BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

on 11/29/2011 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush gives a great glow to the cheeks, and I actually prefer this over Nars Orgasm. I find I have to pile on Orgasm to get the same effect but then looks too powdery on the cheeks. With Sugarbomb the colour is subtle but looks more natural.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm a complete blusher fiend and sugarbomb is one of my favourite blushers ever!! I have fair-ish skin (NW20) and this is a perfect colour for me. A lovely mix of pink and peach which looks really natural. It gives a nice glowy sheen without being glittery. Its my everyday blush which I've been using since it was launched. It is expensive for what it is but I will and have repurchased :)

on 9/29/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

As usual, I dislike the cardboard packaging and the brush it comes with is not my cup of tea. However what I will tell you is that I love love love this as a blush. It is nice and sheer, easily buildable and works great with my skin tone. This is so far my favourite of the Benefit powders boxes that I own.

on 9/9/2011 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

BeneFit is usually quite pricey and so is this but is totally worth it! SugarBomb has colour and a bronzer all in one! two coats makes my cheecks rosy but not overly pink and bright. It gives me a beautiful colour to my cheeks and doesn't make me break out!
PROS:
- Bronzer and colour in one
-comes with brush
-compact so can carry around easily
- doesn't make you break out
CONS:
- The brush that it comes with is a bit 'awkward'. I prefer a big, round brush but this blush comes with a flat brush but its not bad.
I recommend this to everyone and anyone! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

on 8/29/2011 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

About the facts: I'm NC15 with dark brown hair and blue-green eyes, hence, what one would call a 'winter type'. Winter types are supposed to wear cold or neutral colours so I guess, Sugarbomb doesn't quite fit in there. I've been wanting to have it for about a year now, nonetheless. Sugarbomb reminds me of a phenomenon in the theory of colours that my teacher used to tell us about: As soon as you use more than three colours swirled together, you'll get brown as a result. And indeed in the mirror (in artificial light!) Sugarbomb looks almost like a bronzer on me. I like it, don't get me wrong, because it looks absolutely natural and not in the least bit dirty like all other bronzers ultimately do. It's more like added contour. In daylight, however, it looks rosy/pink-ish and brings forth a beautiful, subtle glow. And still, it looks very natural. It makes me wonder how people with darker skin than mine, would ever make this work. It is well pigmented but still very light and even I have to apply several layers (3 or 4) to make it show. I totally adore the outcome - makes me look healthy and gives me an elven complexion without ever being obvious. BUT: I'm honest here, I think this could be achieved with other, less pricier products, too. I'm thinking about a baked blush by the Body Shop I have in my stash. So Sugarbomb was a purchase driven purely by lust and I don't regret spending the money but I don't really think I will buy again. I do understand the hype around it, though.

on 7/5/2011 1:39:00 PM

One of the employees at Ulta used this product on my cheeks and I loved it! I went back to purchase it in my next trip and am so glad I did!

Sugarbomb gives my cheeks a really nice shimmer for the summer and a very nice coral/pink coloring. I tend to use it over cream blushes and cheek tints to give it a little more color and to add a little bit of highlight to the creams/tints. It blends out easily and is a very buildable color.

My only complaint would be the packaging, as the top tends to loosen over time, as other Benefit boxed products do.

I will definitely repurchase!

on 6/29/2011 11:25:00 AM

This is more than a decent blush for my NC 20 skin. It is uas sheer as I wantit and still noticable. It is great for every day use and don't think it is too shimmery. In Greece though it seems too expensive for a cartboard paper packaging.

Amazing! Not as pigmented as Coralista or Bella Bamba, but the colour that is produced from swirling the three shades is stunning. It looks so natural and i get a tonne of compliments when wearing it! Indeed, it does last ages! For some reading my yellow/orange/peach colour isn't wearing down as much as the others, but its probably my fault in the way that i blend it. Kudos to whoever artistically illustrated the packaging its so cute. When you compare benefits gorgeous packaging to boring old MAC or NARS, you see why you'd pay a bit for a blush like this. Its well thought out from every single angle.

I cant tell you how much i love this. If you are hesitant, get the sales assistant to pop some on you, otherwise, hop down to Benefit, stat. Because you are missing out on one of the best-kept beauty secrets :)

on 6/22/2011 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Oh how I love this product!
Not only did it last forever but its by far the most pigmented blusher I've ever bought. Be warned though, use it sparingly because its more pigmented than you may suspect!
I simply adore the colours swirled together but I had such the love affair with the peachy colour in the quad. I wish BeneFit sold it separately, it was what I feel Georgia should have been.

I purchased this product about one year ago and I only hit pan about a month ago. This colour is perfect for me and catches the light perfectly without being overly shimmery or containing glitter. You can use the brush in a certain way to make sure you get more of the dark pink etc if you so wish. I like to mix it up though and get the benefit (get it!?) of all the colours.
I feel as if I am too pale for Thrrob or Coralista so I feel this is perfect for me. The product costs 23.50 but if you use if every day (say once a day) for a year thats 0.06 per application! Brilliant value!!!!! :D Recommended.

Popular Blush Products