One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 5/10/2012 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Every time I stray, I come back to this to save my hair. I have used high end, low end, organic, etc. potions to control the frizz and impart shine. Nothing works like this particular formulation. Dirt cheap for great results. Use it on my cuticles, too. Amazing stuff from Sally's.

on 5/10/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is great as a serum!!!!!! Makes hair so soft and great with heat!

on 5/6/2012 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

WOW! I'm in love with this product. After reading great reviews on this product from Sally's, I decided to purchase the spray treatment. Although haven't tried the regular serum yet, I think I'd rather repurchase the spray again because it's incredibly easy to apply. I've tried it on only dry hair so far and it's given great results! My hair is so smooth, shiny, and healthy looking with this product. I've used other serums that left my hair so greasy that i wanted to wash the product out, this product is nothing like that at all. Its almost as if all the product gets absorbed into my hair because it leaves no residue causing it not to feel greasy at all. I also wear extensions and after wearing them for months, straightening, curling and dying them multiple times they've become dry and not as smooth as my natural hair and have even gotten split ends. A few sprays of this product makes them so silky and almost new, it even makes the split ends disappear. Definitely will repurchase the spray treatment again when i run out!

on 5/6/2012 12:24:00 AM

I have long and usually hair that leans toward dry especially at the ends and this does wonders. I have used other products that are similar at a much higher cost without these results. Also, this product when not overused does not leave my hair oily or flat compared to different brands. As far as the smell goes...I am very sensitive to scent. Definitely very neutral, just a vague nutty slightly almonds scent when applying.

Update: after using for a few months, it really has weighed my hair down with the smallest amount. It may be something that I come back to. But, looking forward to finding something else.

on 5/1/2012 3:11:00 AM

This does wonders for my hair as my hair is very dry from over-straightening my hair. My hair concludes to a smooth frizz free finish and stays like that throughout the duration of the day. The woody/nutty smell does not really bother me as the smell does not last on my hair. A very silky finish. I do find it a bit on the expensive side for a 100ml bottle for everyday use.

Don't use too much as it will leave your looking and feeling very greasy, oily and flat. Will be buying this again

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. I use it on my damp hair because on dry hair it doesn't go on as evenly. It gives my hair a healthy shine without it being an oily shine. I have a job where I see hundreds of the same people on a daily basis and after I started using this oil treatment on my hair I get many compliments on how "beautiful" my hair is. I used to get a couple of "cute hair" compliments but never beautiful! I love the smell, its funny that it reminds me of October for some reason... I used to use Luster's Sheen Pink Spray for years I tossed a nearly full can after using this. Its good stuff. I only use a drop and I have hair about 4. And a 1/2 inches past my shoulders, a little goes a long way. I have the smallest bottle and I can see that lasting me for months. I love this product and will continue to buy this. Excellent stuff.

This treatment oil is fantastic! A little goes a long way, and whether I'm using it before a blowout, or smoothing fresh curls it lives up to its claims. I'm left with smooth, shiny locks, lightly scented (some people may not like its fragrance, I do not mind...it reminds me of summertime and suntan oil, and it's not overwhelming once it absorbs). It genuinely seems to condition the hair, as my hair has undergone many chemical treatments-platinum, to dark rich brown, and highlighted and yet my hair still has a healthy appearance. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a little extra glossiness and condition to their hair without having to pay top dollar salon prices. The packaging also makes it convenient for travel purposes, and it's quite sanitary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really love this oil. I put it on my hair after washes and it really helps maintain moisture. A little bit goes a long way too so for $12 a bottle it's well worth it.

on 3/22/2012 3:15:00 PM

I absolutely love it and I have bleached and very dry straight hair. I also love the smell-I can't understand how some don't like it, but it is a personal preference I guess. I think it smells so clean and fresh-nothing musky or cologne-like. I, too, have also tried the original Moroccan Oil from my hairdresser and not only is it outrageously priced, that stuff stinks really bad! For those that want to try this, Sally's sells a very small bottle of it. I apply it before blowdrying. It never builds up and always leaves my hair feeling less porous and more like normal, healthy hair.

on 3/21/2012 2:36:00 PM

I bought this because I wanted to see if these oil treatment products worked on my hair before shelling out the cash for a more expensive version. This is wonderful! It smells awesome, and it makes my hair super soft, shiny, and frizz-free. The price is great too (I think I paid $12.00CDN for it at Sally Beauty Supply?) Anyways, I loved this product so much that I decided to shell out the cash for the Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment. Although I like the Macadamia one a lot, they pretty much do the same thing; in fact, I find myself reaching for One n' Only more simply because it works the exact same, it's cheaper (so I don't feel as guilty if I use too much), and it smells way nicer. I would recommend picking this up if you are curious about these treatments, but don't want to spend upwards of $40.00 on one. Great product.

Top Rated One 'n Only Products