October 26, 2014 | 1319 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2030 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Jbsx

I'll be straight up honest about this foundation, I've been using it for 3 years now, (so I suppose since it first came out) because before I was using Max factor products and they were discontinued. If you're really light like I am, you must get the lowest number of shade or else you will look darker than your neck or have a line. (Even with this foundation, I have to blend, because I am so pale.) this foundation SUCKS at covering bad breakouts, if you have a scab or scar, this foundation really won't do you much justice unless you use a good concealer with it, so that's what I'm doing. I started using this foundation before I started breaking out like crazy, and it did wonders as far as making my skin look smooth and pretty. Everyone complains about the shimmer but it seriously not that big of a deal, use some powder over the foundation and you won't even notice. As with any foundation, you should use primer before hand. Overall, it's okay but there are better foundations I'm sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by adele1811

I have oily skin and this totally doesn't work for me...in 4 hours my makeup start coming off and i look dirty and absolutely hideous...oh well just gonna stick to my colorstay foundation...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by courtinkerbell

Ah this broke me out :( I really like the way it looks on my skin though... Dammit. The pump is wonderful, the sparkles aren't anywhere near as overwhelming as some of the other reviewers are saying, and the coverage is nice. But I'm getting hard under the skin breakouts on my chin from it. Boooooo.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after seeing many bloggers post great reviews and being a little tight on cash. This product is amazing and I can honestly say every photo taken with it being used my skin looks flawless. I am a olive beige shade of skin and I found myself having to go several shades darker than I normally would however I did find the perfect match! Less is more with this product so it doesn't pile up. Definite staple now for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by kamburgey

I was very pleased with this product. I loved Makeup Forever HD, but couldn't use it frequently due to price. This is an excellent alternative. My everyday drugstore brands looked awful halfway through the day and just looked cheap. My only gripe is that you cannot tell how much is left in the bottle.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by claudy1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't work for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Out of all of the store brand foundations from liquid, powder, liquid powder, and mousse this is by far my favorite. It gives my skin an overall glow and luminous finish. It gives my scars great coverage and does not look like i am wearing a lot of makeup (and that's a huge deal to me when choosing makeup).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by jshuipetitefille

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am on my second bottle now, and I can tell for sure I'm gonna buy another one. When I wear this foundation it really makes me look fresh and dewy all throughout the day. About to try it with the Photoready primer and maybe I'll write a review about that. I love this foundation too because of the price - when you need to wear foundation almost every day, you need something cheaper! I used BB creams before but this one is so much better - doesn't oxidize or change color at all! Definitely worth it for the price. And don't worry about the shimmer - nobody will see it!
UPDATE: Took off 1 lip pie; for some reason this became lighter on me. I think I just turned darker. However I switched to another brand ever since my boyfriend started noticing the sparkling shimmers on my face. I thought it was undetectable, but then again if a man can see it, then better believe it. Not purchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Cuteiswhatiaimfor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this foundation and im well disappointed! I went for nude as the beige was way too dark and shell was way to pink. The colour range for this foundation is absolutely dyer! Truelly awful! Anyway I thought id try it as I was wanting to try MUFE HD foundation and thought this was pretty much a cheap version. Holy mother of God is it glittery, i didn't even notice til i got home and applyed it. i looked at my hand (my brushes needed washed) and was like eh? like a little bit of glitter is great, like Rimmels wake me up (though i hate all Rimmel foundation due to the tackyness and they are hard to blend) but its just overkill. Also Revlon is having a laugh calling it full covarge! Applyed 2 layers and was still not satisfied! I havent worn it anywhere yet so maybe ill like it after all but i am doubtful!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by ahura1

This is a really good foundation if you want a luminous finish. I used the Revlon Photoready Primer with this because I have oily T zone and dry patches so the primer smoothed it out. This does have shimmer in it so if you are really oil then it can exacerbate the greasiness and it can make your pores look much larger so definitely wear a primer with this. I like this foundation but after a while my skin was getting too oil and I just looked greasy with a lot of shimmer but when winter comes back then I will definitely purchase this again because I look so tired in the winter and need something to make me look awake.