September 20, 2014 | 1789 users online

Treatments (Face) - LUSH - Grease Lightning Spot Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Viktoriiaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! When I dab it directly on a pimple before I go to bed I can see how it is dried out and smaller when I wake up. I had a big pimple on my forehead and by using this it was gone in three days. Also I use it on my nose for my blackheads.. and I see that they are so much better, like not clogged. It dries fast and kinda dries to a film on your face.. so I have to use this before I go to bed or else it would just look stupid.. but it does its work like any other lush product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by 08yomati08

i like this product. i have been getting more break outs than usual and this seems to keep acne at bay. its great as a spot treatment. even for the pimples underneath the skin that arent fully formed yet. it dries them out. the only bad thing is that your face will have a layer of this product on it, all dried up. but it helps, it really does. its a bit flaky but its nothing a moisturizer cant help. its gentle and natural so you know its not too harsh. ive had it for about a month now, and like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by LeehannahMitchell

I've only had this product about a week and a half (if my opinions of it change i will edit this review!) and i am starting to see the difference in my skin already! I bought this product because it had so many good reviews from guru's on YouTube and i had the most unsightly spot above my lip.. and it was absolutely massive, i wasn't expecting miracles from this but it actually helped it go down to a more practical size within 2 days! I would repurchase this, but i think that even though it comes in a tiny bottle, it will last me basically forever as i dont get many spots.. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only spot treatment that works for and DOESN'T smell like rotten eggs (sulpher treatments). I use this as a spot treatment for prevention as well as for treatment. I just dab into onto problem spots after I wash my face with dark angels in the morning and at night. It works to keep all but the most severe acne at bay. I love this product and recommend it to all of my friends.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by kailingggg

OMG! This product is amazing! It comes out as a yellowy clear gel with extremely soothing smell. I apply this all over my face, even on days that i do not have acne to prevent it. And i have not broken out since i've started! I am already on my 3rd bottle of this. It is my HG skincare. The only thing bad about this is it is a tad drying. I would apply a more moisturizing serum or gel before/after applying this. Highly recommend it to anyone having problems with acne/breakouts

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on the fence about this one. I used to use it day and night all over my face as a spot treatment. I've never washed my face with it because the lady at lush said it worked much better as a spot treatment for acne.
Well it did make my skin dry, but not to a super dry point.
I couldn't say it dramatically helped my acne, but it did help it somewhat.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by lindsaymacmullin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I looove this product! I had mild acne problems and would get minor breakouts everyone month and since using Grease Lightning i can clear it up fast. It makes my skin feel smooth and fresh, i feel none if the tightness other people say they feel, and i have fairly sensitive skin. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to get rid of spots fast and have smooth, healthy feeling skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by justbEautifulmE

I've tried so many spot treatments and I always get that annoying dry flakiness around my acne spot that I put it on. Yes, they dry out the pimple, but the skin around it also gets dried out too. And then when I try to cover it up with concealer it just looks worse. This spot treatment is the only one I've tried that doesn't do that! And it's effective! I use about half a pump every night an spread a thin layer over my whole face, kind of like a serum or a treatment. In just 3 days I saw amazing results!!

This is the first lush product I have tried and so far I am extremely impressed! I will most definitely be repurchasing. Also, it doesn't sting like most acne spot treatments do, so it you have sensitive, acne-prone skin I would recommend this for you. This reduces redness very quickly and also soothes those painful pimples. Although it is slightly pricey, it's worth every penny. I love love love this product!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

This is a good product. However, I only gave it a rating of 3 because it can EASILY be made at home and it works just as well. Start with purified water, add the essential oils and shake. Apply with cotton ball multiple times a day. Works great and saves money!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by happybubble

It irritated my skin and made it worse. I don't think it's good for those with sensitive skin