December 22, 2014 | 1784 users online

Loose Powders - E.L.F. - Studio High Definition Powder

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Stephsayss0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It adds a very subtle smooth look to my face once applied. My only gripe is the packaging. I think it's miserable! Not only is it very clunky whenever you open it the product falls all over the side of the container, and ends up all over. Granted it's clear, so it's not the end of the world, but it's frustrating. It annoys me enough that I often don't use it b/c I don't feel like cleaning up the mess and getting all the product off my hands. New packaging, and I would be using daily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by xAutumnBabyx

I adore this product for setting undereye concealer & to give my powder foundation a flawless finish & blur imperfections. I love this for under the eyes, it's very light & nicely brightens them up. I find any other powders to just cake up, which can lead to crepe like undereyes (not a good thing at age 22) ..... After I set my foundation with a powder, I lightly dust this all over the face, it literally makes your skin look airbrushed. I had a person approach me in the mall & ask what I was using as foundation- I credit this product 100% :) Elf has really impressed me, as well as other inexpensive brands. I haven't purchased a thing from MAC in months. I highly suggest this product. I haven't tried it as a setting powder on it's own, but I will in the future ( although I'm sure it's great for that purpose as well) a great find, & for $6.00 ($3.00 for me since I purchased it during a half sale) what a steal :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by beautygroove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Well the powder does the job for me. I set it after I put on a liquid foundation. It feels pretty good. However at the end of a long day at work, I am still a bit oily!!! :(
I do like that it's translucent and makes feels really soft.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first 2 I purchased I loved. I recommended it to friends and believed it was great quality. The last one I bought is almost chunky, which is weird to say about a powder. It's not smooth and does not melt into the skin like the others. Will not repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by IfeAde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FOR THE PRICE , THIS IS WELL WORTH IT
it does the job, but its just that the powder is quite heavy so you would really have u apply it very gently/lightly to avoid looking like a ghost!
but as i said , for the price its worth it
if i ran out of my main finishing/hd/translucent powder (MAC) , then i would use this one, as i do have it as backup

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Law1747

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product was a "eh", for me. I tried to love it, but it wasn't happening for me. I'm a did hard bare minerals fan and this just doesn't compare for me. It seemed really grainy and didn't blend well. It also make my face itch like crazy. Excited for the ladies it works for, but unfortunately I'm not one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Myhanh15688

I love this product because it's really long lasting and control oil on my face. i just apply it twice a day and it work wonderful on my oily skin. the only problem that i meet when using this product is the packaging. the holes on the cover is too big that make powder is easy to come out. :9. it is suitable for people have white and bright skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Packed in a stylish matte black screw top container, I do not use the puff but do keep it stored in the container to prevent the powder from flying everywhere when not in use. I used a flat top brush to lightly apply this white/translucent powder to my T-zone. It helped keep me shine free to some degree, but I think I may prefer Maybelline's Shine Free Loose Powder for now...still in search of a better drugstore loose powder product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by hypnautica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this for about 4 days now and I went by what the reviews said and I used very little but still gives me a ghost look. After about 4hrs my skin is starting to get greasy so it does not last long. The price is great but the product not so much. Maybe if I try mixing it in with some of my compact powder it may work better but alone I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

I purchased it when ELF has the 50% off sale online. I use this lightly over my CG TM/BB cream. Seems to give off a cakey application though. I have not noticed any breakouts but it does provide a matte finish to my T-zone. It was $3 for a big product that I probably will not finish.