October 24, 2014 | 2005 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Amie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i was a big fan of the powdered version and got this as a sample when i bought the shadown primer. i am absolutly loving this primer, i have largish pores and even though they dont completely dissapear, they are diminished, and keep my foundation on perfectly. i still occasionally top off my foundation with the powder version to seal everything, but this works wonders with out it too. i think its slightly pricey for what you get, BUT i have had no issues with it, and a little does go a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love the way this makes my skin feel. It's one of the few I've used that convincingly disguises my dry patches on my cheeks. It even does a decent job of smoothing out the fine lines under my eyes. I'm not a fan of the price, but I'm learning that trying to find cheaper alternatives isn't actually cheaper in the long run. I've gone through many disappointing alternatives to this. I go through a tube of this primer in about 6 months. I love the packaging, it's cute but not bulky, easy to use, and hygienic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received 2 deluxe samples from Sephora and i'm on my first one and I do really like it. I didn't really notice much color from the primer but my pores and skin did look really good before I put on my BB Cream which glided right on and is still on perfectly. I'm normally not a face primer person normally just the eyes(UD,Tarte,or TF) but I really like this primer and actually would fork over the money for full size because of the no animal testing.
That's a big deal to me as I try to only us cruelty free. I love how soft my skin feels and how even in the restaurant tonight where i was abnormally hot my face didn't budge:) That alone is worth it to me because I have these moments where I get so hot and if my makeup stays on I'm a happy girl. I'm looking forward to trying more TF products.

I already like their eye and lip so this is a nice new addition. I do recommend it for skin that just needs a silky smooth base to apply their foundation,TM,BB,whatever. It really gives you that smooth canvas that makes it very hard to mess up which I love. Plus it really makes your MU last which is a must for me. For the price you do get what you pay for and yes, it is a lot but it worked very well so I'm sold.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by montinez

This product is too expensive for the amount of product it proovides ...on that note I only use this product for special occasions & I only use it on my tzone. I can't say it does anything to minimize the appearance of my pores but it definitely keeps oil at bay all day. If I could afford to use it everyday I definitely would, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! Crazy expensive though. Goes on smooth and helps my makeup last longer. Love that it has a tint!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Not at all crazy about this primer. Currently attempting to finish it, along with the primer made by Dr. Brandt - cannot see that either of them effectively help the look of pores on my face or give a great base for my make up. I much prefer to use a little bit of MAC's Matte in conjunction with their regular face primer. I highly recommend the Matte product by MAC for keeping the oil from showing through to the surface of the face. Not impressed at all with this Too Faced product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDIT - 06.25.13 - Hmmmm....not holding up as well as I thought. Maybe because the weather is warmer but nothing looks good over this and any foundation I use separates over this. I changed my rating from 5 down to a 3. It does prep skin but does nothing else. I will not repurchase this.

I have oily/combo sensitive acne prone skin. This is my favorite primer so far. I lean towards long lasting foundations so I cannot speak to this product's ability in regard to longevity or oil control, however I can say that it does "prime" the skin for a lovlier applicaton and the effect stays true all day (humid summertime here) and through afternoon workout. It it not thick and heavy like some primers. No breakouts, no drying, no tight feeling. I have been sampling this for about two weeks and i will absolutely purchase. And, a must for me, no animal testing.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing the original- light tint that goes away to clear in seconds. I don't like the oil free version... Doesn't smooth on the skin. This product melts flawlessly, and helps keep your foundation stay put. Doesn't grease me out or break me out! Which is rare, tried every primer out there, this is the best! Got a large sample from sephora, lasts forever, don't use too much, use just enough to cover. Been trying this for about a week and a half and no breakouts from it. I will update later. Pretty sure I will buy this after my sample is out. Love it!!

Update... Ok primer, seems nice but I think their may be better out there, does not break my sensitive skin out. Trying Merel Norman now.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My opinion on this primer is diversed. On the one hand, It promises to make my skin look poreless, but my pores didn't go anywhere, even after makeup they are still very visible. I don't even feel it dose anything to help me with my oily skin...
But on the other hand, when I used it on someone who has tiny pores, it did a wonderful job, and made the skin all nice and smooth.
So I guess this primer just doesn't fit an oily skin with large pores.
If I'd buy it again it will be only for my professional work- on people that don't have a problematic skin type, and not for personal use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by earvizo92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love LOVE this product. It does everything It states. It's an awesome product worth the extra bucks. First off it helps with your pores. So that is diff. A plus because I didn't even see a diff in clinique's pore refiner. Also it gives this rich cashmere feeling which who wouldn't want there skin feeling soft and poreless. I use Estée Lauder double wear and without my skin looks good. But BOY with it diff looks flawless. I know it's says you can wear it alone but it only looks good for people who even don't need foundation. Too finish off you should diff give it a try if your looking for a primer, or maybe already have one bt want to try something new this is diff the one to get. I recommend to everyone. I have oily skin and it works fine with me no extra shine. Also I didn't get a negative effect like breakouts or anything. So it diff wouldn't hurt to try out. I would never buy any other primer.