October 2, 2014 | 1261 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing scent! One of my top 5 favs of all time! Get compliments on it all the time...love love!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by muaKissAndMakeUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently did a review in which I compared all three Chanel Chance fragrances: the eau de toilette, the eau fraīche and the eau tendre. I personally liked the eau tendre best. You can check it out here: http://www.kissandmakeup.be/index.php/blog/65. In short, it smells very delicate and more floral than the original Chance. Although I liked that one a lot as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by kirabacher16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first got a sample of this perfume when I bought Chanel foundation at Galleries Lafayette. I instantly fell in love with it! It's a very good smell and is quite light (after you are wearing it for a bit), but it is expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by pcolaprincess

I love this perfume! It smells divine and makes you feel like such a classy lady. I NEVER wear perfume because I have an extremely sensitive nose and most perfumes give me a headache but I tried this in a shop on a carnival cruise ship and it smelled so light and feminine if I was ever going to wear perfume this was it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hated this when it was first given to me. Initially it smelled like another knock-off green-fruity-fresh with musk that every other company was pushing. I prefer muskier, vanilla based perfumes just based on my chemistry alone,anything else wears too astringent-y. I kept wearing this just to have something to smell and over time have fallen in love. It's weird, the 1st two hours of this fragrance are unbearable, sharp, aggressive and almost embarrassing, but then it settles into something warm, powdery, with a crispness that prevents the powder from lodging into your throat. I've fallen in love over time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chanel Chance is definitely my favorite perfume! It is light and has a younger feel to it. (I hate perfumes that make me smell like an old lady) I especially like to wear it in the Spring and Summer months. This scent makes me happy and feel sexy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Chance is a nice, light, floral, vanilla, violet-like scent that does not overwhelm or irritate the nose. It does have to be reapplied mid-day, since the scent is not long lasting. The only negative is the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, when I got this in a swap I was thinking this perfume was going to be STRONG considering it was Chanel. I was wrong. It's a little confusing how this perfume works, it started out strong as expected. However, the heart of the perfume comes fairly fast (maybe 30 mins - 1 hour) it smells soft to my nose, but the perfume itself is pretty dominate, dominate enough even after one spritz. I read somewhere that the top notes were pink pepper, lemon and pineapple... but in my opinion the pineapple never leaves the heart of the perfume, that's partly why I'm very attracted to Chance. I admit that I'm not a great admirer of patchouli, but it compliments Chance.

The circular bottle is very classy.

If you were sitting next to me, or standing in front of me you could definitely smell it... to me it's soft on the nose depending on who wears it. This is not a signature scent of mine, but it is a beautiful fragrance and though I could see most girls wearing this casually, I prefer to where this occasionally... it's that special.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by sundaypancakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm by no means a perfume junkie but I have great taste in perfume. This is an excellent scent, in my opinion. IT'S CHANEL, AFTER ALL. You can't go wrong. I'm a Sophomore in high school, and this scent is perfect for day to day and night use as well. I have quite a few expensive perfumes from brands like CK, but this is my favourite. I don't understand why it has such a low rating. I love the scent, and in conjunction with an unscented lotion, this lasts almost all day on me. Whenever I wear this, people always compliment, and I've even had a guy friend say that I smelled really nice. However, the price... is way too much for teens and maybe even young women. My Dad bought this for me as a gift from Paris. Otherwise, I would never buy something this expensive!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Too expensive for what it is. Lots of girls use this, but it makes me gag. Too..I dunno..blah. Smells like something I'd find at Wal-Mart on clearance.