October 23, 2014 | 2070 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got this product for the 100pts award at sephora, works great, it lives up to its name "Tattoo liner" because it litterally stays in place all day. I love this liner especially because if you make a mistake its very easy to correct your mistake with a q-tip without the product smudging, some may think, if it comes off so easily like that than its not long lasting, but it is trust me, i wear this thing every day and it works beautifully and stays on beautifully

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG liner! After my Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner started to dry out, I decided to go for another liner. I am most pleased to say that I am so grateful that I tried his out. Although the shade "trooper" is not as lack as the Stila's in Intense Black, it looks more natural. It is only $18, compared to the Stila. Also, instead of a felt tip, it's a brush tip. It lasts longer than the Stila liner (considering it is stay all day) an the Stila started feathering out on me within the first two weeks. This one is still nice sharp and precise after a month of daily use. The packaging is do nice and sleek, and it has a matte finish. Definitely try this out if you are on the hunt for a long lasting liquid liner!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by gmarie82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I've had three different ones for almost a year and they still work as good as the day I got it. Easy flawless application recommend it to everyone I know

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

One of the best liners I have ever used. It is so easy to apply, stays put all day, and has awesome, deep color. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I. Love. This. Liner.
After the total dumpster fire that was the entire KVD lipstick range for me, I figured the whole brand was comprised of utter garbage. But I saw the reviews on this liner and then saw it on my friend at her wedding (where she did her share of crying [good tears, okay?]) and decided to pick it up. Given Sephora's lenient return policy, I didn't have anything to lose except five minutes of my time in the event that I needed to bring it back.
But I am NOT returning this. It is hands-down the best liner I've ever used. Beats PF, Milani, Jordana, Stila - you name it.
The brush tip instead of fray-tastic felt makes for smooth, even application in every line and shape you can imagine. Twiggy-inspired thick cat-eye? Check. Barely-there lash boosting? Check. Plain ol' simple slim line? Check. So many options are opened up by using this wonderful liner.
I'm normally a loyal user of the Physician's Formula lash boosting liner because, like the Tattoo Liner, it has a pen-style package with a brush tip. But I find it just is not waterproof enough. Now that we are approaching the cooler months, my eyes get quite dry and then overcompensate by tearing mercilessly, so I need something that can stand up to that. I also have the oiliest eyelids known to man.
But this stuff doesn't budge. On top of having the easiest application on the planet, it's also truly waterproof. Oily eyelids are no match, even if I skip a primer. Tears? No worries. It doesn't flake off or smear when my eyes water. Not one bit.
The packaging is cute. I really enjoy the design quite a lot. The KVD packaging in general is quite nice.
The price is a tad steep, but with all the reviews stating how long users are able to keep this without it drying out, I imagine it'll be worth the money. And the fact that I don't need to reapply at all tells me that I'll be able to use this liner for a long time before replacing.
100% recommend, even if you are like me and have faithfully stuck to the higher-quality drugstore brands. This really is worth a splurge.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by discotrout

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Does anyone know of anywhere in the UK who sells this please?
Can't even find a UK seller on ebay ;-(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This liner is amazing!!!! so pigmented, a true dark black. There is a slight reflective hint to this, but it appears very matte black at the same time. Honestly, one lasted me for OVER A YEAR. A FREAKIN YEAR PEOPLE!!! It's so pigmented, doesn't dry out for months and months. STAYS ON ALL DAY, I'm not even kidding. Seriously, even though this is a little pricey this actually SAVED me so much money. You get what you pay for!! 10/10!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by jessitschelly

I have this liner in the black one called Trooper and it is amazing. The pen applicator is so easy to use ( it does take a while to get used to thought), and it has such a fine tip that it can create the smallest most precise lines. What I love most about this liner is the formula. It is so long wearing! I've actually swatched it on my hand and washed my hands throughout the day and it wouldn't come off. I wear contacts so I often use eye drops and this liner does not fade even after getting my eyes all wet. Great eyeliner overall. I would especially recommend to those who love winged eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample and fell in love. SO easy to apply, the tip is thin but really sturdy and that's what I like most about it, it's nearly impossible to mess up. Color lasts all day and it's just really a great eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Semonurse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this eyeliner for one of my free samples recently and I love it. I haven't worn liquid eyeliner in years, mainly because my hands aren't as steady as they used to be. This eyeliner goes on smooth and it's easy to apply. With most liquid eyeliners, I would have to wipe the applicator on the edge of the tube so that I wouldn't apply too much or get too thick of a line. That's not a problem with this eyeliner because (I think) when you put the applicator back inside the tube, that's how you get more of the product. Most of the time, I can do both eyes, upper and lower, without even having to re-insert the applicator for more product. It stays on all day and well into the evening. No flaking or smudging either. Yet, it comes off easily with make-up remover wipes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No