April 19, 2014 | 1064 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by HaveMercyJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the truest color liner you will find! I own the blackest black and it owns up to its name. It is a little on the greasy side but the color it offers you wont find anywhere else.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It's inexpensive and it does it's job. Stays put all day with no signs of fading. Smooth application. Sometimes It rubs off above my eyelid but I have huge eyes so the liners not to blame. I have used mac and Clinique's and although they might be slightly better I can't justify the price. I rather invest on my foundation :) ALSO everyone always compliments me on my liner, during the last two weeks two of my Friends have switched over from pencil to may splines gel liner and they absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this gel liner! I was a little skeptical about it when I bought it, because the previous version had some really bad reviews, but it was half price when I bought it, so I thought, why not give it a try? My Bobbi Brown is running out anyway, and without a job right now it'll be nice to have a purse-friendly replacement. I got it in black, and boy I am impressed. It is moist, creamy, very pigmented, and applies like a dream. So I went and bought the brown version. The brush it comes with is a bit stiff, usable, but not the best if you prefer fine lines. I like my lines slightly thicker, so the size is perfect. Lasting power is amazing, I went to a badminton session with eye makeup on just to see how well it fares. It was still perfect after 2 hours of running chasing, and I was pouring sweat! I love it, I would still buy it at full price if I run out (retails at AUD$18~$19, Bobbi Brown is AUD$45), no regrets!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by krsgarcia

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

I just recently switched from the Stiletto liquid liner to the gel liner, and although it was a little tricky to adapt to, I can say that I'm happy with the change. It was hard using a gel liner at first because I didn't have that much control with the brush provided, but I'm finally attaining the precise width of my liner and my cat eye.

What I love the most about this product is that it glides on so smoothly. It doesn't tug at my eyes and it is very pigmented. Not to mention that this gel liner holds true to its name, "Lasting"! It took awhile for me to completely remove the liner (I looked like I had racoon eyes!).

Although my eyes do tend to get oily, I can assure you that the liner did not at all fade, nor drag.

Definitely a Holy Grail & a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

he name "Lasting Drama" is a bit misleading, as I find it hard to get a dramatic effect. No matter how much I layer, I can't seem to get a true black colour. Instead, this liner gives a matte, dull black. The tiny brush is pretty good for something that's included with the liner. The tip is soft, small, and allows for precision.

Lasting power on my upper eyelids was great - it barely budged the whole day, save for a tiny bit of smudging. On my waterline, however, this disappeared in less than an hour, which is less than standard for creme eyeliners. On my lashliner, it lasted a few hours, but smudged a lot.

The packaging is very good - it comes in a small opaque glass bottle that's nicer than what's typically seen at drugstores. Other than the packaging and the brush, this liner is very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by PonPonPon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tried all sorts of drugstore eyeliner pencils and been generally disappointed with each one. I have oily lids and within a few hours, I would always get the dreaded raccoon eyes. After reading glowing reviews about gel eyeliners, I decided to buy this one and, wow, I have never been this pleased with any makeup product before. I bought the blackest black shade and it glides smoothly onto my lids, without any tugging or pulling. I like a precise line for my winged eyeliner look and the brush works beautifully. My only complaint is that you have to clean the brush after each and every use, otherwise the brush gets clumpy. If you're in a rush, that can be a pain. (I usually just wait until the next time I have to use the brush to clean it.) Other than that, I only have more pros: it's not that expensive and it lasts a long time--I've used it almost everyday for the last six months and my little pot is still going strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by katherinebertrand

I bought this after hearing great things but I wasn't too eager to open it straight away as I had the Revlon Colorstay gel liner. However I wish I had sooner! It is so smooth and easy to work with - I love it! The brush isn't that bad either! It has great staying power but comes off easily with makeup remover or Cetaphil moisturiser.

Also so much better than the Revlon!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by LaxBabe58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I went on a whim and used part of my paycheck to go get some new products I've never tried before, and I had never used a gel liner before, so I thought what the hell. I bought it in brown, and have been using it for about three weeks now. It glides on nicely, and only takes me a minute or so to get it to my desired style. I have TONS of classes, games, and work to do throughout the day, and it lasts me until I take it off at night. My only problem is that occasionally (meaning, like, once or twice a week.), it does smear off right where my crease is, and takes some eyeshadow with it, but maybe that's because I'm running around like a chicken with her head cut off that day. Other than that, I have no problems, and will be splurging on it in black for the sake of having a variety. It is probably my favorite eyeliner to date!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by karrenlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used A LOT of different liquid eyeliners before and honestly I am so glad to have come across this gel liner which is by far my absolute fave! True, I haven't tried any other gel liners yet BUT I just love this Maybelline one! The price is good for how long it lasts. I don't think I could use another. I have literally used it everyday and I still have more left over! It's sooooo good! It doesn't smudge and application is a breeze! I was afraid that it would take me a long time to learn how to apply it because it took me forever to master liquid application but this was so easy to put! I absolutely recommend it to everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is good. I have mine in black, but it sort of looks greyish black on. It messes up so easy on your eyes. But i still like it tho