September 21, 2014 | 1262 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by aldrinmoore

i was abit unsure about this.I had picked the mascara off and unfortunatly picked the ends of my eyelashes at the same time so was left with short stubbly eyelashes.I bought 2 just incase 1 wasn't enough, second day of using it and only at night as the eye has to be clean and dry and whala..my eyelashes are super long again..very happy..good stuff..worked for me but don't think i'll buy it again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is befitting its name - it is rapid and it lengthened my lashes beautifully...they are no longer stubby, not much more volume, but definitely length and in a very short time, less than six weeks I would guess. Not sure if I should continue with trying the Careprost when I have this gem.!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this religiously for months now, and instead of lush long eyelashes, I have slightly darker, same length eyelashes. Rubbish.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by JosephineC

I used this for my eyebrows and yes, it does work well- not great. But for $50 at Costco..that's way too much. And I can't imagine spending that every 2 months. I looked for another solution and am finding that coconut oil is actually working for me just as well! I've also read that people use castor oil (for eyebrows).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by TyffaneeSue

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Note that this product has been reformulated. Many of the reviews on this site (and elsewhere) pertain to the Rapidlash RENEWAL serum. That formulation appears to have been discontinued. The new formulation is the ENHANCING serum. It's not a knockoff of the more expensive eyelash enhancers but rather, a weaker product that may or may not do much of anything for you.

You may be able to find the older formulation on ebay, but don't count on it.

28 out of 29 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Farhangee

Not sure if my review went thru but anyway, product works. A little pricey but it does deliver. Results in 3 weeks

2nd tube (first one lasted me about 4 mo)
Easy application
No bad side effects
The only thing is that I get lazy about it sometimes but after a month you only need to use it 3-4x a week anyway.

Would buy again just not at full price

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Maude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never write reviews. Never. Had to with this one. This works. Took a few months to have noticeable results however. They are longer and somewhat fuller. Mostly they are longer. They don't appear any darker but I have very light lashes to begin with. Will continue to use and repurchase this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by HmmAmy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is not worth the risk to me. Lashes became darker and slightly longer which was great but eyes became red and itchy, all around my eyes darkened and discoloured and the rim of my eye is red. yuk, I hope my eyes return to normal soon. I would never try any thing like this again.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this every night for 2 months. Since Dec. 1st 2011. I am giving it 3 lippies, as it does something....but not much. Anyone who says this compares to Latisse couldn't have tried the product. There is NO comparison. With Latisse, you don't even need to wear mascara, its like having eyelash extensions. But Rapidlash is ok, just ok. After 2 months of daily use my lashes are a bit longer. When I apply mascara they touch my brows. I haven't noticed a difference in thickness. And it causes my eyes to look more red. I also used it in hopes that it would help hair growth on a couple of small bald patches or sparse spots on my brows. It did a decent job at that. But nothing spectacular. I still have some spareness, but a couple of new hairs have gown in. It seems to last long as well, at this rate I'll have this for about 3 months. But I wouldn't repurchase. I may try Revitalash next. I hear it works as well as Latisse but is slightly less in price. $160 CAD is just too much for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about 5 weeks now. I used to have very thick eyelashes, but as I've gotten older, they don't seem as thick to me as they used to be. So I decided to try this product. I got it at Ulta & used a 20% off coupon. If you read the package insert, it doesn't claim to make your lashes longer, only thicker, so those of you who are expecting length will be disappointed!
The first 4 or 5 times I used this, I made my eyes water & my eyelids itched a little bit where the product was applied. I haven't had any issues since then. You apply it like a liquid eyeliner. I am only using it on my upper lashes. I could start telling a difference after about 2 weeks, & now at 5 weeks, I can tell even more of a difference. My lashes look like they used to when I was younger. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for fuller lashes.
EDIT 2/4/2012 ~ I have noticed that my eyelashes look a little longer. I consider this an unexpected bonus. :)