January 25, 2015 | 1982 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by leeleenat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Chance works AMAZINGLY with my body chemistry. AMAZINGLY. I get compliments all the time, sometimes multiple times a day. I even spot, out of the corner of my eye, people sitting next to me inching closer to take a deeper breath.

This is a miracle because I've hated most perfumes I've ever tried. They either gave me nausea or a headache or both. I never found one that worked on me until I found Chance. I've gotten it for Christmas ever since. However, I'm inclined to use it every single day which is bad news for my almost always empty pocketbook.

Thank God for Makeupalley because some of you ladies who love Chance as well also recommend other perfumes in your reviews. I'm going to try Diva by Ungaro which at $35 is much more friendly for my just graduated-from-college-dirt-poor--feel-guilty-when-I-spend-more-than-$10-on-anything situation.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by rosademarzo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't forget to keep it in your bag at all times and reapply every other hour, which means: NO lasting power - is this supposed to be Chanel?? (mine was bought at the duty free of some European airport)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My all time favorite perfume! I (used to) usually wear Kenzo, but I finally broke down and splurged. I don`t regret it one bit, it stays on all day never seems to be overpowering. I always wear it on dates and have recieved a compliment every single time. Plus the pink packaging is so feminine and pretty! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by matildaCPH

Beautiful packaging but that's all.. Very ordinary, heavy and flowery. I get headaches when wearing it. I'd say it is for older, classic women.. I'm not able to finish my bottle, luckily I got it as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this a lot. I have the 5 oz bottle. I prefer the EDT. It's fresher, lighter and more citrusy and I feel I could wear it year round. The EDP seemed too stuffy and heavy to me. Sillage and longevity is very good also. I will always have this around.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by LaCaramelShortbread

Best chanel perfume yet! Tad expensive though :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing scent! One of my top 5 favs of all time! Get compliments on it all the time...love love!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by muaKissAndMakeUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently did a review in which I compared all three Chanel Chance fragrances: the eau de toilette, the eau fraīche and the eau tendre. I personally liked the eau tendre best. You can check it out here: http://www.kissandmakeup.be/index.php/blog/65. In short, it smells very delicate and more floral than the original Chance. Although I liked that one a lot as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by kirabacher16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first got a sample of this perfume when I bought Chanel foundation at Galleries Lafayette. I instantly fell in love with it! It's a very good smell and is quite light (after you are wearing it for a bit), but it is expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by pcolaprincess

I love this perfume! It smells divine and makes you feel like such a classy lady. I NEVER wear perfume because I have an extremely sensitive nose and most perfumes give me a headache but I tried this in a shop on a carnival cruise ship and it smelled so light and feminine if I was ever going to wear perfume this was it.