November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2035 reviews)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by disintegrator

I MADE AN ACCOUNT JUST TO SAY HOW CRAPPY THIS IS

I LOOKED LIKE A SPARKLY TWILIGHT VAMPIRE AND IT MADE MY PORES LOOK THE GRAND CANYON I CANNOT B E L I E V E I WORE THIS IN PUBLIC ONCE

ALSO IT SMELLS LIKE ASS

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by oo0Vulcan0oo

WAY too shimmery for my tastes. Also, the consistency is kind of watery too. Additionally, when I put this product into my purse so that I can touch up throughout the day, the cap keeps falling off and making a mess everywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Aileen13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this foundation! I used to use Estée Lauder Double Wear religiously until I came across Revlon. Revlon photoready is so much easier to apply, it's way more flattering on the face and feels so much lighter on my skin! It gives a natural looking dewy glow to the face. And it's practically weightless, at least in comparison to any other foundation I have used! The coverage is not quite the same as Estée Lauder double wear but it's very close! And it's so easy to build up to achieve a fuller coverage. Lots of foundations claim to be easy to build up for more coverage but often go very cakey. For me anyway. But with revlon photoready it's so easy to achieve full coverage without a cakey feel or look. I will never ever change from this foundation it's just perfect! It's also available for dry or oily skin so it's perfect. It's a bit more expensive than drug store make up but much less expensive than double wear and sooooo much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Bellebeauty12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing, forgot to take it off for my Zumba class and it stayed on the whole time! I was sure I sweat the whole thing off! Works beautifully for my modeling pictures. There's no sunscreen so it doesn't give me a white cast on my face. I need to buy a lighter shade though. It has full flawless coverage, and overall I love this! It's only like 10 bucks! Go buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Obezyanka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Recommended if: 1. You prefer a dewy, shimmery look 2. You have pink undertones

I used this makeup for nearly 2 years. It was great when I was in college, going for a luminous look but now it's too dewy for me.

The packaging is great. I love the easy pump, it's rarely messy and the price is not bad at all. I've used MUFE HD and I'd say this is a really good dupe, just a little more shimmery. Speaking of which, it is NOT glittery as many people are saying. Just a little shimmer that lends a dewy look so if you are going for a matte finish, steer clear.

It was really easy to apply, medium coverage, great over dark circles/acne and lasted nearly all day when set with powder and I have oily skin so alot of foundations just slide right off. Ew...

Anyways, it gets a 3 because of the limited color selection. All the pale shades are pink based, so I'd always have to set with a powder that would even the tone out to go with my warm undertones and then when I was tan I just couldn't find a color that matched. Overall, not a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Jbsx

I'll be straight up honest about this foundation, I've been using it for 3 years now, (so I suppose since it first came out) because before I was using Max factor products and they were discontinued. If you're really light like I am, you must get the lowest number of shade or else you will look darker than your neck or have a line. (Even with this foundation, I have to blend, because I am so pale.) this foundation SUCKS at covering bad breakouts, if you have a scab or scar, this foundation really won't do you much justice unless you use a good concealer with it, so that's what I'm doing. I started using this foundation before I started breaking out like crazy, and it did wonders as far as making my skin look smooth and pretty. Everyone complains about the shimmer but it seriously not that big of a deal, use some powder over the foundation and you won't even notice. As with any foundation, you should use primer before hand. Overall, it's okay but there are better foundations I'm sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by adele1811

I have oily skin and this totally doesn't work for me...in 4 hours my makeup start coming off and i look dirty and absolutely hideous...oh well just gonna stick to my colorstay foundation...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by courtinkerbell

Ah this broke me out :( I really like the way it looks on my skin though... Dammit. The pump is wonderful, the sparkles aren't anywhere near as overwhelming as some of the other reviewers are saying, and the coverage is nice. But I'm getting hard under the skin breakouts on my chin from it. Boooooo.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after seeing many bloggers post great reviews and being a little tight on cash. This product is amazing and I can honestly say every photo taken with it being used my skin looks flawless. I am a olive beige shade of skin and I found myself having to go several shades darker than I normally would however I did find the perfect match! Less is more with this product so it doesn't pile up. Definite staple now for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by kamburgey

I was very pleased with this product. I loved Makeup Forever HD, but couldn't use it frequently due to price. This is an excellent alternative. My everyday drugstore brands looked awful halfway through the day and just looked cheap. My only gripe is that you cannot tell how much is left in the bottle.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No