Maybelline Color Sensational - Born With It

3.8

Lanolin Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Oleyl Erucate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), PPG-5, Lanolin Wax, Acetylated Lanolin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Alumina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylic Acid, Isobutyl Acrylate, Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Fragrance, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Mel (Honey), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Pearl Powder, Dimethicone, May Contain (+/-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470)

I keep this lipstick in my purse at all times. Super pretty shade of pink. Not too bright or dark. Just right, in my opinion. It's very wearable and creamy. I love the Color sensational line and definitely will repurchase.

on 11/17/2010 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this color. It is a lighter shimmery cool pink color. The color goes on fairly uniform. It does feel slightly thick/sticky to me, but not bad. It does dry my lips a bit. So, I am not sure if I would repurchase. It did only cost about $7. So, if you are going for a color you will wear only once in awhile, this isn't a bad price. The product is okay -- not great. But, not bad either.

on 11/7/2010 12:06:00 PM

I kinda found this like a dupe for MAC Creme Cup, which I love. This lipstick is more in the frost side, the smell is really nice. the pigmentation is good, but when the lipstick dries on your lips, it just leaves the shimmer, which I hate.
Packaging. The cap looks really cheap. but the lip container looks nice. Ha. Like this more on darker skintones than in mine :)

on 10/26/2010 12:05:00 PM

I love this color! I have very pigmented lips that get a little darker as the day goes by, but this is about the color they are in the morning and I adore it! Mlbb! Lasting power is alright, need to apply about 2 hours after if I haven't eaten or drank anything. Would most likely repurchase

on 10/9/2010 11:17:00 PM

I really like this lipstick. The colour is an adorable shade of pink, and it wears pretty well on my lips - about 4 hours with drinking/eating. It feels comfortable, and doesn't sink into the lines of my lips. I am so eager to try out the other shades of this range!

this is a very wearable neutral pink. comparable to mac's cream cup. but the only thing i don't like is that there is glittter left on your lips even after the lipstick wears off

I use this with a gloss bc it dries out my lips. Feels kinda clay-ish

on 9/29/2010 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

For me, it's an OK lipstick. I'm an Asian with warm skin (NC 35-37) but I have a slightly olive undertone. The color itself is pretty, but I think it looks a bit too cool-toned and frosty for me. And I don't really like the glitters, they transfer all around my mouth after 1-2 hours. So overall, a nice lipstick which I can pair with smokey eye makeup, but I wish it was less frosty and more moisturizing.

on 9/20/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely nudish pink lipstick with a very faint hint of shimmer that just adds to the beauty of how it looks on the lips. I am not a fan of lipsticks that you can see coming at you three miles ahead, but instead, ones that just enhance the lips and bring a glow to the face. Born with it does just that as well as having a wonderful smooth, moisturizing finish to it. This color makes my pale blue eyes really "pop". LOVE IT!

on 9/19/2010 9:42:00 PM

i really have to give props to maybelline for making pretty amazing products lately, this being no exception. this lipstick is super wearable for everyday. it's a nude-pink colour that's not too light so that it won't wash out your face. it adds a nice hint of pink to your lips and is pretty shiny. it also has bits of shimmer without being frosty. the formula itself isnt heavy or drying and is really smooth. some people complain about the texture, but i don't feel that it's grainy at all. i usually don't like wearing lipsticks, but this one has got me addicted. absolutely love it.

Popular Lipsticks