October 25, 2014 | 951 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

sooo i was at walmart and brought a whole buncha stuff from the Hard Candy line and figured i needed a new peachy pink blush. I tried it on and the color didnt turn out how it looked like it would. it is a very pretty color though i just use it as a highlighter instead of a regular blush. but ill tell you this as a highlighter works better than hard candys moonlight highlighter cause i brought that too and it doesn't even show up on my skin lol . hey it even looks pretty as an eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this as a blush, highlight, and an eye-shadow and I love it for any of the three uses. I think it's such a pretty pink and I will for sure re-purchase. It does say if you want a more intense colour to use the product wet, so maybe that might be something for the people out there who are saying it doesn't show up on them (even with light skin) to try. I love it and think it's a great product with cute packaging and enough product to make it worth the purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by makeuphottie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like to use it for highlighting my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. I also use it when dont wear much makeup that day

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by juicyasfcuk

this color is too bright looks almost like a barbie pink on me isn't the worst but isn't the best blush out there

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Mrsgold310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've owned this blush for about a year now, and haven't been too impressed with it. It really is more of a highlight than anything else. However, on a recent (late notice) trip to NYC, I only packed a few makeup items. Sooo, I ended up using this as an eyeshadow. I finally found a use that works for me!! Makes my eyes pop and it glows. Now that I have found a use for it, I will repurchase.

Also, the packaging did break, but that was after 9 months of being in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by boourns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think there is wide shade variation with this product. Mine has no veining whatsoever. It's just a light, glowy, uniform peach-tinged pink shade, in both the compact and on my skin. I'm NW20 in mac foundations, and I find this adds enough colour that it's definitely a blush, not a highlighter, but I can see how on skintones deeper than mine, there probably wouldn't be a whole lot of colour payoff. On me, this looks like a natural, in-from-the-cold flush, but with a little extra oomph from the shimmery glow. There are no discernible particles of shimmer (a la Revlon PhotoReady, just for example), just a nice, even sheen. I think it looks very ethereal. Now, you know how some products look more or less the same no matter what tools you use to apply them? I think with this product, results will vary wildly along with whatever brush is being used to put it on. I haven't road tested this theory yet, but I expect that if you use something large and not very densely packed, you'll get more of the highlighter effect. The brush I use has very densely packed, almost firm bristles, and obviously I love the results, so if you have this and aren't crazy about it, try it with a different brush and see if that makes a difference. EDIT 03/30/11: This five dollar impulse buy turned into something of a HG for me! I get compliments every time I wear this... not on my makeup, but on how healthy I look, or how nice my skin is looking, or something else of that nature. I'm gonna keep this one in my collection for as long as Hard Candy keeps making it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I'm very very pale, so it does work as a blush for me, but it takes more work to get it to show up than some other blushes. It gives your face a nice glow and is much cheaper than MAC MSF (it's also nice that it's available at Wal-Mart; pretty convenient). As other reviewers have said, this product is very frosty - so keep that in mind when applying or deciding to purchase. It's definitely more "frost" than "shimmer."

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by xoxo007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I have olive skin and so when I saw it, even tho it's a blush, its so frosty that I bought it with the intention of using it as a highlighter and it works wonderfully. I bought this a few months ago at walmart and then bought Mac's soft and gentle mineralize skin finish and I admit, I like this stuff better. Its very frosty so I can't imagine using it as a blush alone because its more frosty shimmery than it has pink pigment... I dunno who could use it as a blush but as a highlighter, it works GREAT and is a great alternative to the more expensive brands. I use it with a highlighter brush and a pump of mac fix spray and it just goes on so nice and even. It gives me the perfect glow, I get compliments on my skin all the time which leaves me feeling like I made a great purchase. I highly recommend it as a highlighter. I've been using it for months and have hardly made a dent in it. Has a pretty good amount of product and the packaging is super cute.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This was a bit of a disappointment after Pin Up, which I love and use almost every day. Honeymoon is much lighter, and doesn't have as much depth. I'm very pale and couldn't use this as a blush, so I don't know who it's designed for ! But it does make a pretty pink highlighter.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MrzVentura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this blush a lot, although I do find that I have to load on a lot of product to get it to show up. This is the only color I have tried so maybe its just the color. I dont know, but when you do get enough on its very pretty.