November 28, 2014 | 1391 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Born With It

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this color. It is a lighter shimmery cool pink color. The color goes on fairly uniform. It does feel slightly thick/sticky to me, but not bad. It does dry my lips a bit. So, I am not sure if I would repurchase. It did only cost about $7. So, if you are going for a color you will wear only once in awhile, this isn't a bad price. The product is okay -- not great. But, not bad either.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by alexa12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I kinda found this like a dupe for MAC Creme Cup, which I love. This lipstick is more in the frost side, the smell is really nice. the pigmentation is good, but when the lipstick dries on your lips, it just leaves the shimmer, which I hate.
Packaging. The cap looks really cheap. but the lip container looks nice. Ha. Like this more on darker skintones than in mine :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! I have very pigmented lips that get a little darker as the day goes by, but this is about the color they are in the morning and I adore it! Mlbb! Lasting power is alright, need to apply about 2 hours after if I haven't eaten or drank anything. Would most likely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by bunnyvie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. The colour is an adorable shade of pink, and it wears pretty well on my lips - about 4 hours with drinking/eating. It feels comfortable, and doesn't sink into the lines of my lips. I am so eager to try out the other shades of this range!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by thetalldancer

this is a very wearable neutral pink. comparable to mac's cream cup. but the only thing i don't like is that there is glittter left on your lips even after the lipstick wears off

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

I use this with a gloss bc it dries out my lips. Feels kinda clay-ish

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me, it's an OK lipstick. I'm an Asian with warm skin (NC 35-37) but I have a slightly olive undertone. The color itself is pretty, but I think it looks a bit too cool-toned and frosty for me. And I don't really like the glitters, they transfer all around my mouth after 1-2 hours. So overall, a nice lipstick which I can pair with smokey eye makeup, but I wish it was less frosty and more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by strokegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely nudish pink lipstick with a very faint hint of shimmer that just adds to the beauty of how it looks on the lips. I am not a fan of lipsticks that you can see coming at you three miles ahead, but instead, ones that just enhance the lips and bring a glow to the face. Born with it does just that as well as having a wonderful smooth, moisturizing finish to it. This color makes my pale blue eyes really "pop". LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by JU1CYY69

i really have to give props to maybelline for making pretty amazing products lately, this being no exception. this lipstick is super wearable for everyday. it's a nude-pink colour that's not too light so that it won't wash out your face. it adds a nice hint of pink to your lips and is pretty shiny. it also has bits of shimmer without being frosty. the formula itself isnt heavy or drying and is really smooth. some people complain about the texture, but i don't feel that it's grainy at all. i usually don't like wearing lipsticks, but this one has got me addicted. absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MY FAVORITE LIPSTICK OF ALL TIME! This is such a beautiful lipstick. I used to never use lip products but this color is sooo gorgeous I use it whenever I want to look extra good. It has some shimmers in it that looks beautiful on the lips. Also it's a nudish-pink but it's not too nude or pink.