Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Cappuccino

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/11/2009 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Uhm, it's ok. I don't really know how to describe this product because sometimes it works for me, sometimes it doesn't. It's like you have to know when and how to wear it and unfortunately...I don't. At least it smells good and it comes in a huge tube but I won't be repurchasing.

on 3/11/2009 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this lip gloss. My lips are naturally rosy and hard to tone down, but this gloss gives them a nice lighter sheen. It's my favorite gloss to put on in a hurry. The price is great, too. The only thing I am iffy about is the scent. I don't mind it, personally, but I get reluctant to put it on in public because the smell is pretty strong.

on 3/9/2009 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss!!! I have used this lip gloss for more the 5 years now and I cant stop using this! I love having the look of natural looking make-up and this lip gloss look great on me. I have very pink lips and when I apply this with clear lip gloss first, then a coat of the cappuccino on my lips it has a great nude/light pink tint to it. Well thats how it looks on me. I always but this 2 at a time at Wal-Mart and it is sooo cheap! I also love the smell. I can't get enough of this lip gloss!

on 3/3/2009 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I wish I'd like this lip gloss like many people because it's very cheap and the color selection is quite wide. But...this lip gloss SMELLS AWFUL! I nearly fainted when I first smelled it. It's an overwhelming ultrasweet flavor that makes me sick. I don't even like the color, a frosty brownish tint that looks totally unnatural - on me, at least. I wore this twice at home, then threw it in the garbage. I would have never worn this in public, seriously. It's not even nude, I'd say :( I'm glad that some of you have not been disappointed in this lip gloss.

on 2/24/2009 10:08:00 PM

I love this, it looks exactly like MAC's chai!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT

on 2/24/2009 9:54:00 PM

Color: Very light nude color, suitable for smokey eyes, could be everyday if applied very lightly
Texture: Very smooth, light, non-sticky
Scent: Smells more like butterscotch toffee to me, very sweet scent - not cappucino, but I still like it
Price: $4, probably cheaper depending on where purchased
Lasting power: Not that long b/c it's not that sticky
Overall: I would definitely recommend this lipgloss, for those who aren't crazy about this color, try the pink one or the other more brown one - the quality is great.

this is my favorite lipgloss. it's the perfect nude on my pale lips and I'm sure it would even look good on more pigmented lips. I wear this all the time because of its versatility. the texture is light and moisturizing, but the finish is still glossy. the wear is average, nothing spectacular. I've been using this gloss since elementary school and I'll probably still use it when I'm 80! oh, and it smells delicious!

on 2/16/2009 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

♥ this stuff!!!! I have used it sinse my freshman year in high school. It is the perfect nude shade, smells amazing, and stays on nicely!! It isnt too thick or goop-y either!!! I love it!!

on 2/12/2009 11:36:00 AM

Love this. Smells awesome! Haha, I got this on sale for $3.99 CAD.
I think it was worth it and would totally buy it again.

I agree, the colour in the bottle is really different from when you put it on your lips :) So don't be scaried from the colour from the bottle!

I would recommend this to my friends for sure...if it's not sold out yet haha

on 2/10/2009 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the PERFECT nude lip gloss and it's really cheap! Don't be intimidated by the colour in the tube because it DOES come out lighter.
I like it because it has enough pigment to tone down my flushed lips but I won't look like a corpse (it's not opaque, some of your pink tones still show through). The colour doesn't collect in between your lip lines.
Not sticky either.

I ADORE THE SMELL. It may just be because I'm a teen...
Word of caution: it IS a pretty strong scent (everyone can smell it when you unscrew the cap :P) but it smells exactly like fresh icing (I couldn't detect any coffee scents). However, honestly it smells so good, I WANT other people to smell it too. It wasn't artificial in my opinion ...

Also, it's pretty big compared to other lip glosses, which is surprising because it's also one of the cheapest. The only con that I can think of, which doesn't even bother me, is that the applicator is a little long (because the tube is long) so it's a tad awkward.

Try it out ! It's pretty and smelling cupcake scents makes me happy
;)