August 29, 2014 | 1241 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Chirpy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best Kabuki brush out there for $6.00. Bought mine at Target. Really nice bristles, not too hard, or soft. Works great when applying my pressed powder makeup. Everything goes on smooth and looks flawless. Washes really well, and doesn't lose many bristles which is great!! A brush this good under ten bucks!!! super buy! Why pay more when this brush does it all!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by wq13

AMAZING.
I honestly did not expect this brush to be a great as it is when I ordered it.
It's soft, dense, and a great little kabuki. At only $6, it can't be beat!
When I first got it, I couldn't stop touching it because it was so incredibly soft! I haven't experienced shedding at all yet, even after a few washings.
Overall, I think this is a spectacular product from ELF, and if you're on a budget, you've got to try it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Jennbabbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this brush! i got the mini version and its soooo cute and great to use. I havent had any of the hairs fall out and its extremely soft. Its so tiny i throw it in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this brush!! Super soft, none of the bristles fall out. It was $6 which isn't bad for the kabuki. Does a perfect job with my mineral foundation. I haven't tried it with much else but foundation and blush but it does a perfect spread. I'm very happy with it! I will rebuy!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by allausmle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this is the only workable brush out of all ELF brushes. Dense, big, soft. Not worth the full price however. This is nothing compare to kabuki from coastal scents. I wish I never spent $45 on ELF. ELF is of a very low quality cheap stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by amandatumpach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is one of the BEST kabuki brushes (I can't decide between this and my Physicians formula flat top kabuki). Not only is it super affordable ($6) but it was easy to find since E.L.F products are sold at my local target. The bristles are dense enough that product isn't seeping into the middle and that wastes product (that's a no no in my book). Also the bristles are so soft. I literally have no complaints about this brush! I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by leslie7622

I love this brush because its so soft and just the right size for my face. I use it to apply and blend my powder foundation or finish. It applies very smoothly. It's really dense and it doesn't shed at all. However the label on the ferule is already coming off after 2 months. It's also hard to clean because its so dense but that's not really a negative. I wish this came with a case or cover or something. It's so unwieldy in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS: great!!!!:D even application, very soft. not harsh to sensitive skin.easy to clean

CONS: a little small.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by LTETobago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Its sooooooo soft. Great to add finishing powder. I use it with my MSFN (Dark) and my Black Opal finishing powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by prettycitygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this brush! It NEVER sheds and does a spot on job. Excellent value!