December 22, 2014 | 999 users online

Hair Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Ciaobella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have long and usually hair that leans toward dry especially at the ends and this does wonders. I have used other products that are similar at a much higher cost without these results. Also, this product when not overused does not leave my hair oily or flat compared to different brands. As far as the smell goes...I am very sensitive to scent. Definitely very neutral, just a vague nutty slightly almonds scent when applying.

Update: after using for a few months, it really has weighed my hair down with the smallest amount. It may be something that I come back to. But, looking forward to finding something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Manoojii

This does wonders for my hair as my hair is very dry from over-straightening my hair. My hair concludes to a smooth frizz free finish and stays like that throughout the duration of the day. The woody/nutty smell does not really bother me as the smell does not last on my hair. A very silky finish. I do find it a bit on the expensive side for a 100ml bottle for everyday use.

Don't use too much as it will leave your looking and feeling very greasy, oily and flat. Will be buying this again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by FrogPrincess1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I use it on my damp hair because on dry hair it doesn't go on as evenly. It gives my hair a healthy shine without it being an oily shine. I have a job where I see hundreds of the same people on a daily basis and after I started using this oil treatment on my hair I get many compliments on how "beautiful" my hair is. I used to get a couple of "cute hair" compliments but never beautiful! I love the smell, its funny that it reminds me of October for some reason... I used to use Luster's Sheen Pink Spray for years I tossed a nearly full can after using this. Its good stuff. I only use a drop and I have hair about 4. And a 1/2 inches past my shoulders, a little goes a long way. I have the smallest bottle and I can see that lasting me for months. I love this product and will continue to buy this. Excellent stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by svenskaflicka91

This treatment oil is fantastic! A little goes a long way, and whether I'm using it before a blowout, or smoothing fresh curls it lives up to its claims. I'm left with smooth, shiny locks, lightly scented (some people may not like its fragrance, I do not mind...it reminds me of summertime and suntan oil, and it's not overwhelming once it absorbs). It genuinely seems to condition the hair, as my hair has undergone many chemical treatments-platinum, to dark rich brown, and highlighted and yet my hair still has a healthy appearance. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a little extra glossiness and condition to their hair without having to pay top dollar salon prices. The packaging also makes it convenient for travel purposes, and it's quite sanitary.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by CarmelCoveredCutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love this oil. I put it on my hair after washes and it really helps maintain moisture. A little bit goes a long way too so for $12 a bottle it's well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love it and I have bleached and very dry straight hair. I also love the smell-I can't understand how some don't like it, but it is a personal preference I guess. I think it smells so clean and fresh-nothing musky or cologne-like. I, too, have also tried the original Moroccan Oil from my hairdresser and not only is it outrageously priced, that stuff stinks really bad! For those that want to try this, Sally's sells a very small bottle of it. I apply it before blowdrying. It never builds up and always leaves my hair feeling less porous and more like normal, healthy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

I bought this because I wanted to see if these oil treatment products worked on my hair before shelling out the cash for a more expensive version. This is wonderful! It smells awesome, and it makes my hair super soft, shiny, and frizz-free. The price is great too (I think I paid $12.00CDN for it at Sally Beauty Supply?) Anyways, I loved this product so much that I decided to shell out the cash for the Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment. Although I like the Macadamia one a lot, they pretty much do the same thing; in fact, I find myself reaching for One n' Only more simply because it works the exact same, it's cheaper (so I don't feel as guilty if I use too much), and it smells way nicer. I would recommend picking this up if you are curious about these treatments, but don't want to spend upwards of $40.00 on one. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by xparamore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING! My hair was bleached and was horrible after. I applied this when damp after having a shower and after one go could notice the difference already! If it wasn't for this I would've have such healthy hair, or much hair at that! I got it at a good price I believe with a treatment, shampoo & conditioner at the hairdressers for $50

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ashb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the original Moroccan Oil better than this. The smell gets to me, and doesn't seem to give me the same good results as the original. Much cheaper though, but I'll spend the extra money since it lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This isnīt necessarily a bad product per say, but it did no wonders for my hair. It just didnīt feel or look that different when I used it. It does however, make a hardy heat protector. I rarely flat iron because it burns my hair, and this product left it looking healthy and smooth looking. The smell is nutty, kinda like a woodsy manīs perfume. I donīt know what else to say really, to me, it is a really lack luster product, ofr my hair. Iīve seen this work on my Cambodian best friend and it leaves her hair looking amazing. And of my softly curled frieds and mother as well. So I guess it depends really on your hair type and what youīre looking for. But in my opinion, Iīve come across much better.