Cover Girl Lash Blast Length

3.1

on 7/20/2012 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this mascara with the intention to use it for a light natural look. I was impressed. If what you are looking for is lightweight mascara that adds some length i would reccomend this product. The only downside is it occasionally clumps but not badly enough to keep me from buying it again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

dont hate but dont love, works well wnough, i like the applicator.

on 7/10/2012 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My favorite. I've been repurchasing for years now and I don't intend to stop. My lashes are puny and I haven't found another mascara that lengthens them like this one does. On days when I want a natural lash look, I wear 2 coats of this by itself. When I desire a more dramatic effect, I simply layer a volumizing mascara on top of this one. If I don't use this mascara as a base, I find that my lashes look like their boring and short selves, even with the volumizing mascara.
By itself, this mascara produces long, separated, and natural looking lashes. The wand has densely packed, short, plastic bristles that coat each lash individually, producing the lengthening effect.
I would recommend this mascara to ladies with little lashes like me. It works really well!

on 6/11/2012 1:58:00 PM

I absolutely love this mascara! I've tried several of the other Lash Blast mascaras and none of them quite worked for me. This mascara doesn't flake, clump, or look bad. It gives you very natural and lenthened lashes. I've tried using other mascaras but I always keep coming back to this one. I love it!

on 5/20/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This mascara was really nice when first opened because it was still slightly wet. It added a decent amount of length. However, it dried out really fast and basically looked like a lash tint. Once it dried out, it took about 4 coats to look dramatic enough for my tastes. Probably won't buy again because there are plenty of other mascaras that are better than this one that add just as much length.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool

This gives me a very natural look and is always my go to mascara when im feeling self conscious about any new mascara that im trying. It does lengthen quite a bit and does not flake! I just wish the wand had a bit of a curve on it.

on 5/13/2012 12:09:00 AM

This is an okay mascara. It does give good length, but no volume. And I've found that all CoverGirl mascaras flake. So it's not worth it for me.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Just forget it if you want anything more than a barely-there look. Had to apply 2-3 coats. Maybe use this as your "bottom last" mascara. Dried out quickly.

on 4/30/2012 11:06:00 PM

I love this mascara. I have very thick lashes, so most mascaras just clump them together and don't look good. I like to have very long, feathery lashes, I think it looks natural but adds a little drama. This does just that. And it doesn't smudge etc. If you love the long feathery natural look, you'll love this. If you like super obvious mascara, go for the original lashblast.

on 4/21/2012 2:42:00 AM

This mascara makes me sad, I don't know if I just got a bad batch or what. I found that no matter what I tried, I just couldn't get enough mascara onto the brush. I actually enjoy the brush, it can provide good definition. I always curl my lashes, but this product didn't keep a curl at all. The formula seemed dry, and flaked easily. The packaging is cute, but that's irrelevant. Not a huge fan of the formula, I enjoy the brush, but will not be buying it again.