April 20, 2014 | 1056 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Zero pigmentation.You can rub and rub and you get nothing on your face or on your finger.
2 other colors I have have great pigmentation so it just seems to be this one that has crumy pigmentation.Do try elf blushes just not this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product gives a pretty pink flush to the skin that looks natural. It's not super pigmented, but I think that's good and makes it build-able if you want more color.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by EverythinqBEAUTY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this blush since a beauty guru that I love to watch had said to like this. As soon as I recieved my order I went straight into trying out the blushes that I purchased. This one is the worst! it has little to no pigmentation.It looks very chalky when swiped and it barely showed on my skin. This is going to a pail of useless products that I buy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mariaportia

Its very pigmented, you only need a little to give you the desired color. This looks good on tan/olive skin tones. It gives a natural color to your cheeks as long as you dont use too much! Its really cheap too! Probably the best blush Ive ever used :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by meems

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a very fair NC15 and rarely wear makeup. When I do, I have a super hard time with blush since it shows up very easily and I like a natural look. I don't like to wear too much makeup, so this product is great for me! I got Tickled Pink and it looks just like my natural flush. I do apply it maybe 3 layers deep but for me, this is perfect. I can always put more on if it's a special event but for every day, I do not want to look like I'm wearing blush. I am excited to try some other colors and I'm glad I didn't get a more expensive blush. I will probably never use the entire thing, so why pay 10x as much for a different brand?

Also, the packaging does look cheap but what do you expect for a few bucks?

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by hello2belle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't understand how it got such high reviews here. Right now I'm on a blush craze so I'm trying out blushes from high end and low end brands. I was browsing at target and saw this. It was only $3 so I gave it a try. Plus it had a lot of good reviews here.

The shade in the pan is pretty enough. When I got home to try it I was disappointed at how unpigmented it was. I'm an NC20-25. So it shouldn't be that hard to show up on me, but even after five or six swipes from the pan nothing happens. If you want a good drug store blush I would say spend a few more bucks and get a NYX or Milani blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by lucciolaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not usually a powdered blush person, but I was very happy with this one. The shade looked very nice and very natural, and the level of colour and glow was very pretty and very natural-looking. I don't really have any complaints. Will probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only tried Drugstore blushes all my life, and let me say this is the most pigmented one I have tried. Much more than Covergirl cheekers, which run for about 75 cents over the $3 this one costs for less product, (4.75g vs 3g) AND they all have their own little mirrors!

COLOR: medium pink with very small amount shimmer, not visible on face. Very flattering on me and very buildable

PACKAGING: Very sleek and sophisticated, with a little window and a rectangular mirror :)

Buy again? Yes :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Kaylaneverton13

I was dying to get this blush for a very long time. Then one day my mom brought it home i was so happy i ran upstairs to try it out. I love the color on and it looks very nice. But i press hard and harder and even harder and only a little gets out. So the only bad thing is it is so hard to get out of the pond. other then that i like it , it has a glow to your faceť

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by emilyannh

So far I have loved almost every E.L.F blush I have tried. I think their products are very hit or miss, and by that I mean each individual product differs from person to person. I don't know if they just have their products sitting in a warehouse and grab them at random to ship out or what. While this blush works great for me, someone else might purchase the same blush and receive one that is super powdery and has no color pay off. I guess this is due to some of their products sitting around for a while before they ship them out... which, by the way, E.L.F's shipping is horrible, but that is a different story.

Anyways, this blush is a really pretty natural pink. You can build it up for more drama, but for me it is great for every day. It does have shimmer, but nothing glittery that is going to make you look like a teenage girl. I like that it isn't really pigmented first swipe. I would much rather have to build up color than to have to not get much use out of it because I can't make it work for daytime wear and nighttime wear. It gives me a nice healthy glow. Definitely one of my favorite blushes.