September 20, 2014 | 831 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by nichdizzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not sure if this product broke me out or not.I've only used this twice and I have broke out each times. Right now I'm using this only for my under eyes and that is it. This is supposedly a dupe for the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and I have yet to try that one. I broke out on my lower cheeks and now I have two dark spots. I am currently looking for a cheap primer cause I ran out of my BE Prime Time. This works great underneath my eyes, I have combination skin and I didn't feel greasy with this. Not recommended for acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

YES YES YES. I love this, I love it so much. The ultra-light formula is my fav (in the white tube)

There's a HC primer in a purple tube that is SUPER greasy though and I would not recc that.

I just love this. Super cheap (CDN$8ish at Walmart) and long lasting. Doesn't make me feel greasynasty at the end of the day and is super mattifying!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by MzIssa

Best drugstore primer by far. In a tube so no mess hands scooping out product...although I have to shake it up and don't see much difference in lasting power my foundation does go on smoother

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by missfrancescarose

This is by far my favorite skin primer! I have combination skin and this works wonders for me! It makes my foundation last all day long :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by edendani17

Didn't like this that much. I have oily skin and this is about the worst primer for oily skin. The texture is weird-- it's like petroleum jelly, almost. It had a lot of grease. And I didn't really see a difference whether or not I put it on under makeup. Thank God it was cheap-- wouldn't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by lehartley1203

Not recommended if you have oily/combination skin. It causes my skin to break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Jacqu1em

Not much to complain about with this product, has never broken my sensitive skin out and seems to do a decent job of filling in the fine lines on my forehead and underneath my eyes, as well as the pores around my nose area. Only took one lippie off as I wish it had more oil-absorbing properties for the Summer. Other than that will probably repurchase unless something else strikes my fancy! x

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible product! Greasy, and hard to blend.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by WyllowL

I got a sample/travel sized tube of this a while back in one of those little sets Hard Candy has (lip gloss, bronze/blush, primer, etc.) and I liked it at first. Then I broke out. I didn't think anything of it at first because I'd had a few random breakouts, but it continued to happen each time I used it. It also felt oily, but with the tiny tube it was almost impossible to shake it up well. For $6 or so, I'm willing to give it another shot because maybe mine was bad, or maybe it was just because it was a tiny tube. It did work very well at keeping my foundation looking smooth, though. I just wouldn't recommend it to people with oily/breakout prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It does what it says. I use it under MAC Studio Fix powder foundation and it goes on smoother and stays a bit longer then without it. A little bit goes a long way... so don't squeeze out more then a pea size amount if using for your entire face..(big pea). So far it hasn't broken me out yet or caused clogged pores. ..This is my first time using a primer so I can't compare it to anything else.