Nivea Lip Care

cera microcristallina, hydrogenated polydecene, cetyl palmitate, ricinus communis, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ethylhexyl triazone, myristyl myristate, octyldodecanol, synthetic wax, titanium dioxide, cetaryl alcohol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, c20-40 alkyl stearate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, cera carnauba, butyrospermum parkii, simmondsia chinensis, tocopheryl acetate, diethylhexyl butamido triazone, cera alba, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, trimethoxycaprylylsilane, limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, citral, parfum, ci 19140

on 3/7/2009 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this for free as a bonus if you buy the lotion. I don't like the lotion because it smells like a man, but the lip moisturizer is super good! I used to use vaseline or chapstick but I felt that once it rubbed off I'd still have chapped lips. However, not with this one. Glad I was able to get it for free or else I'd probably never know how good it works.

on 3/4/2009 1:40:00 PM

I love this product. I have very sensative lips usually other lip care would make my lips go red but not this one :)

on 2/23/2009 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this. The number one reason is probably that it doesn't have a taste or smell. My bf hates when I wear chapstick, but never notices this one. Even Avon has that weird taste. This is smooth on the lips and great. Thw only draw back is that you have to reapply a lot if you want your lips moist. I have only tried the original, but it is the best!

on 2/18/2009 1:35:00 AM

I got the 'regular' one, the Essential (dark blue).

I gotta admit this is one of my fav. quick lip balm. But be super careful because I kept this in my pocket once and it kinda..melted lolz but that's my mistake on my part.

This leaves my lips super soft...get prep for gloss/lipstick etc. etc. :)

on 2/10/2009 11:40:00 PM

I am using the Nivea Hydrocare lip balm (the light blue tube) and it works surprisinly well. The application is smooth and it leaves my lips soft and moisturized. The only thing I don't like is everytime I apply, I find that the lip balm tends to slide back into the tube. Maybe I am pressing too hard against my lips! I've repurchased this several times and have bought several tubes just to keep in my bag! Definitely worth trying especially since it's not that expensive in the first place :)

on 2/10/2009 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

omgoshhhhhhh! i absouloutly adoree this product:) i have the dark blue one and the light blue. i was at my local drug store and it was on sale for only 2 bucks, so i just decided to give it a try. I LOVE IT. itss absouloutly amazing:)
prob one of the best lip balm out there with burts bees:)

it moisturizes verry well, and leaves a very shiny soft look to ur lips.

i prefer the dark tube over the light blue tube, but they are both wonderful.

the only thing bad about it is the smell. it says its suppose to smell like grape, but ugh for such a great product they sure have an awful smell.

PROS: moisturizes instantl, soft feel. & the pricee
CONS: the smell, and a little oily feel.

i am so glad i bought this product, i will definalty go run up to my drugstore and stock up some more.

This for me is comparable to the burts bees except burts bees has a better smell but is slightly more expensive. However, both work amazing:)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use the Nivea Lip Care Essential (blue tube) This is my HG lip moisturizer. This stuff goes on so smoothly and provides instant relief. In the winter my lips get flaky, cracked and dry and look and feel terrible. I use this stuff all day and slather a thick coat before I go to bed. I like it because it's also unscented and clear so I can layer a lipstick or coloured gloss on top. This stuff is almost buildable. The more strokes brings on super thick product and I do this at night to stay super moisturized. I wake up in the morning with it still on my lips!! Also since I go to bed with lip care on I used to break out from other products once it came into contact with my skin, but this stuff doesn't break me out either. Awesome stuff!!!!

on 1/8/2009 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this item because of the way it was advertise to help keep your lips from being dry and i must say it does work.
I love the fact that it has spf 4 in it not very much but at least something better than nothing also you can use it on top off your lip-liner to add color.
I would buy it again :)

on 1/2/2009 5:15:00 AM

I love the slide on cap.
I have this in strawberry kiss, essential and pearl and shine. The pearl and shine is a bit light for my lips but looks great with a clear gloss over it. The other two hydrate amazingly and really are essential. Cheap, but run out fast.

on 12/28/2008 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well, I have really dry lips.
I've tried several lip balm and I really love Nivea's lipcare.
The one I'm using is Nivea's hydro care.
The moment I apply it on my face I can no longer feel my cracked lips.
It's a great balm before you apply your lipstick on.
I'll definitely get it again.