October 2, 2014 | 1091 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by discotrout

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Does anyone know of anywhere in the UK who sells this please?
Can't even find a UK seller on ebay ;-(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This liner is amazing!!!! so pigmented, a true dark black. There is a slight reflective hint to this, but it appears very matte black at the same time. Honestly, one lasted me for OVER A YEAR. A FREAKIN YEAR PEOPLE!!! It's so pigmented, doesn't dry out for months and months. STAYS ON ALL DAY, I'm not even kidding. Seriously, even though this is a little pricey this actually SAVED me so much money. You get what you pay for!! 10/10!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by jessitschelly

I have this liner in the black one called Trooper and it is amazing. The pen applicator is so easy to use ( it does take a while to get used to thought), and it has such a fine tip that it can create the smallest most precise lines. What I love most about this liner is the formula. It is so long wearing! I've actually swatched it on my hand and washed my hands throughout the day and it wouldn't come off. I wear contacts so I often use eye drops and this liner does not fade even after getting my eyes all wet. Great eyeliner overall. I would especially recommend to those who love winged eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample and fell in love. SO easy to apply, the tip is thin but really sturdy and that's what I like most about it, it's nearly impossible to mess up. Color lasts all day and it's just really a great eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Semonurse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this eyeliner for one of my free samples recently and I love it. I haven't worn liquid eyeliner in years, mainly because my hands aren't as steady as they used to be. This eyeliner goes on smooth and it's easy to apply. With most liquid eyeliners, I would have to wipe the applicator on the edge of the tube so that I wouldn't apply too much or get too thick of a line. That's not a problem with this eyeliner because (I think) when you put the applicator back inside the tube, that's how you get more of the product. Most of the time, I can do both eyes, upper and lower, without even having to re-insert the applicator for more product. It stays on all day and well into the evening. No flaking or smudging either. Yet, it comes off easily with make-up remover wipes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Christinegem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love thissss! It so easy to work with and u can make very thin and very thick lines. It creates very black crisp lines and lasts on my eye forever until I take it off. It's super easy to take off with just soap yet it lasted on me during my sports tournaments and I was so surprised. Its absolutely a perfect eyeliner and is probably the best one in the market. The only downside is it doesn't have a completely matte effect on the eyes. From a meter away no one would ever really notice so no big deal at all but omgg I can't get over how good this is. Only 27 or so which isn't too bad since its heaven in a pen liner product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

I bought this eyeliner for the sole reason of replacing my previous favorite eyeliner Kiss Me Heroine Liquid Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner I got from Japan. It is almost identical to that one from the packaging to the brush and the formula. I bought this one for the obvious reason that I can no longer buy the Kiss Me liner in the United States. Previous to this Kat Von D eyeliner, I'll be honest, I've never heard of the brand. I haven't ventured out to Sephora to find new makeup brands for awhile, because I've been satisfied with all my current beauty products. However, this was a really great find. The sales associate at Sephora was really helpful and she recommended this when she saw me browsing the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. I've heard the Stila eyeliner was great for many years especially from my Asian friends. However, the sales associate was also Asian and I trusted her advice because I'm sure she understands the frustration of endless smudges (I can't wear pencil eyeliner for this reason- I've tried them all, and none of them are waterproof/smudgeproof on me). She claimed that both were the same in quality, yet Kat Von D was a bit cheaper, which is why she used it.

I know many people have complained that "this isn't waterproof" and well, it isn't. Rather, it's a really great eyeliner that smudges WAY LESS than any other brand I've used, YET it comes off well with warm water (which is the bonus because I hate using makeup remover). I find that it lasts the longest with powder/eyeshadow on my eyelids before I put on the eyeliner.

One more point, I have sensitive skin and eyeliners tend to make my eyelids a bit inflamed, but this one doesn't bother me at all! I've been using it for about 2 weeks now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

okay so I saw that these were at sephora for the rewards points and I had recently gotten amazing kat von d lipsticks so I thought why not give them a try and I got 4. These are seriously amazing. They dry super fast, dont smudge AT ALL, and are super easy to use. Just a few weeks ago I had an equally amazing experience with Kat's lippies. And im going to be honest I never really shopped the line because I thought it would be gimmicky crap but seriously it may become one of my fave brands. I really reccomend going out and buying this liner and other products from this line because they are all really well formulated and they wear like a dream :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by LindaKarina

It is the most AMAZING liquid liner I've ever bought (and I've bought many) it gives you the perfect cat eye with out even trying!! I tell everyone to go out and but it cause its the best ever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiixx

Really nice and pigmented. Precise tip and very long lasting.