July 31, 2014 | 1242 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Born With It

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! I have very pigmented lips that get a little darker as the day goes by, but this is about the color they are in the morning and I adore it! Mlbb! Lasting power is alright, need to apply about 2 hours after if I haven't eaten or drank anything. Would most likely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by bunnyvie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. The colour is an adorable shade of pink, and it wears pretty well on my lips - about 4 hours with drinking/eating. It feels comfortable, and doesn't sink into the lines of my lips. I am so eager to try out the other shades of this range!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by thetalldancer

this is a very wearable neutral pink. comparable to mac's cream cup. but the only thing i don't like is that there is glittter left on your lips even after the lipstick wears off

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

I use this with a gloss bc it dries out my lips. Feels kinda clay-ish

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me, it's an OK lipstick. I'm an Asian with warm skin (NC 35-37) but I have a slightly olive undertone. The color itself is pretty, but I think it looks a bit too cool-toned and frosty for me. And I don't really like the glitters, they transfer all around my mouth after 1-2 hours. So overall, a nice lipstick which I can pair with smokey eye makeup, but I wish it was less frosty and more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by strokegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely nudish pink lipstick with a very faint hint of shimmer that just adds to the beauty of how it looks on the lips. I am not a fan of lipsticks that you can see coming at you three miles ahead, but instead, ones that just enhance the lips and bring a glow to the face. Born with it does just that as well as having a wonderful smooth, moisturizing finish to it. This color makes my pale blue eyes really "pop". LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by JU1CYY69

i really have to give props to maybelline for making pretty amazing products lately, this being no exception. this lipstick is super wearable for everyday. it's a nude-pink colour that's not too light so that it won't wash out your face. it adds a nice hint of pink to your lips and is pretty shiny. it also has bits of shimmer without being frosty. the formula itself isnt heavy or drying and is really smooth. some people complain about the texture, but i don't feel that it's grainy at all. i usually don't like wearing lipsticks, but this one has got me addicted. absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MY FAVORITE LIPSTICK OF ALL TIME! This is such a beautiful lipstick. I used to never use lip products but this color is sooo gorgeous I use it whenever I want to look extra good. It has some shimmers in it that looks beautiful on the lips. Also it's a nudish-pink but it's not too nude or pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by foofighter99

This is now my second Maybelline Lipstick in the Color Sensational line. I have to admit I've never been a fan of Maybelline but this lipstick has converted me. I love these lipsticks. (everytime I go out now I want to buy one). This one is a pale, neutral, coolish, baby pink with limited frostiness. It's a really pretty colour with a smokey eye. It is sexy....best word to describe it for my colouring. It wears well and the price spells "buy more". Lol. Definitely worth trying this line of lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 6:56:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got it ,nicn nude color.the formula is creamy.but a bit textured.love it still.to to with a smokey eyes.black one.love the color !that brings out the face and eyes.