October 30, 2014 | 1657 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by babystrange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I keep coming back to this foundation and every time I buy it after using something else, I can't remember why I ever switched. (I use sand beige which is perfect for me.) The formula goes on very smooth and gives me a flawless finish. I have lots of redness around my nose and this foundation covers the redness so I don't even need concealer. Completely evens my skintone and looks like natural skin, not makeup. Keeps my blush on all day and I don't even have to wear powder with it. Highly recommended. I have used foundations 4-5x the price of this and I would put this right up there with the best of the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkiee12

Well when I first tried this product I fell in love with it, as it made my nose matte instantly, and I thought this was great because I didn't think I needed to apply a powder as well to mattify my skin. All of this was of course was before I wore it to school.
Later on some bumholey people were laughing at me saying I had a moustache, so I checked and the foundation had slipped or sweat off just below my nose, around the corners of my nose, and all over my nose!!! I was so annoyed and felt ripped off even though £9.19 isn't that much to spend on a foundation, but the most I would normally spend is about seven pounds. I was lucky that I remembered to bring a powder for touch-ups. I was so disappointed because I couldn't afford to buy another foundation, so I had to wear this one for ages...
Overall, if you have perfect skin, go ahead and buy it. But if your skin is anything other than that, don't even let the thought of buying it cross your mind (I know it probably has anyway, that's why you're here lol).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My oily / acne - prone skin loves this foundation! I use Honey Beige Medium 100 on my medium tan skin. It blends smoothly perfectly (I use my fingers). Buildable coverage without looking cakey. Also works well as a concealer for my under eye dark circles. My acne isn't irritated by this *knock on wood*. My only con: the packaging. I wish it came with a pump! I have spilled a few times trying to get it out, not knowing if the foundation was coming out of the bottle or not. Overall, it's so awesome and worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by ohsoglamorous

I'm very fond of this product. It does stay put as advertised. It's easy to blend as well. I like that it dries quickly. My only complaint is that I wish they came out with it in a lighter shade. Even the lightest they have is a little too orange for me. Why do these companies never consider that some of us are very pale?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Runnergirl24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This foundation is OK. It does smooth on very easily but I'd hardly say 24 hour. I have normal skin so Im not really sure why it doesn't last very long. It is very hard to match your skin colour with this foundation. My skin varies from being extremely tanned to very very pale and I think when im tanned this foundation works quiet well expecially if I build it up a fair bit when I go out at night and set it with powder but for during the day and when I am pale it looks terrible. It does the job is all I can conclude with.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by maggiethebeagle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awful colors. The most pale shade was dark pink. Who has skin that color? Oxidized to a worse color during the day. Did cover well but since my face was 10 shades darker than my neck I looked ridiculous. I'm very porcelain white.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

This is not a bad foundation...but the fact that to me (with oily skin), it is not a super staying power. Revlon Color stay and Estee Lauder Double Wear are both trully "staying" (even when sweating or even swimming ocassionally). However, this one does NOT come off too fast either, just that I didn't find this one to be long wearing, but it blends very nice and has a nice light coverage that does seem blendable.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by starlighttears

makes your face look really cakey due to the matte finish, adding powder over it makes it look worse. There's transfer even though it says it has zero transfer, not sweatproof, and doesn't last all day but i blame my skin for being oily for the last point

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use the L'Oreal True Match which was my favorite for a while but when I tried to apply and blend the product with my fingers, it was all streaky and cakey!!!!! The next foundation on my list to try out was the Maybelline Superstay. Now, I'm not that big of a fan of Maybelline's foundation. (Fit Me was too dark and Dream oxidized) I did hear good reviews on this product. I bought it and of course, no pump. I didn't stress to much about it because a lot of foundations don't come with pumps. I am porcelain ivory and I thought this would oxidize on me but after a few hours, the color was still the same great matching shade and also stayed on very well. I like that it doesn't have any SPF so it's great for photos and it is VERY blendable with the fingers and doesn't look cakey either. I haven't found the perfect foundation until I used this stuff! Great job Maybelline! One con about this stuff is the smell. It does not last on your face though so overall I give it a 5. By far my FAVORITE foundation!!! (It goes great with the concealer too!)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by xashbabiix

This foundation was the WORST I've EVER used! I purchased the lightest shade for my combination skin (Around NC20) and the coverage was good! I was impressed at first. Then, halfway through the day it completely oxidized and I looked completely orange. It looked TERRIBLE on my skin and it melted onto my phone. 'Nuff said.