One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 6/10/2012 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have been using this almost daily for almost 6 months now. It's great!

I was looking for a product the reduced my frizz and waviness in my hair. It's helped a lot. Makes my hair feel very soft and improves the frizz a lot without straightening. I only give it a 4 instead of a 5 because I do wish it would be a bit better with the frizz. But for the price, and considering how many products I've tried so far, it's the best one.

on 6/3/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i have extremely dry hair and a lot of serums make my hair look absolutely terrible. i can apply this to my hair when it is COMPLETELY dry and it doesn't look bad at all! it actually looks great. it makes my hair look "normal" and not dry/frizzy/damaged as it does naturally. i love this stuff. and the smell is so nice.

on 5/18/2012 3:15:00 PM

I like how my hair feels when I'm using this oil. I have highlights and my hair is frizzy and a little dry in the ends. My hair feels soft and manageable, sometimes don't need to use a flat iron. The only down side is the smell, I don't like it, but I will repurchase because my hair looks awesome and it's cheaper than other products I've used in the past (love aveda, all products smell amazing but are expensive )

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I love the smell of this product. It smells new and fresh. I also like that my frizzies are tamed only when I use it after I have straightened my hair with heat and dry set my hair.

It lasts a very long time. I have had this same product for 6 months, because you only need a small amount. A little goes a long way. I would purchase this product again and keep it as one of my main hair products.

on 5/10/2012 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When I first bought this product I was completely unimpressed -- but I was using it wrong! I thought that I should put this on first, but really it should go on LAST (but when hair is still wet). After I've used it after all of my other products (trust me, there's a lot...), I have fallen in love. It's seals cuticles in hair while creating a shine. It makes my wavy extremely thick hair managable, which is all I can ask for!

on 5/10/2012 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Every time I stray, I come back to this to save my hair. I have used high end, low end, organic, etc. potions to control the frizz and impart shine. Nothing works like this particular formulation. Dirt cheap for great results. Use it on my cuticles, too. Amazing stuff from Sally's.

on 5/10/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is great as a serum!!!!!! Makes hair so soft and great with heat!

on 5/6/2012 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

WOW! I'm in love with this product. After reading great reviews on this product from Sally's, I decided to purchase the spray treatment. Although haven't tried the regular serum yet, I think I'd rather repurchase the spray again because it's incredibly easy to apply. I've tried it on only dry hair so far and it's given great results! My hair is so smooth, shiny, and healthy looking with this product. I've used other serums that left my hair so greasy that i wanted to wash the product out, this product is nothing like that at all. Its almost as if all the product gets absorbed into my hair because it leaves no residue causing it not to feel greasy at all. I also wear extensions and after wearing them for months, straightening, curling and dying them multiple times they've become dry and not as smooth as my natural hair and have even gotten split ends. A few sprays of this product makes them so silky and almost new, it even makes the split ends disappear. Definitely will repurchase the spray treatment again when i run out!

on 5/6/2012 12:24:00 AM

I have long and usually hair that leans toward dry especially at the ends and this does wonders. I have used other products that are similar at a much higher cost without these results. Also, this product when not overused does not leave my hair oily or flat compared to different brands. As far as the smell goes...I am very sensitive to scent. Definitely very neutral, just a vague nutty slightly almonds scent when applying.

Update: after using for a few months, it really has weighed my hair down with the smallest amount. It may be something that I come back to. But, looking forward to finding something else.

on 5/1/2012 3:11:00 AM

This does wonders for my hair as my hair is very dry from over-straightening my hair. My hair concludes to a smooth frizz free finish and stays like that throughout the duration of the day. The woody/nutty smell does not really bother me as the smell does not last on my hair. A very silky finish. I do find it a bit on the expensive side for a 100ml bottle for everyday use.

Don't use too much as it will leave your looking and feeling very greasy, oily and flat. Will be buying this again