NARS Desire

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Red 34 Lake, Red 36 Lake, Red 36, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Aluminum Powder, Red 7]

on 8/25/2011 10:11:00 AM

It's a very beautiful bright pink. I'm NC25 and this works wonders, it's like the color comes out from the inside of the skin. The durability is amazing too. Definitely gonna buy more of these!

on 8/2/2011 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bright beautiful pink that will brighten up any complexion and mood

on 7/8/2011 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE nars blushes. this one i love because of that fresh pinky look, works great in the summer and winter. also is great for layering over bronzer. stays on practically all day on my oily/sensitive skin, wears well over mineral makeup, and the packaging is awesome in my opinion. its is expensive but i use it with such a light hand that it lasts me over a year so i don't care

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

If I want to look like a virgin on her wedding night or a 99 cent hooker in an alleyway, this blush will always be the one I choose. This bright, cotton candy pink can go on ever so sheer or ever so heavy. The choice is yours :)..........

on 6/26/2011 8:23:00 PM

Love love love this blush!!!!!!! It looks extremely scary in the pan (bright hot pink) but with a very light hand, it looks absolutely heavenly on my cheeks. Gives me a very summery pink cheek. (it's matte btw)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product lately and I love it. It gives me a glow and it's summer so it stays on all day!

on 6/2/2011 9:30:00 PM

A perfect hot pink. It can be built up, but I prefer it a bit more sheer since I'm so pale, but I can imagine that layered a bit, it would be gorgeous on people with darker skin tones.

on 5/26/2011 10:15:00 PM

Absolutely love this blush, it makes me look like a doll!! I am nc45 and the bright pink blends naturally and brightens my face. FYI this is my first nars blush and i cant wait to pruchase more shades.

on 5/21/2011 6:46:00 PM

Favorite blush!! Nothing else I have tried Creates such a beautiful natural flush. It looks scary bright pink in the pan but use with a fan brush and light hand it will look natural and beautiful. Seriously creates the flush my 1 year old has on her cheeks! It is expensive, but I justified the cost by the fact that this pan will last 20 years you use so little.

on 5/19/2011 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

What can I say about this that hasn't been said already?

The colour is very wearable by almost every skin tone, just apply it with a very light hand if you're quite pale like me. Its super blendable, with a nice finish which can be adjusted to create different looks ie. subtle flush for the day, more intense and dramatic for night, etc.. The quality is great also.

At 29 it is a bit pricey, but it really is a once off purchase, one pan really does last forever (or at least until it expires!)

Video Reviews & Tutorials