April 20, 2014 | 1272 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

Love love love this brush; It's has synthetic hairs. It's really soft and the shape is nice. This brush is pretty dense. The best thing is the price it's only $3 ( I believe) from their studio line; These remind me of the eco-tool brushes that has synthetic hairs but I cannot stand the packaging of those brushes;

I have a small LE small Mac Kabuki and this ELF one is so much more softer.

I am sure there are other soft/softer bukies out there but this is 1 of the best for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first E.L.F. product that I've purchased and I'm actually really pleased with it. Its really soft. I use it with my MUFHD powder and it really blends it out well. I gave it 4 lippes because it does shed a lot but hey what do you expect for 3 dollars?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this brush! Both the face kabuki and the body kabuki are so, SO soft. I actually use this for my powder foundation everyday and have been using the body kabuki for my bronzer all summer and they are PERFECT. I have backups of both for when I will shift them out to new ones, but they have lasted so well! They do stain quite easily because of the white bristles, but if washed daily I am sure they would stay in tip-top shape!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by rhiannonheather

Love it. Soft, attractive, good quality, low price, NEVER sheds.
What more can I say?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by bopadoo

This is an amazing brush. Increaibly soft, pretty design, and does'nt shed at all. I had a Lancome brush that shedded like crazy, I hated it, so I picked up this and it's amazing. Only kabuki brush I will use. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy Batman. I have found the best Kabuki brush in existence. Honestly. I just picked this up at Target, for a whopping 6$. I love the way the brush looks, the two-tone makes it look sophisticated. It is so soft. Like, bunny fur soft. The bristles are dense - but not too dense like most Kabuki's that I really love. It spreads powder evenly, it buffs away contours like a dream, oh my goodness this is the best brush EVER. Seriously. Go try it! I'm in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by bobthebird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is absolutely fantastic! Although it's dirt cheap it feels like it's expensive. It does a great job with all kinds of powder, and it ridiculously soft. It's pretty to look at too.
I would recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by katie925

I love this brush! It works great! I bought it at Target. The price was pretty cheap and the hair seems to be of high quality! It is a good value. I would recommend this to anyone!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I couldn't really find a use for this brush because I have a brush for every step of my makeup routine already. However, this works extremely well for my pressed powder which I carry in my makeup bag for touch ups. Let's face it the circular pad most pressed powders don't work well because you are applying it in concentrated patches on your face. This bruh delivered product very evenly, non cakey, and naturally! It could be the powder but I just love the end finish this brush and my milani face powder or multitasked produced. You definitely get bang for you buck since this brush is incredibly soft, dense and hasn't shed yet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This. Is. Perfection. In. A. Brush.

I do not like long handled fluffy complexion brushes, I find they are more often than not hard to control and flimsy. I got this from a friend who had too many kabuki brushes.

This may sound weird, but I really like the two-toned bristles. The black ones at the tip tell you how much product is on the brush, so if you need to tap some off you know. The white ones are also good indicators of how dirty the bristles are, the more beige "stained" they are the dirtier it is!!

It is SO soft. I am not kidding, better than some higher-end brushes of its kind. It isn't quite bunny fur soft, but it is damn close!!

This has also never shed a hair. I wash it weekly and it never budges. It has also kept it shape shockingly well. Every other kabuki I have ever owned has "drooped" after about 2 months of use and washings.

You can get this at Target now too and it is a great deal for 3 bucks (I think it's 3 bucks...)!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No