show up:) I LOVE MAYBELLINE products and they did good with the primer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by DCLASHLEY

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this primer! I have extremely dry skin and this primer works great, no more dry spots show on my face, my makeup stays on All day long , I will purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by celenis

This product was my first primer, but it didn't live up to my expectations. At first it really does mattify your skin and it helps your foundation and concealer look perfect after application. But it doesn't really last long at all, and it just looks like I didn't even use the primer at all at. By the end of the day, I honestly cannot tell if I even used it or not.

I guess it's only truly effective if you're only going to be out for few hours and not all day like me.