December 19, 2014 | 1692 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by matildaCPH

Beautiful packaging but that's all.. Very ordinary, heavy and flowery. I get headaches when wearing it. I'd say it is for older, classic women.. I'm not able to finish my bottle, luckily I got it as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this a lot. I have the 5 oz bottle. I prefer the EDT. It's fresher, lighter and more citrusy and I feel I could wear it year round. The EDP seemed too stuffy and heavy to me. Sillage and longevity is very good also. I will always have this around.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by LaCaramelShortbread

Best chanel perfume yet! Tad expensive though :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing scent! One of my top 5 favs of all time! Get compliments on it all the time...love love!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by muaKissAndMakeUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently did a review in which I compared all three Chanel Chance fragrances: the eau de toilette, the eau fraīche and the eau tendre. I personally liked the eau tendre best. You can check it out here: http://www.kissandmakeup.be/index.php/blog/65. In short, it smells very delicate and more floral than the original Chance. Although I liked that one a lot as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by kirabacher16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first got a sample of this perfume when I bought Chanel foundation at Galleries Lafayette. I instantly fell in love with it! It's a very good smell and is quite light (after you are wearing it for a bit), but it is expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by pcolaprincess

I love this perfume! It smells divine and makes you feel like such a classy lady. I NEVER wear perfume because I have an extremely sensitive nose and most perfumes give me a headache but I tried this in a shop on a carnival cruise ship and it smelled so light and feminine if I was ever going to wear perfume this was it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hated this when it was first given to me. Initially it smelled like another knock-off green-fruity-fresh with musk that every other company was pushing. I prefer muskier, vanilla based perfumes just based on my chemistry alone,anything else wears too astringent-y. I kept wearing this just to have something to smell and over time have fallen in love. It's weird, the 1st two hours of this fragrance are unbearable, sharp, aggressive and almost embarrassing, but then it settles into something warm, powdery, with a crispness that prevents the powder from lodging into your throat. I've fallen in love over time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chanel Chance is definitely my favorite perfume! It is light and has a younger feel to it. (I hate perfumes that make me smell like an old lady) I especially like to wear it in the Spring and Summer months. This scent makes me happy and feel sexy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Chance is a nice, light, floral, vanilla, violet-like scent that does not overwhelm or irritate the nose. It does have to be reapplied mid-day, since the scent is not long lasting. The only negative is the price.