Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne

3.7

on 11/13/2010 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This smelled to me like crushed black ants in a slightly sour solution. I'm not sure if the sample bottle I received was old, but this did not smell nice.

on 10/22/2010 11:26:00 PM

I don't typically like very feminine/flowery scents, but this one I tend to enjoy. This isn't overly feminine, and doesn't have powdery notes (at least not on me) which I can't stand. The only reason this is a 4 is because it doesn't seem to last as long as others.

on 10/12/2010 10:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I LOVE this parfume, it is very elegant, but not "old". You can wear it on a daily basis as well as to an evening event. The smell is very luxurious, but not heavy. The package is gorgeous, so you can put the flacon on your vanity and use it for decoration.

on 9/21/2010 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I am a sucker for anything Rose and a pretty bottle. Check and check. This smells amazing, floral but not overly so and nothing to remind me of Grandma. I love the pink juice, but my main complaint is the staying power. This has none! It's gone in about 2 hours. I wish they made a stronger formulation. I also have Bulgari Rose Essentielle, which is similar to this, but that one lasts all day. But whatever, I still like it and will continue to use it! I would love to have the lotion to layer with and test the lasting power that way, it could be better.

on 9/18/2010 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Besides the fact that I loathe the hideous YSL sticker, the perfume smells amazing. I am not a perfume expert and I can't tell you all the notes, but trust me, this perfume is unique. The smell is not common in the market so there is few comparisons. The last thing you want is to smell exactly like a few hundred other people around you on the street. =)

on 8/23/2010 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice perfume, dries down very powdery and soft. It reminds me of my mother, but it just isn't me.

on 8/22/2010 11:26:00 AM

I have wanted this for a long time! And finaly I got it in a duty free shop! I adore this perfume! My favourite!

on 8/20/2010 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this perfume!

It's so sweet and nice, it just makes everything better. I first tried this out when I was going to a social event with my friend and needed perfume. I liked the packaging, the pink color, and that it was YSL. So, I wore it and really liked it!

Somehow, YSL took a scent with notes that would be for the more mature set and made it a fresh, young perfume, though appropriate for all ages. I love that it's sweeter than you'd expect.

Perfect for everyday use or just going out for dinner or a social event.

on 8/17/2010 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I first smelled this on a mazine strip and I was in love. I couldn't throw the magazine away because I kept smelling it and after the scent had faded (yes I smelled it that much) I was so sad and I knew I had to go buy it. I went to Macy's and got the set with the perfumed body lotion and the mini eu de toilette. I absolutely love thie perfume it reminds me of baby powder, which is weird but it's a fresh girly kind of smell that I really enjoy.

on 8/9/2010 4:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Parisienne, to me, is reminiscent of Paris Roses de Bois, a Paris flanker from several years ago. Both combine a softer version of the Paris rose with berry notes. Parisienne is a little sweeter, fresher and less powdery than Roses de Bois. Lovely scent, and the bottle is gorgeous.

Popular Fragrances