October 31, 2014 | 1374 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Foxtrot841

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this lip gloss. My lips are naturally rosy and hard to tone down, but this gloss gives them a nice lighter sheen. It's my favorite gloss to put on in a hurry. The price is great, too. The only thing I am iffy about is the scent. I don't mind it, personally, but I get reluctant to put it on in public because the smell is pretty strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by ladylove88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss!!! I have used this lip gloss for more the 5 years now and I cant stop using this! I love having the look of natural looking make-up and this lip gloss look great on me. I have very pink lips and when I apply this with clear lip gloss first, then a coat of the cappuccino on my lips it has a great nude/light pink tint to it. Well thats how it looks on me. I always but this 2 at a time at Wal-Mart and it is sooo cheap! I also love the smell. I can't get enough of this lip gloss!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wish I'd like this lip gloss like many people because it's very cheap and the color selection is quite wide. But...this lip gloss SMELLS AWFUL! I nearly fainted when I first smelled it. It's an overwhelming ultrasweet flavor that makes me sick. I don't even like the color, a frosty brownish tint that looks totally unnatural - on me, at least. I wore this twice at home, then threw it in the garbage. I would have never worn this in public, seriously. It's not even nude, I'd say :( I'm glad that some of you have not been disappointed in this lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by rachelgraeff

I love this, it looks exactly like MAC's chai!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

Color: Very light nude color, suitable for smokey eyes, could be everyday if applied very lightly
Texture: Very smooth, light, non-sticky
Scent: Smells more like butterscotch toffee to me, very sweet scent - not cappucino, but I still like it
Price: $4, probably cheaper depending on where purchased
Lasting power: Not that long b/c it's not that sticky
Overall: I would definitely recommend this lipgloss, for those who aren't crazy about this color, try the pink one or the other more brown one - the quality is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by SierraMascara

this is my favorite lipgloss. it's the perfect nude on my pale lips and I'm sure it would even look good on more pigmented lips. I wear this all the time because of its versatility. the texture is light and moisturizing, but the finish is still glossy. the wear is average, nothing spectacular. I've been using this gloss since elementary school and I'll probably still use it when I'm 80! oh, and it smells delicious!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

♥ this stuff!!!! I have used it sinse my freshman year in high school. It is the perfect nude shade, smells amazing, and stays on nicely!! It isnt too thick or goop-y either!!! I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this. Smells awesome! Haha, I got this on sale for $3.99 CAD.
I think it was worth it and would totally buy it again.

I agree, the colour in the bottle is really different from when you put it on your lips :) So don't be scaried from the colour from the bottle!

I would recommend this to my friends for sure...if it's not sold out yet haha

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ksuey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the PERFECT nude lip gloss and it's really cheap! Don't be intimidated by the colour in the tube because it DOES come out lighter.
I like it because it has enough pigment to tone down my flushed lips but I won't look like a corpse (it's not opaque, some of your pink tones still show through). The colour doesn't collect in between your lip lines.
Not sticky either.

I ADORE THE SMELL. It may just be because I'm a teen...
Word of caution: it IS a pretty strong scent (everyone can smell it when you unscrew the cap :P) but it smells exactly like fresh icing (I couldn't detect any coffee scents). However, honestly it smells so good, I WANT other people to smell it too. It wasn't artificial in my opinion ...

Also, it's pretty big compared to other lip glosses, which is surprising because it's also one of the cheapest. The only con that I can think of, which doesn't even bother me, is that the applicator is a little long (because the tube is long) so it's a tad awkward.

Try it out ! It's pretty and smelling cupcake scents makes me happy
;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am surprised at all the rave reviews of this. The only reason this gets a 3 is because the color is "purrfect".
Beige nude with a hint of pink. No glitter.
Otherwise, you get what you pay for- it's bonne bell.
The color barely shows up on bare lips. If you are into layering gloss with liner or lipstick the color would be more pronounced.
The staying power is junk, maybe a 1/2 hour tops.
It slips off easily, no stickiness whatsoever. If you don't like sticky glosses this is good for you. Personally I don't like having to reapply every 15 minutes.
The scent is artificial sweet, I don't smell any coffee.
Even though it's inexpensive I won't repurchase since I hardly reach for it.