Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product, however I never use it as a blush. The color applies very shimmery and frosty, so I like it as a highlighter much better. So, I gave it 3 lippies because when I bought it, I was under the impression it would be a blush. But, if you are looking for a good, inexpensive highlighter, I would recommend. If you are looking for a blush, I'd say try something else :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this blush. I seldom apply it when it's dry; I think the effect is far prettier when you add water and apply it as a cream. It helps to add water, then dip your fingers in it and kind of evenly "blot" it on instead of rubbing it in. I don't see myself buying a different type of blush anytime soon. :)

Over all a decent product. Reasonably well pigmented. The problem is that it is SOOOOOO frosty that you feel like a disco ball even when you use it sparingly. Product applys smoothly and blends reasonably well. Another problem is lasting power. This is off my face in about an hour to an hour and one half so i end up applying lots and lots throughout the day. Price was ok but will not repurchase, as its too shimmery/glowy for me.

This is one of my favourite throw-on blushes.
It's good as a sheerer wearable blush on my cheeks (NC25!)
I usually do two layers.
Or i do this as a general blush, then another brighter one on just the apples!

I dont think I could use this as a highlighter for my skin tone at all.

It wears as a light baby peachy pink.
Some may think Dainty from MAC is similar, but in my opinion, they don't have the same finishes at all. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product so much. It is included in my everyday foundation routine. I use it to highlight my cheek area and bridge of nose it really gives me a nice glow. I get so many compliments. the mix of colors are amazing i totally recommend this for tan and darker skin tones. Its to pigmented for lighter skin tones

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

so I tried this as a blush first...now I use it as a highlighter. I have been trying to give it a few weeks but i have to say i DONT like it. on my skin it just looks gray. its horrible. dissapointing because its so pretty in the packaging.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

sooo i was at walmart and brought a whole buncha stuff from the Hard Candy line and figured i needed a new peachy pink blush. I tried it on and the color didnt turn out how it looked like it would. it is a very pretty color though i just use it as a highlighter instead of a regular blush. but ill tell you this as a highlighter works better than hard candys moonlight highlighter cause i brought that too and it doesn't even show up on my skin lol . hey it even looks pretty as an eyeshadow.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used this as a blush, highlight, and an eye-shadow and I love it for any of the three uses. I think it's such a pretty pink and I will for sure re-purchase. It does say if you want a more intense colour to use the product wet, so maybe that might be something for the people out there who are saying it doesn't show up on them (even with light skin) to try. I love it and think it's a great product with cute packaging and enough product to make it worth the purchase!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really like to use it for highlighting my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. I also use it when dont wear much makeup that day

this color is too bright looks almost like a barbie pink on me isn't the worst but isn't the best blush out there

Top Rated Hard Candy Products