April 18, 2014 | 904 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Emmyrose13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this mascara is amazing. It gives you a naturally long lash look. I really like it. With a few coats it starts to look more defined and a bit more dramatic. It's best for a natural and everyday look. !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by therealsidshady

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my FAVORITE. MASCARA. EVER!!!!!!!!!! It is a pretty dry formula, which I like because it doesn't smudge or flake AT ALL. It's great for my eyelashes because they are quite thin and short. If you have really thick lashes, I would not recommend this for you because it wouldn't do much for you. It doesn't give me the longest lashes ever, but it does make my eyelashes very full, and for me, it's probably one of the few mascaras that give me a false lash effect. I bought this in blackest black and have bought it again several times. The tube does last quite long and I absolutely love the thin brush because it can reach even my smallest lashes and works great on my bottom lashes. Overall, there are no disadvantages to this mascara. It's the best mascara I've ever had and it's a natural enough look for everyday use. I hope this was a helpful review! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by cookiemonster23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not impressed with this mascara. The only thing it seems to do is make my lashes look darker. It gives absolutely no volume at all, which is ok, because it is supposed to be for length, but it doesn't do much of that either. One thing that is nice is that it doesnt clump or get all over the place. I wish this worked just a little better, because it would have the potential to be a good "everyday" mascara, giving some subtle definition without looking dramatic. Unfortunately, it falls short and is not worth repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

It separates really well with no clumping. But this only gives you slight length increase without any definition what so ever. The formula is way to dry and this mascara didn't really do anything and it's as if barely any mascara is getting onto my lashes. The brush is unable to even grasp onto the lashes and this formula is extremely dry resulting in all of your hard work and effort left unnoticed. There are way better mascaras out there for length than this for example- L'Oreal Telescopic in Carbon Black gives length and definition. If you are looking for just extreme wow length,try that. This mascara for length is like Mcdonalds and Carbon black is like a 5 star restaurant. I have also tried all of the Lashblasts and this one was the worst btw.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetheartme173

I've only used this once and haven't quite decided whether I like it or not. My eyelashes looked sort of natural and long (really helps with the length), but, again, I've only worn it for one day. Doesn't smudge. The packing quality is terrible. I has almost nothing in it, but I'll give it another go...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is one word. JUNK. I have long thick lashes and this made them look like nothing. I went from using this to revlons grow plumping and everyone at work thought I had fake lashes on. They were used to seeing me with this crap on. After 2 weeks in the trash it went.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by luzoskura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. For me, mascara is great, not only if it makes my lashes look better, but if it's easy for me to apply it too. I can layer it and play with it with no clumps, and if a random clump gets on a lash, it's so easy to gently pull it off with the wand. I think that's because it's pretty dry, compared to a lot of others I've tried. It makes my lashes so long and pretty and soft, and doesn't separate them into sharp mini-spears/spider legs, which is a look I avoid. Love the slender wand, as well. Sometimes it's too long and seems out of control but I like that it's one thin shape the whole way through.

All and all, I don't think this is the *perfect* mascara, especially if I am going for a doe-eyed look. But I can use it consistently from day-to-day, I don't need a feather-light touch, I'm always satisfied, and I've completely forgiven the bright yellow tube. This is the only mascara I've repurchases so it's definitely a fave and a safe buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by GoldTeef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite mascara. I'm pretty particular about how I like my eyelashes to look-- I HATE big, thick, nasty black eyelashes. I have really obscenely short/straight lashes, and volumizing mascaras just tend to make them look worse. I like them to look nice and defined and natural. If you're looking for "bold" lashes, then you'll hate this. It doesn't really add any volume at all. You don't look like you're necessarily wearing mascara; you look like you have naturally long eyelashes, which is the look I'm going for. It never flakes, either.

I gave it 4/5 stars only because it tends to dry out fast-- it's a dry formula as it is, so the "shelf life" is a little compromised.

On a mildly-related closing note, I love Covergirl mascaras because they always come in brown :3 If you're superhumanly pale like me, black can look a little crazy sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by SaltSugarJam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara omg, its the only one which i can use, that wont get on my eyelids!

I love how the formula is quite dry, people with already thick and long eyelashes should not use this and it wont do anything for you.

This is probably my favourite, it dries quick, makes me look like i have eyelashes, its great!

I dont really care for packaging haha

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by christinawho

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of the worst mascaras I ever tried. It did nothing! I liked the original Lash Blast in the orange tube so I thought I'd give this try but it didn't do anything. After applying, it looked like I had no mascara on. The only good thing is that this mascara did not smudge on me. Tossed.