April 20, 2014 | 1306 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to love this-the shade (4) was great for my nc20-25 skin, and it has great coverage for blemishes, but it is so thick that it didn't look natural. It sort of looked like cake batter on my face. Also, I know squeeze tubes are hygienic, but its hard to apply a dot in just the right spot unless you use a brush. I guess I prefer wand applicators. It lasts well and never broke me out or irritated me. This is way too drying for the eye area IMO. I'm still searching for a concealer that will work for both...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by lanzarote9012

This product is great for concealing blemishes and discolouration, not dark circles. It is just too dry for the undereye area, so if you use it there it will crease and stick in between the lines. So don't buy it for that purpose.

This however, is AMAZING for the blemishes, it really grips on to the skin and conceals the spots. I think the packaging is great because it has a pointed opening and a tube, so i just squeeze TINY dots directly on to the blemishes, then blend with a concealer brush, and it gives me a flawless face. Even though it is initially quite expensive, there is so much product and you use so little that, I feel that it's reasonably priced. It doesn't aggravate existing spots either.

I think the one downside to this is that, there doesn't seem to be that many shades, so if you want the exact shade you may have to buy another color to mix... and I think there is almost TOO much product in here, I've had it for more than 2 years, and I have so much left, feel like it will go off :S Maybe lower the prices and the amount?

Definitely repurchasing, girls who need heavy coverage have to try it out

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by MaoIjaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my god... this is SO SO SO AMAZING. It's a full coverage concealer that covered my REALLY dark acne scars and gave an incredibly natural finish. It made me feel pretty haha!
It looked amazing, barely needed a drop and ugh I ADORE THIS CONCEALER. Yes, it's pricey, but for the product inside, it's very reasonably priced. NO drugstore concealer can do what this does. 5 lippies for me. Thank you MakeupForever you have SAVED MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU. MUAH! BUY THIS, LADIES!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by KimmyRM

I bought this back in Asia from sephora - there are many great things about this concealer but the top thing has to be its great coverage - it really does have proper camouflage cover to everything from panda eyes to acne scars. The second great thing? Its non-Comedogenic too - this means its non-blocking to your skin, so hooray - no additional acne! Another great thing about this is that it is ok to use even of you have sensitive skin. So many great things!

Comes in quite a few shades too - so will suit everyone. The only downside? Some might find the cost a big put off, but I reckon this will be the only concealer you will need - so if you look at it that way, you're really saving money by not having to buy others! :)

If you have a second read the full review here http://bit.ly/1b4IAb0

P/S: this is great if you dab it around the lips a little to prevent your gloss form bleeding.
KimmyX

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Cissnei

I pray to God that this never discontinues!

First let me explain my situation. I have had these horrible dark circles under my eyes (that literally looks like I got in a fight and ended up with two black eyes-veins and all) for seven years. It is caused by genetics and a little help from my anemia. No amount of water, nutrition, eye creams, and sleep will get rid of them- THAT'S how bad they are! If I go out without this concealer, people either think I got in a fight or that I have a serious illness.

I have tried every concealer I can get my hands on and none of them compares to this. Other concealers will either wipe off (which is odd considering the skin under my eye is dry) or they won't give any coverage and just look cakey/fake.

It takes trial and error to figure out how much of this product you need. A little really does go a long way! It is very important to moisturize before putting this product on. I just use a simple cream, I do not need primer for this stuff (but I imagine that a good primer would work even better). Squeeze out a small amount. Do not use a lot at once. This concealer dries very quickly so once you start dabbing it on (dab DO NOT swipe), continue to do so repeatedly until the product settles in completely (which will help give a natural look). If you are not happy with the amount of coverage, repeat the steps-but always use a little bit at a time because it is easier to add more than to have to wash everything off because you put too much on. The colour may be slightly off with the rest of your skin but if you blend it properly with a light foundation or blush then that shouldn't be a problem. :) Practice really does make perfect when it comes to applying make up.

Considering how this is a miracle product for me, I'd be willing to pay A LOT more for this!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by helicane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to so bad to love this little tube...

Okay, I love the tube. But not the stuff inside. As much as we tried to make it work, we were just a little too different, this concealer and I. So we broke up... BUT: The product packaging is marvelous, you get quite a bit and have to use barely any to provide the coverage you need.

My issues with the formula were, no matter how little/much I tried to apply or use fancy technique, this still had a tendency to glob on my skin. It lessened considerably when I used a good moisturizer and primer on my face, but I still wasn't woo'ed. Especially when you're paying $28 for this little thing, it should woo the hell out of you! Amirite? (Hopefully, otherwise I'm sorry that you're spending $30+ on okayish things for your skin, but anyway, let's stick to the review.) I'm also an extremely fair-skinned one, so even the lightest shade was a hint too peach/dark for me.

It seems to work marvelously for most people though, so if I were you I wouldn't hesitate to motor over to your local Sephora and test it out. The coverage really is something nice, and should really be considered on a "skin-by-skin" basis. But it wasn't worth the big price tag for me, personally.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Best concealer I have used, covers blemishes well. I don`t usually have too many blemishes so I only have to use a tiny bit, I think its going to last me a really long time but if I did run out I would buy again. One lippy is taken off because it dosent work too well as a under eye concealer for me, it creases :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good heavy duty concealer. I bought it to cover acne scars on my cheeks, and it works great for that. I apply it over my normal foundation, pat it on with a brush and then blend the edges with my fingertip. Set it with powder and this stuff does not budge.
I have used it under my eyes as well, I just moisturize, use a primer and apply a very thin layer of concealer, set it with powder and it doesn't settle into lines. If I want to be extra put-together, I'll apply a small bit of highlighting concealer over the Full Cover, then use powder. I use a very small line of concealer (maybe the length of my pinky nail) for my entire face, so it's a good value when you factor in the price.
I'm really glad I took the plunge on this concealer, it's expensive but entirely worth it for me. There's a really great color selection, usually I'm the 1st or 2nd lightest in face products but I'm #4 in this concealer. I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for heavy concealing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Shauneexo

I need to find a perfect color match. I was using 10, but it's too light, since my skin has improved though, I really don't even need concealer. Anyway, this concealer has a great natural finish (except in flash photography!!) I like how easily blendable it is. It isn't the best for under eye circles, but I've yet to find a concealer That is, unfortunately, every concealer seems to settle into the lines beneath my eyes. Overall, this stuff is delightful, if you can find your color match. It lasts a long time, and you don't even really need to set it with a powder!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

I have been using this for the past two or three years now. It was so hard for me to find something that looked natural and that did not break me out. This is the perfect concealer for concealing blemishes. It does all right with unevenness as well. I've never used it under the eye, and I know that personally I'd want something a bit more moisturizing for the under eye area if and when I get circles there. The thing I like about it is that it stays on all day, and it is so luminous. It doesn't look cakey or dry your skin out. It makes you look naturally radiant.

The only con is the price. Packaging is excellent. A little goes a long way.
For reference, I'm MUFE's HD foundation in 125, sometimes 123 in the winter months. I'm Mac's face and body in C2. In this concealer, I'm a 6.

VERDICT: If I could only have two makeup products, I'd pick this and a smudgy brown liner. It is one of the only makeup products (color or face) that I've stuck through the years with, and that is saying a lot for someone with acne-prone skin. There is a reason why this is my first review.