April 19, 2014 | 870 users online

Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by CarmelCoveredCutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love this oil. I put it on my hair after washes and it really helps maintain moisture. A little bit goes a long way too so for $12 a bottle it's well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love it and I have bleached and very dry straight hair. I also love the smell-I can't understand how some don't like it, but it is a personal preference I guess. I think it smells so clean and fresh-nothing musky or cologne-like. I, too, have also tried the original Moroccan Oil from my hairdresser and not only is it outrageously priced, that stuff stinks really bad! For those that want to try this, Sally's sells a very small bottle of it. I apply it before blowdrying. It never builds up and always leaves my hair feeling less porous and more like normal, healthy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

I bought this because I wanted to see if these oil treatment products worked on my hair before shelling out the cash for a more expensive version. This is wonderful! It smells awesome, and it makes my hair super soft, shiny, and frizz-free. The price is great too (I think I paid $12.00CDN for it at Sally Beauty Supply?) Anyways, I loved this product so much that I decided to shell out the cash for the Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment. Although I like the Macadamia one a lot, they pretty much do the same thing; in fact, I find myself reaching for One n' Only more simply because it works the exact same, it's cheaper (so I don't feel as guilty if I use too much), and it smells way nicer. I would recommend picking this up if you are curious about these treatments, but don't want to spend upwards of $40.00 on one. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by xparamore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING! My hair was bleached and was horrible after. I applied this when damp after having a shower and after one go could notice the difference already! If it wasn't for this I would've have such healthy hair, or much hair at that! I got it at a good price I believe with a treatment, shampoo & conditioner at the hairdressers for $50

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ashb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the original Moroccan Oil better than this. The smell gets to me, and doesn't seem to give me the same good results as the original. Much cheaper though, but I'll spend the extra money since it lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This isnīt necessarily a bad product per say, but it did no wonders for my hair. It just didnīt feel or look that different when I used it. It does however, make a hardy heat protector. I rarely flat iron because it burns my hair, and this product left it looking healthy and smooth looking. The smell is nutty, kinda like a woodsy manīs perfume. I donīt know what else to say really, to me, it is a really lack luster product, ofr my hair. Iīve seen this work on my Cambodian best friend and it leaves her hair looking amazing. And of my softly curled frieds and mother as well. So I guess it depends really on your hair type and what youīre looking for. But in my opinion, Iīve come across much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by klholmi

I started using this a couple weeks ago and I don't necessarily think it's a bad product, but did not work for my hair. After using it a few times there really wasn't any noticeable difference in my hair. I could tell that the product could potentially work, however, I have extremely thick hair that is also rather long, so I think that was part of the problem. This product would probably be a alot better for people with thinner hair who aren't looking for a repairing treatment like I was.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by manitoban3

Rec'd this as an Xmas gift last year... have been using it for about 6 mo now.

My hair is quite long and otherwise healthy except for some dryness near the middle and ends of my hair. A tiny amount of this stuff on wet hair twice weekly totally takes care of that problem. Very nice, made a huge difference in my hair. I am careful however not to over apply (hair will look oily) plus I only apply it on the dry areas ie. not the scalp or roots.

My one beef with this product is the smell. I hate that musky smell. Luckily the smell is only present momentarily in your hair. I often mix this product with the Neutrogena leave in conditioner, and its smell is completely masked.

Overall, would buy again. Like this better than "glossing serums" as it actually seems to moisturize and improve my hair. Can't give it 5 lippies though due to the smell...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I get compliments all of the time about how my hair smells good. Be careful not to use too much at once or your hair may look a little oily. I use this on wet/damp hair before I blow dry it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by JV08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Changed my life! I was getting ready for a wedding at the BF's house, and much to my dismay realized I forgot any sort of hair product. I worked a dime-sized dollop through my damp hair (which I fondly refer to as "the nest"), and the post-blow dry result was silky smooth hair and perfectly tamed frizzies. Not wanting to spend a fortune, I decided to stop stealing his and buy my own bottle at Sally Beauty. Great investment for anyone out there who longs for silky strands and wants to combat "nest-syndrome." Will definitely repurchase!