August 23, 2014 | 1092 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by brasscupcakes

I bought the so called cushioned version for a buck more, but it looked identical to the regular one and let me tell you, this was the worst of the worst!

Whose eyes they measured for this thing, I haven't a clue, but the shape! My eyes are oversized and this thing is so big it's extremely difficult to grab the lashes close enough to the root to properly curl them.

You'll shed several lashes by the time you get it right, if you ever do.

I've got nothing against cheapies when they work -- the e.l.f. curler's only a buck and it's a gazillion times better than this, too bad you can't find it anywhere.

But Revlon's? Junk, junk, junk.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by abby5683

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well this eye lash curler those curl, I will not deny it. The issue is that I have to press it several times before I can actually curl my lashes. My lashes are about medium length and thick. I will not purchase this curler again.
The pro is that after pressing the curler enough times the curl will stay without any mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by aerogurly

I can't stand this thing !
I just bought it today and it sucks.
It doesn't fit my eye at all. I can only get a couple of my eyelashes curled and only at the very tip because I can't get it to reach because of my eye shape.
It kept pinching my eye also.
Definately will not be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by vhemminger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just your everyday, average eyelash curler. It def. get teh job done and I like to carry it around in my makeup bag I keep in my car. Not my first choice however and you have to be careful because it is an eyelid pincher.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by reasonle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this was my first eyelash curler ever... i was still at the point where i wasnt completely convinced that curling your lashes would make all that much of a difference... but now i do realize that it does! i like this curler at first, but now have come to realize that i pinch my eyelids very easily with this curler. it might just be my technique thats off, but after using it for almost 9 months i would think i would be good at it by now right??? anyways, i do still use it everyday just because i havent brought myself to shell out the money for a shu... once i do i will not be using this one anymore though. when i use it i have to curl quite a lot to get a noticeable curl, but once it gets there and i have my wp mascara on the curl stays quite well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I picked up another one of these when I lost my beloved Shu and have to say, it isn't as lousy as I thought. It's been a long time since I've used Revlon and while it doesn't curl my thin lashes as tight as the Shu, it still makes them a lot fuller and thicker than with no eyelash curler at all. So I've changed my tune about this one and would probably repurchase to have an extra one in my MA bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Candyapple1275

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
I bought it coz it was on sale (about 5 dollars) and I'm greatly disappointed. I suppose i got what I paid for.

1- It pinched the skin around my eyes! OUCH!! I have to tug on the side of my eye to prevent the curler from pinching it.

2-Although it did do the job of opening up my eyes, it gave a CRIMPED effect rather than a CURLED effect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Well....this does the job... which is why i gave it a 3. However i find that you have to be EXTREMELY careful with this cuz it tends to pinch the skin around your eyes = painful! I can't use this when i'm in a rush cuz i end up squeezing too quickly and catching my skin in certain areas of this contraption. I cheaped out and got this over my usual Shiseido curler. I won't make that mistake again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by ShimmerGlimmer

Arrgh! Not too happy with this eyelash curler. It only gives my eyelashes an ugly 90 degree curl no matter how many different angles I go at my lids! I have moderately short lashes and almond shape eyes and I have never had problems with eyelash curlers before. I wanted to try this one because it was cheap and thought it couldn't be terrible considering it was Revlon. I guess not. I think I'm going to pay a little more for a better eyelash curler. I would never buy this or any Revlon eyelash curler again unless they come out with a new design.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Ehh, this one just isn't for me. I've been using the Shu Uemura curler for years with GREAT results. This...not so much. I guess it doesn't fit my eye shape properly. Oh well, at least it was cheap.