NARS Desire

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Red 34 Lake, Red 36 Lake, Red 36, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Aluminum Powder, Red 7]

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

If I were to pick one blush out of my whole collection to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. It is truly a shocking, vibrant pink in the pan, which would easily scare anyone away. However, when used with a light hand it creates the most natural pink flush. I would not recommend using the typical method of applying blush, which is to dig your brush into the pan and proceed to swipe it along your cheeks. It would most likely yield disastrous results. You only need to very lightly tap your brush onto the pan, and apply to the apples of the cheeks, blending upward. NARS blushes are very pigmented, and a little will go a long way. I've owned this for 2 years now and have used it at least 3x a week, and have yet to hit pan! I also own the coveted Orgasm blush, which beauty editors praise year after year yet I still fail to see its merits. I find this blush looks more the like natural color that appears after a real 'O'!

It's a very beautiful bright pink. I'm NC25 and this works wonders, it's like the color comes out from the inside of the skin. The durability is amazing too. Definitely gonna buy more of these!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bright beautiful pink that will brighten up any complexion and mood

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE nars blushes. this one i love because of that fresh pinky look, works great in the summer and winter. also is great for layering over bronzer. stays on practically all day on my oily/sensitive skin, wears well over mineral makeup, and the packaging is awesome in my opinion. its is expensive but i use it with such a light hand that it lasts me over a year so i don't care

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

If I want to look like a virgin on her wedding night or a 99 cent hooker in an alleyway, this blush will always be the one I choose. This bright, cotton candy pink can go on ever so sheer or ever so heavy. The choice is yours :)..........

Love love love this blush!!!!!!! It looks extremely scary in the pan (bright hot pink) but with a very light hand, it looks absolutely heavenly on my cheeks. Gives me a very summery pink cheek. (it's matte btw)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product lately and I love it. It gives me a glow and it's summer so it stays on all day!

A perfect hot pink. It can be built up, but I prefer it a bit more sheer since I'm so pale, but I can imagine that layered a bit, it would be gorgeous on people with darker skin tones.

Absolutely love this blush, it makes me look like a doll!! I am nc45 and the bright pink blends naturally and brightens my face. FYI this is my first nars blush and i cant wait to pruchase more shades.

Favorite blush!! Nothing else I have tried Creates such a beautiful natural flush. It looks scary bright pink in the pan but use with a fan brush and light hand it will look natural and beautiful. Seriously creates the flush my 1 year old has on her cheeks! It is expensive, but I justified the cost by the fact that this pan will last 20 years you use so little.

Video Reviews & Tutorials