April 20, 2014 | 2052 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This didn't too much for me. I guess people use primers for different things. Some for longevity of makeup on top, others to control oil, but most must use it to fill in skin imperfections--fine lines & PORES mainly. This does a decent job of vanishing fine lines (laughter/forehead), but only blurs my pores. These just peek through my foundation as if it were on a bare face. I don't have ginormous pores either, their pin-sized I would say but definetly deep and maybe this primer is only so superficial. I have found other silicone based, mattifying good primers as bases at the ds of the same quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by MsDebbie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NOT FOR DRY OR OLDER SKIN
Just doesn't perform well on dry/mature skin. This is a decent product which is formulated with retinol and does glide on smoothly upon initial application, but it seems to fade away after awhile leaving my face feeling dry with pores and lines becoming more visible. :(
For the price I expected more.
Interesting fact: Maybelline Age rewind primer works better for my dry/mature skin...at a fraction of the cost.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by soco13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makes skin feel soft and does an okay job at preparing skin prior to foundation application. Hides some of my pores, but not all. Got this as a gift, would not repurchase again because of high price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

best primer for pores! especially if you are oily like me. primers usually ball up on me and it just turns into a disaster! this one doesn't do that. wish it was bigger for $30 though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this primer for about two weeks now and I absolutely LOVE IT. I have always used Smashbox primers because they didn't break me out and I loved how soft my skin felt after using them..this primer is exactly the same but BETTER! It leaves the "slippery" soft feeling on your skin and softens marks on your face. It is really doing wonders at filling in little bumps and acne scars I have on my cheeks. First time I used this I freaked out when I squeezed the tube and a dark bronze color came shooting out!! Luckily after applying there was no added color on my face, it just completely blended into my own skin color. Packaging is cute..pink squeeze tube that is easy to work with. Overall, this is a great primer..very similar to Smashbox primers but with some added benefits of covering flaws and pores! Try it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by JESSCA1387

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm giving this primer a 4 just because its the first and only primer i used so far, so i dont have anything to compare it to. But i do have to say I love it. It does minimize visible pores, and leaves a silky finish. and since using it, i get soooo many compliments on my skin. It really evens out my skin tone , and makes my fondation last a lot longer! its reasonably priced to me, because a little goes a long way. I bought it 3 months ago and I know theres allllot left. so far so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by ellysem

This is probably my favourite primer. Purchased for $30US recently and wish I got another one..( I live in Australia).
Silky texture, makes foundation look flawless. Very happy with my purchase

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by nrc924

I absolutely hated this primer.

The texture of it is weird, really dry and slippery. Once it went on, it did make my face super smooth and for that I give it two stars. However, it made my skin feel really dry (no small feat considering I have an oily t-zone) and my skin looked really dull. I returned this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by raquel36

It's the only primer that after i looked in the mirror I was shocked at how great my face looked. I gave it a 4 because it did not make it poreless, but less pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by gooliax

Absolutely love this stuff! Was offered a sample years ago at Sephora and have been buying it since. It makes my face so incredibly smooth, providing the perfect base for my foundation. This in combination with a setting spray means my make up lasts ALL night. Definitely a staple.