Essie Mint Candy Apple

4.2

on 1/22/2013 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Mint Candy Apple is a lovely mint green with a hint of blue nail varnish with a creme finish. The colour is well pigmented and goes on very smooth for a light colour like this, the brush makes application perfect. This lasts for ages on my nails even without a base coat and it's a colour that looks good all year. I would definitely repurchase

on 1/21/2013 9:50:00 PM

i love this nail polish
I wear pretty much anywhere
From winter to summer, i love it! :)
i barely bought another one, because i ran out of the first one.
I dont like the fact that it looks completely different
The first one i had was more like mint green, the new one i bought is more mint blue
I dont understand why it looks different, even in pictures.

on 1/21/2013 3:25:00 PM

I love this nail polish! It's such a nice minty green color, and it's really nice to use during the summer. I only have to use 1-2 coats! Lovely product. :)

on 1/19/2013 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Absolutely beautiful color and easy application. I used only one thick coat and was satisfied with a gorgeous shiny, cream finish! The color reminds me of a wintergreen tic tac. Works as a beautiful accent nail for the Butler Please color.

on 1/5/2013 7:12:00 PM

This product has a wonderful color. A cooler mint laquer. It's brighter, and leans towards more blue than green. The polish itself has a kind of watery texture compared to my other polishes. It's highly pigmented, and you can get the same "in-bottle" color payoff. I think Essie polishes are expensive for being a drug store brand, but they are a little better than some polishes that you could get at Target or Walmart. It does chip easily if you don't use a top coat over it. Overall, i'd buy it again.

Beautiful and trendy shade! I had a bit of trouble with application at first but after a practise it is all fine. Long lasting.

on 9/28/2012 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I am a long time Essie fan, and I just recently purchased this polish. I usually aim for colours that are more understated, such as nudes or pinks, but this colour stands out without being too outrageous. The formula was good for a pastel colour - opaque on the second coat with good coverage. The one thing about this colour is that it looks almost completely different in different types of lighting - but pretty and unique nonetheless. I still can't believe Essie released this in a Winter collection when it is so bright!

I love love love this colour!! It's the first essie nail poilsh I've bought and it's amazing! It's great on its own or with nail art (I added a picture of my nail art I did) I really like the packaging and the consistency of the polish. Definitely buying more from essieee:D

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LUUUURVE this polish. It's a lovely shade, similar to Tiffany blue but slightly leaning more towards mint green. I get compliments when I wear it on my toes. I'm really not one for colourful polishes and prefer to stick to classic reds or nudes, but I make an exception for this subtle yet pretty colour. Two coats plus top coat stays on for days without chipping, and I keep reapplying. Adore it.

on 7/10/2012 4:24:00 PM

The only good thing about this polish is the color. It's so different, and no one else makes it. A light Tiffany blue. Gorgeous.
HOWEVER. Bad things about this polish:
- the formula is streaky and weird
- it chips super easily

I wish OPI had a dupe. The color. Ugh, so pretty.

Popular Polishes