Revlon Eyelash curler

3.0

on 10/29/2009 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It curls, it works, its cheap.

Cons: it pinches! No thankies.

Generally cheap... the first curler I've ever used. Does not fit my eye perfectly. I have almond shaped eyes but it still managed to curl all my lashes, without crimping or pinching. Sometimes lashes look wonky if you press too hard, just pump the curler gently. I curl my lashes in the morning and they lash all day without mascara. Heating it with a blowdryer before hand makes the curl even nicer. Creates an amazing, natural looking curl.

on 8/29/2009 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Contrary to the other reviews here, I absolutely love this curler. I have really big eyes (and long lashes) and this curls them so nicely! A little bit of mascara, and they stay that way all day. (like my rhyme?) The price is fantastic, so I think I'm going to buy another one. I don't mind that it doesn't have grippie things, because I think it looks really simple and nice. Love love love!

I bought the so called cushioned version for a buck more, but it looked identical to the regular one and let me tell you, this was the worst of the worst!

Whose eyes they measured for this thing, I haven't a clue, but the shape! My eyes are oversized and this thing is so big it's extremely difficult to grab the lashes close enough to the root to properly curl them.

You'll shed several lashes by the time you get it right, if you ever do.

I've got nothing against cheapies when they work -- the e.l.f. curler's only a buck and it's a gazillion times better than this, too bad you can't find it anywhere.

But Revlon's? Junk, junk, junk.

on 8/18/2009 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Well this eye lash curler those curl, I will not deny it. The issue is that I have to press it several times before I can actually curl my lashes. My lashes are about medium length and thick. I will not purchase this curler again.
The pro is that after pressing the curler enough times the curl will stay without any mascara.

on 7/31/2009 8:09:00 PM

I can't stand this thing !
I just bought it today and it sucks.
It doesn't fit my eye at all. I can only get a couple of my eyelashes curled and only at the very tip because I can't get it to reach because of my eye shape.
It kept pinching my eye also.
Definately will not be buying again.

on 7/10/2009 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Just your everyday, average eyelash curler. It def. get teh job done and I like to carry it around in my makeup bag I keep in my car. Not my first choice however and you have to be careful because it is an eyelid pincher.

on 6/28/2009 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

this was my first eyelash curler ever... i was still at the point where i wasnt completely convinced that curling your lashes would make all that much of a difference... but now i do realize that it does! i like this curler at first, but now have come to realize that i pinch my eyelids very easily with this curler. it might just be my technique thats off, but after using it for almost 9 months i would think i would be good at it by now right??? anyways, i do still use it everyday just because i havent brought myself to shell out the money for a shu... once i do i will not be using this one anymore though. when i use it i have to curl quite a lot to get a noticeable curl, but once it gets there and i have my wp mascara on the curl stays quite well.

on 6/12/2009 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked up another one of these when I lost my beloved Shu and have to say, it isn't as lousy as I thought. It's been a long time since I've used Revlon and while it doesn't curl my thin lashes as tight as the Shu, it still makes them a lot fuller and thicker than with no eyelash curler at all. So I've changed my tune about this one and would probably repurchase to have an extra one in my MA bag.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
I bought it coz it was on sale (about 5 dollars) and I'm greatly disappointed. I suppose i got what I paid for.

1- It pinched the skin around my eyes! OUCH!! I have to tug on the side of my eye to prevent the curler from pinching it.

2-Although it did do the job of opening up my eyes, it gave a CRIMPED effect rather than a CURLED effect.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools