Chanel Chance

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This perfume, out of all the ones I own, is definitely top on my list (right behind Daisy, I think). I love this perfume, although it is mature (but not too mature, which is unusual for Chanel). I will be picking up Eau Tendre and Eau Fraiche soon.

on 9/19/2012 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Chance works AMAZINGLY with my body chemistry. AMAZINGLY. I get compliments all the time, sometimes multiple times a day. I even spot, out of the corner of my eye, people sitting next to me inching closer to take a deeper breath.

This is a miracle because I've hated most perfumes I've ever tried. They either gave me nausea or a headache or both. I never found one that worked on me until I found Chance. I've gotten it for Christmas ever since. However, I'm inclined to use it every single day which is bad news for my almost always empty pocketbook.

Thank God for Makeupalley because some of you ladies who love Chance as well also recommend other perfumes in your reviews. I'm going to try Diva by Ungaro which at $35 is much more friendly for my just graduated-from-college-dirt-poor--feel-guilty-when-I-spend-more-than-$10-on-anything situation.

on 9/16/2012 3:47:00 PM

Don't forget to keep it in your bag at all times and reapply every other hour, which means: NO lasting power - is this supposed to be Chanel?? (mine was bought at the duty free of some European airport)

on 9/6/2012 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My all time favorite perfume! I (used to) usually wear Kenzo, but I finally broke down and splurged. I don`t regret it one bit, it stays on all day never seems to be overpowering. I always wear it on dates and have recieved a compliment every single time. Plus the pink packaging is so feminine and pretty! :)

on 9/6/2012 7:50:00 AM

Beautiful packaging but that's all.. Very ordinary, heavy and flowery. I get headaches when wearing it. I'd say it is for older, classic women.. I'm not able to finish my bottle, luckily I got it as a gift.

on 8/31/2012 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love this a lot. I have the 5 oz bottle. I prefer the EDT. It's fresher, lighter and more citrusy and I feel I could wear it year round. The EDP seemed too stuffy and heavy to me. Sillage and longevity is very good also. I will always have this around.

Best chanel perfume yet! Tad expensive though :/

on 8/6/2012 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing scent! One of my top 5 favs of all time! Get compliments on it all the time...love love!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I recently did a review in which I compared all three Chanel Chance fragrances: the eau de toilette, the eau fraīche and the eau tendre. I personally liked the eau tendre best. You can check it out here: http://www.kissandmakeup.be/index.php/blog/65. In short, it smells very delicate and more floral than the original Chance. Although I liked that one a lot as well.

on 8/4/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I first got a sample of this perfume when I bought Chanel foundation at Galleries Lafayette. I instantly fell in love with it! It's a very good smell and is quite light (after you are wearing it for a bit), but it is expensive!

Popular Fragrances