December 18, 2014 | 1833 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Living Doll

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ughhhh, why do most blushes have to have shimmer?! I'm super oily, I don't need anymore shine to my face... Anyway, yes this blush is shimmery. It is a very beautiful, cool-toned pink though, so I'll let the shimmery part slide. On my skin, it doesn't have much staying power, so I have to pack it with me and reapply after a couple of hours :/

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this blush. It's the perfect pink color with a beautiful sheen. It can be pretty sheer or you can build it up to be more vibrant. I love pairing this over other blushes to give my cheeks a luminous finish. This blush is not really shimmery or glittery like I expected, which is good because I hate lots of noticeable glitter on my face. This gives the perfect sheen for the cheeks. Not expensive for the amount you get. I think this will last me a long time. Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by misszoeyf

I absolutely love this product. Every time I wear it I get compliments, it contrasts well because I am extremely fair skinned. I will say that when I first apply it for a minute or two it doesn't look like much but if you let it sit a moment on your skin you can see more of the color, I made the mistake of applying too much the first time! It's a beautiful color and it stays at least 10 hours for me, on its own. Wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by albs

This blush is SO pretty. My favorite use for it is over my Joe Fresh cream blush. It sets my cream blush and brightens my face up, I really like it for a springtime look. I also use it on it's own during the day when I don't want to look too made up, it adds just enough colour to my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

What it is - a candy / watermelon pink blush.
- - -
Pros - great color pay off. very affordable. this shade is perfect for the spring / summer. simple no nonsense packaging that is easy enough to throw in a purse or make up bag.
- - -
Cons - medium wear time. I wouldn't say this is an all day blush, so after a few hours a touch up would be needed. Apply with a light hand because it is easy to go overboard.
- - -
Side note - This is not a neutral blush. This will give cheeks a pop of color. With this in mind other make up on the face should probably be kept to a minimum to keep from looking like you're too obviously wearing make up (i.e. I wouldn't do any intense smokey eye with a blush this bright). It looks some what glittery in the pan but once applied it gives cheeks a glow instead. I wouldn't say this is a dupe for benefit's bella bamba but it is a nice, more affordable, alternative for a bright pink blush. I got mine in a set with primer, lipgloss, and a face luminzer for 8.00. The shade definitely reminds me of the color you would find on a doll and makes fair skin look more porcelain. Will definitely re-purchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by soccerchick3339

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this for a nice bright pink powder blush. The packaging is pretty cheap but that's probably why it only cost $7! Lots of people are saying it's hard to get it out but I find that sweeping my brush around the mound and then applying without tapping is great way to get lots of color. Plus it's very buildable. Definitely worth checking out if you are in the market for a candy pink blush and don't want to spend too much money!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very very bright blush! It looks great on light to medium skin for a dolly type of look. It's very brightening because the appearance of the blush is almost metallic. It's very frosty, so if you don't like that type of finish this blush should definitely be avoided. I love this colour, it's very fun and lively.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! It isn't as pigmented as it looks, but it is still a pretty sheer pink blush with a bit of shimmer. It lasts all day and isn't powdery at all. I love Hard Candy's blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by hebenn01

You need to break this up with a stiffer brush to really see the pigment....then you can use an angled brush after. Pretty pretty girlie pinks. Enjoy this cheap find! It last's a long time and is very inexpensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite shade of blush! Very beautiful swirls of pinks. Will be perfect for summer!